Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:50 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,611,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You may buy that story but I do not. He was beaten because he was a WHITE boy that chose that seat.
And your proof of this is? Or it's just your gut feeling?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 11:50 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,093,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Yes, the system is so set up to protect blacks.

Blacks have been getting a pass in the media when they commit crimes. The media will only mention race if it is a white that commits a crime.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:51 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:
You may buy that story but I do not. He was beaten because he was a WHITE boy that chose that seat. What is more disgusting is all the cold blooded hoodlems cheering it on.

The racist here on CD will make up lies and take the wrong side every time.

What do you expect? they are being raised like this.

No excuse for this at all.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 PM

858 posts, read 1,502,031 times
Quote:
And your proof of this is? Or it's just your gut feeling?
Are you REALLY that naive?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
It is a hare crime, since when does a bully pig make the decision where someone sits down at.
That's the kind of thing that a bully would do.

Quote:
Sue for what? Bet they have ZERO.
And you based this on what exactly?

Quote:
helen posted this is not a hate crime because it was motivated by choice of a seat. So when someone sits in your seat you can do this crap to them?
That was the police chief's conclusion, not mine.

Quote:
I am sure the little punk would not have done this if it was just those two on the bus. He wanted to be big boy in front of all his idiot friends.
Yes, that's what bullies do.

Quote:
I know what I would do with his sorry butt but I cannot post it here.
You and I agree for once.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:55 PM

59 posts, read 149,867 times
Come on. Just reading that article I feel for that kid. It's so sad that he can't sit where he wants without getting beaten up and everyone else was just watching and laughing. I think the punishments were fair in regards to the school expelling the attacker and suspending bystanders for not doing anything.

Whether racial or not it was disgusting, and if the roles were reversed you can bet your ass Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would have the first flight there (first class), and Obama would say how the school had acted "stupidly" for a mere expulsion.

I'm expecting a follow up story of how the quiet white kid had looked at the attacker the day before in a racist manner.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
Are you REALLY that naive?
Have the parents of the child who was beaten up come out and said differently? Has anyone else? Or do you think this is a big cover-up that the child's parents are willingly going along with?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3est21 View Post
Come on. Just reading that article I feel for that kid. It's so sad that he can't sit where he wants without getting beaten up and everyone else was just watching and laughing. I think the punishments were fair in regards to the school expelling the attacker and suspending bystanders for not doing anything.

Whether racial or not it was disgusting, and if the roles were reversed you can bet your ass Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would have the first flight there (first class), and Obama would say how the school had acted "stupidly" for a mere expulsion.

I'm expecting a follow up story of how the quiet white kid had looked at the attacker the day before in a racist manner.

Oh yea something will be made up to show the white kid caused this.

I agree, Jesse Jackson would be in town in hours and offering the little punk a free college tuition package like his did the **** in NC.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Blacks have been getting a pass in the media when they commit crimes. The media will only mention race if it is a white that commits a crime.
Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you:

"A student on a Belleville West High School bus was beaten for his choice of seat, not because he was white, according to a witness and police.

'The incident appears now to be more about a couple of bullies on a bus dictating where people sit,' said Belleville Police Capt. Don Sax, who originally said Monday's attack may have been racially motivated."
Dispute over seat sparked attack on school bus, student says - STLtoday.com (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/60D37B6EC5FF4711862576320011605B?OpenDocument - broken link)
And earlier posts on this thread attest to the fact that this is what was originally reported. So how was the press hiding it?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:18 AM

974 posts, read 1,588,111 times
Pardon but from watching that video, was it not two people beating on that kid at different times? 1 for the seat, the other for who knows why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies