Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2010, 10:09 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The people in this world that are having the most children are not the good looking and intelligent people. The people in this world that are having the most children are short, fat, ugly, and stupid(well, on average). The smart, attractive people are too busy having careers and having fun. Trying to stay bachelors all their lives, that they can't be bothered with having children.

If you want to understand what I mean, you should watch the movie "idiocracy".
Just had to look up some of your other posts in hopes of confirming you were not honestly as hateful as you sounded on the other thread

I actually do agree that some segment of America is moving towards "Idiocracy." For sure. But I also feel that race has NOTHING to do with this.

Oh, I've worked in some very racially homogenous school zones and I'll tell ya, race is really not a factor with idiocracy. Idiocracy knows no racial boundaries.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:09 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Ok, if I'm to understand a sucessful educated, athletic wealthy blackman is STILL not good enough to marry a poor stupid whitewoman, or any white woman in general? NEWS FLASH! there are many blacks that do not fit into your pathetic racial stereotype! According to your nutty statistics will these people still be able to have sucessful interracial marriages and "normal" offspring?

Old 02-14-2010, 10:48 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ok, if I'm to understand a sucessful educated, athletic wealthy blackman is STILL not good enough to marry a poor stupid whitewoman, or any white woman in general? NEWS FLASH! there are many blacks that do not fit into your pathetic racial stereotype! According to your nutty statistics will these people still be able to have sucessful interracial marriages and "normal" offspring?
I think men who are successful should stick to women who are in the same status of them. Rich men marrying low can raise a high risk.

Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 AM

15 posts, read 19,769 times
Race is just another tool used to control large numbers of people. Once we all begin to classify ourselves as members of the "Human" race, not African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, White American, or Black American, and simply American, we might begin to resolve this issue. Until that time America can not call itself a melting pot, as it is more like mixing oil and water, they simply do not homogenize. Rather than a Democracy, we would fair much better as a Meritocracy, which most obviously would displace nearly all, if not all, politicians currently serving in office.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:23 AM

1,517 posts, read 2,320,307 times
Red,

Where do YOU fit? When you say the beautiful, intelligent people aren't having children? Which group are you? Also, I am not going to insult you but it would be really easy. I just can't believe your views are real.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:55 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
I had the opportunity to sit and chat with a woman working in genetic research this weekend.
Red did provide some material for an interesting conversation.

Old 02-15-2010, 06:03 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Some people just can't bear to mind their own business and thats what it boild down to.
I am a white guy married to an Asian woman.
On the white side.
Oh she must have been a mail order bride.
From white women. Oh white women aren't good enough for you?
Just 2 examples of the many questions one gets.
From the asian side. I suggest going to asia finest discussion and you will see a bunch.
For example. Only ugly asian women marry white guys.
Why is you always see old fat white guys with ugly or iliterate asian women?
Well I am 47 but I have 8% body fat.
Go over seas and you get the same crap.

Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 AM

536 posts, read 414,222 times
Why is there so many people here expressing communist sympathies. This crap about the "human race". We are not all the same get over it.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:07 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,204,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
Why is there so many people here expressing communist sympathies. This crap about the "human race". We are not all the same get over it.
http://godhatesprotesters.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/little_rock_integration_protest.jpg (broken link)

Looks like your crowd.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:10 AM

2,155 posts, read 4,583,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGalt View Post
Race is just another tool used to control large numbers of people. Once we all begin to classify ourselves as members of the "Human" race, not African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, White American, or Black American, and simply American, we might begin to resolve this issue. Until that time America can not call itself a melting pot, as it is more like mixing oil and water, they simply do not homogenize. Rather than a Democracy, we would fair much better as a Meritocracy, which most obviously would displace nearly all, if not all, politicians currently serving in office.
I completely agree with you, but I'm not sure I will live to see that day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies