Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times

Advertisements

repeat thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-america.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
This is a hate crime but I expect since the attacker is black it nothing will be done about classifying it as a hate crime. I hope the parents bring charges and sue against all they can!

Old 09-15-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
And latest word is that review by the law enforcement officials says the beating of a white kid on an all black bus with all the kids cheering it on was NOT racially motivated. So there you go.

Once hussein obama was elected and once hussein obama had the charges dismissed against the racist Back Panthers thugs he sent a signal to the black community that whites are fair game.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
This is a hate crime but I expect since the attacker is black it nothing will be done about classifying it as a hate crime. I hope the parents bring charges and sue against all they can!
No, it wasn't:

"A student on a Belleville West High School bus was beaten for his choice of seat, not because he was white, according to a witness and police.

'The incident appears now to be more about a couple of bullies on a bus dictating where people sit,' said Belleville Police Capt. Don Sax, who originally said Monday's attack may have been racially motivated."
Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)

Old 09-15-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Sorry to disappoint you:

"A student on a Belleville West High School bus was beaten for his choice of seat, not because he was white, according to a witness and police.

'The incident appears now to be more about a couple of bullies on a bus dictating where people sit,' said Belleville Police Capt. Don Sax, who originally said Monday's attack may have been racially motivated."
Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)

He was beaten because a WHITE boy chose that seat. This is clearly a hate crime but I expect any and every story will be made up to cover for the black attacker.

4,156 posts, read 11,014,110 times
OK, that was freakin' awful.

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
This pisses me off also.

One, for the driver to continue to let this happen without doing anything is wrong and he needs to be punished.

Two, the idiot punk kid who did this should have his ass kicked and tossed into jail for many years.

His sorry butt would not be doing this crap if he did not have of course the normal group of thugs around him cheering him on.

The kid needs to be arrested, tried as an adult, convicted and tossed in jail for many years.

Any single person who stood up during this should also be arrested and jailed as adults.

Then go get the parents of these kids and toss their sorry butts in jail also.

The kids know this is on tape but did it anyway, like they know someone will lie and make up some kind of excuse.

Things crap needs to end.

What would this punk do if the boy pulled out a gun and shot his sorry ass for beating on him?

No wonder we need guns, to protect ourselves from racist punk hateful kids like this piece of crap.

Amazing that the driver allowed this to continue. He needed to stop the bus and call the police, make all the rat pigs who were celebrating get off the bus and stand in the street if he had to.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
No, it wasn't:

You may buy that story but I do not. He was beaten because he was a WHITE boy that chose that seat. What is more disgusting is all the cold blooded hoodlems cheering it on.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
He was beaten because a WHITE boy chose that seat. This is clearly a hate crime but I expect any and every story will be made up to cover for the black attacker.
Yes, the system is so set up to protect blacks.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:50 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:

It is a hare crime, since when does a bully pig make the decision where someone sits down at.

Sue for what? Bet they have ZERO.

helen posted this is not a hate crime because it was motivated by choice of a seat. So when someone sits in your seat you can do this crap to them?

I am sure the little punk would not have done this if it was just those two on the bus. He wanted to be big boy in front of all his idiot friends.

I know what I would do with his sorry butt but I cannot post it here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies