Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 02:57 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
I think you need to go back and listen because I am using HIS WORDS. HE SAID IT so no I won't stop and it is not crap, it is the TRUTH sorry you can't handle that. So my assessment is right on target since I am using HIS words.
One shout out--one. And not willy nilly, as your posts make it seem; it was to a person who was awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor in the past. That's not a mere shout out and you know it.

Quote:
Oh and I do not hate him that is a made up figment of your imagination.
This I do apologize for. I should have looked at your location beforehand, as I did confuse you with the person who does indeed have pure hatred for Obama. Obviously you must get this a lot. A heavy cross to bear for a username. *L*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 03:02 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
I love all the high road rhetoric from the left,..."just pray for the families" and ignore what the CIC said,...."You guys just keep whining away over nothing, as usual, pitiful". It's noteworthy that some choose to attack Obama's critics rather than the subject of the post,...attack the messenger but ignore the message.

It seems that there is ample criticism of Obama's speech outside the confines of this forum,...enough that even many Obama supporters are upset with his remarks and the handling of the Fort Hood tragedy. Then there are the diehard Obama supporters who blindly follow his lead,...regardless of his recognized weaknessed.
Criticize all you want but none of the Obama haters have anything substantive to say. And by Obama haters, I am not referring to everyone that disagrees with him, I am referring to the haters. There is a difference between an intelligent argument and a hateful character assassination with no basis. Criticizing his mannerisms, speech and calling him arrogant have nothing to do with the issues at hand. There is really nothing to debate in this thread, just a bunch of juvenile nonsense.

The "message" here is BS like most of the hate speech coming from the Glenn Beck cronies. Personally I have had plenty of discussions with people who disagree with Obama. It's not disagreeing that people have a problem with, it's the disrespect, lies and hatred that we have a problem with. In case you haven't noticed, everyone in this thread that has defended Obama or spoken against nonsense like the OP is NOT an Obama supporter but they do have enough class and respect for our country not to partake in such foolishness.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:03 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,633,067 times
Sad lose of life.

Of course the Obama critics don't give a fig.............so intent are they to post criticise.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:11 PM

838 posts, read 922,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
More domestic terrorism? What religion are the shooters?
The same religion as most other terrorist attacks in the world---Islam! Why? Islam teaches Jihad and Killing infidels and being rewarded ultimately for this.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:15 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
Quote:
I think the first thing he should have talked about was the situation since that is what the press conference was suppose to be about. His first thoughts IMO should have been with the dead soldiers not giving shout outs.
It's not exactly accurate to say that's what the press conference was supposed to be about. He was scheduled to speak to the tribal gathering and they turned it into a press conference so he could address the shooting. His remarks regarding the incident were serious, sympathetic and heartfelt.

At the end of the day, all of you are upset because he spoke in an order you found displeasing.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:19 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,633,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
It's not exactly accurate to say that's what the press conference was supposed to be about. He was scheduled to speak to the tribal gathering and they turned it into a press conference so he could address the shooting. His remarks regarding the incident were serious, sympathetic and heartfelt.

At the end of the day, all of you are upset because he spoke in an order you found displeasing.

You're wasting your time.

This lot and their ilk are still smearing themselves in the cremated ashes of the WTC - and using the victims to further their political bias agsinst anything democratic.

They don't give a **** about the loss of life - then or now.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:19 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And that would be jumping to conclusions.

He may very well have just snapped at the last minute seeing he was a US Muslim going to the ME.
In the 1990's we called it "Going Postal".

Old 11-06-2009, 03:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
It's the equivalent of a someone saying "God help me" before doing something.

If a white Christan said "God help me" before murdering someone, would it be an act of terrorism?
Oh my. Best spin of the day.

What a load of hogwash.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:22 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
The same religion as most other terrorist attacks in the world---Islam! Why? Islam teaches Jihad and Killing infidels and being rewarded ultimately for this.
On the radio station today they were saying that this Muslim guy has not yet regained consciousness. They suggested they get 72 transvestites to be in his room when he wakes up and get a video of his expression.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
You're wasting your time.

This lot and their ilk are still smearing themselves in the cremated ashes of the WTC - and using the victims to further their political bias agsinst anything democratic.

They don't give a **** about the loss of life - then or now.
Ain't that the truth, great post!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies