Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times

Advertisements

Calling Bush, and especially Cheney, liars was just stating the truth. I did it many times and will continue to do so. I will probably have to continue calling whoever they nominate a liar. I might not have to call them stupid as well. Georgie set a new record in the stupid category as Cheney set in the “would be king” category.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 11:54 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,352,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And how many Dems actually even thought of apologizing? This just goes to prove yet again that dems have no honor.
appologize for what? "W" did indeed speak many mistruths, and at least had a hand in causing others to do the same. I have no idea if was intentionally lying, or was being "misled" by his advisors, and have always tended to give him the benefit of the doubt in these matters, as it is my firm conviction that he did not have the intellectual capacitiy required to be an effective and independent president.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:28 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post

appologize for what? "W" did indeed speak many mistruths, and at least had a hand in causing others to do the same. I have no idea if was intentionally lying, or was being "misled" by his advisors, and have always tended to give him the benefit of the doubt in these matters, as it is my firm conviction that he did not have the intellectual capacitiy required to be an effective and independent president.
See my post #77 for an example of how intentionally dishonest George W. Bush is. Intentionally, knowingly and with malice of forethought, he just makes up bold faced lies. It isn't even possible to be "misled" about whether or not you personally did something you claim to have done, particularly over a contentious issue that you intentionally tried to sabotage.

George W. Bush is a liar, plain and simple. Quit giving him the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't earned it.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
When did any Lib. scream out Liar to Bush in the House when he was making a speech??????????
TKramar, here you go [url=http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Democrats+call+Bush+a+liar]Let me google that for you[/url]

Old 09-15-2009, 03:16 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post
That is not the point

Old 09-15-2009, 03:43 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoobeagle View Post
TKramar, here you go Let me google that for you
Um, why was this passed to me? Bush was a liar, Obama is a liar--all politicians are liars, it's part of their job descriptions. Not to mention how they get the job in the first place.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Hard to do when we have a President who shows none of that. Obama thinks that he should be given respect because he is the Prez, and not earn the repect by his actions.
Military officers will tell you that you don't have to respect the man, just the office or position.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Because he is a capitalist, and liberals hate capitalism
All politicians are evil, because they don't want to do things for the good of anyone but themselves...but they claim otherwise. THAT makes them evil.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:48 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Military officers will tell you that you don't have to respect the man, just the office or position.

Too many people "assumed the position" for Mr Bush. They never questioned anything he and Cheney came up with. Had the two scoundrels asked the military to blow up the white house, would they dare question his authority ?

Old 09-15-2009, 04:51 PM

No, for the most part, the military is trained to follow orders, not to think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies