Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 12:40 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,449 times

Advertisements

I suppose if this man hit that woman due to her color, then yes this could & should be considered a hate crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 12:41 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,105,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Why shouldn't this be called a hate crime, since obviously the prof was hatin' on the woman's point of view?

It is definitely a hate crime, perpetrated by a hateful and racist black man

.... and as usual, some *******s are changing the subject and dismissing it

Old 11-11-2009, 12:45 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post

*******, what a cute name. I'm one of those liberals & as you can see from my above post, I'm not dismissing it, it should be a hate crime. Although isn't it true that those on the right are against the whole idea of "hate crime"? So I would think the idea of this being a hate crime wouldn't even cross their minds. Anyway, who has been denying that this would be a hate crime?

Old 11-11-2009, 12:46 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,293,964 times
I guess they're right when they say nothing's more dangerous than an educated (racist) black man. He sure made Uncle Toms like Bill Cosby proud.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,541,631 times
Quote:

Resorting to childish ignorant rants and name calling only point out to your inability to comprehend what your reading. NO ONE has dismissed or attempted to change the subject, considering there are about 4 going on with this one thread.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,293,964 times
As an esteemed professor in a minority class that has suffered for centuries, the young lady is just lucky he didn't order her to sleep with him for blocking his fist with her face.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:54 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,105,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newarkid View Post
The waitress at Uno's was slow with my pizza. Should Obama weigh in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Obama should address this national emergency at once, any silence will be defined as "uncaring" and "heartless." However, if he shows up applies common decency then we will label him an "Apologist."

I bet Reagan would have already gone over there on his horse and knocked that limp wristed liberal professor out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Attacking silence is another tactic of the fringe right. They will define it, and then attack their premise.

Seems insane doesn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Amazing the President should respond to every single incident that occurs. Had it not been for the reporter that asked the PResident his thoughts on the Gates issues, it would not have been addressed. No one asked for nor did the President volunteer his thoughts on the white man that brutal beat a the black woman who served in the military in front of her child. Did you complain about that?

I searched for threads, didn't see a post from you
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why do the righties constantly try to race-bait with these threads? They're obsessed.
Quote:
Resorting to childish ignorant rants and name calling only point out to your inability to comprehend what your reading. NO ONE has dismissed or attempted to change the subject, considering there are about 4 going on with this one thread.
Noooooooooo..... nobody is changing the subject and trying to place the blame elsewhere

That whole throwing stones and glass houses thing...

Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,300,791 times
I believe many blacks feel as though physical assault and battery is justified if a white person says anything to them that they consider racially insensitive.

- Reel

Old 11-11-2009, 01:01 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,541,631 times
Quote:
Noooooooooo..... nobody is changing the subject and trying to place the blame elsewhere

That whole throwing stones and glass houses thing...
Maybe you need to review all of the posts to touch upon subject change. What were you saying about throwing stones again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
This event happened at Barack Obama's Alma Mater.
Should he address this unfortuanate event?

Prof busted in Columbia gal 'punch'

Correction- Punches employee of Columbia University. It does not say if she was a student.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
He should but he will not. Look how fast he jumped up to defend the muslim population after the terrorist attack on our soldiers. In fact it will be interesting to see if this incident is even reported in the news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
I was thinking about his friend at Harvard.

I hope this story does not get uglier then it already is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
+1

If he does get fired over this, anyone want to take bets as to rather the Revs. Jackson, Sharpton or Wright come to his defense?

Now show me where ANYONE placed ANY BLAME AT ALL ON THE VICTIM. Talk about changing subjects. Your readng stuff thats not there

Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,055,982 times
Quote:
Maybe you need to review all of the posts to touch upon subject change. What were you saying about throwing stones again?

Now show me where ANYONE placed ANY BLAME AT ALL ON THE VICTIM. Talk about changing subjects. Your readng stuff thats not there
Please explain how post #1 can change the subject?

The op (I) created the subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies