Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 02:03 AM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
They will pick up guns next I'm afraid. They come across as fascists who despise democracy.

yes I think some will. they don't despise democracy when it is when their man is in office. they do have a very hard time accepting it gracefully when the shoe is on the other foot. sore vocal losers

Old 03-24-2010, 02:05 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,291,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
President Obama's birth announcements from TWO major Hawaiian newspapers. It's called PROOF. Keep grasping.

whatreallyhappened.com: OBAMA'S BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

You better read up on the Constitution if you believe the writer of this article!!!!! Just because his mom was a US Citizen does not automaticly make him one!!! To get citizenship for 1 of my cousins born in another country, due to being 2 months early, there was alot of INS paperwork, huge expense, and a few years to make her a citizen of the US. Considering that she was born in 1961, you can bet obuma would have had the same issues.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:06 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
You better read up on the Constitution if you believe the writer of this article!!!!! Just because his mom was a US Citizen does not automaticly make him one!!! To get citizenship for 1 of my cousins born in another country, due to being 2 months early, there was alot of INS paperwork, huge expense, and a few years to make her a citizen of the US. Considering that she was born in 1961, you can bet obuma would have had the same issues.
Seems the courts disagree with you....tisk tisk.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:07 AM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Pretty sure people more knowledgeable than you know he is a citizen.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
There is a lot to discredit you. Just look at that BC (link) up there from HAWAII. Now Hawaii lies too. You haven't shown a shred of evidence to back your claim. Not one. Seems the GOP side of things has gotten a little cranky over the fight for HC for all. Grasping at straws. AW SHUCKS... you won't be elite anymore.

You need to do some research on snopes. Buddy of obama runs it and personally wrote the write up on obama. Snopes isn't as foolproof as you would like it to be.
As for Hawaii, you must also consider that Hawaii unlike any other State, allows birth cert. to be issued for already born children of Military families due to their type of location. Many children with birth certs from Hawaii were actuly born in other countries at Military med centers or a close by med center in other countries. Since his Mother was the unmarried daughter of a Military man, this option was extended to her as well. As for the newspaper listings, they do that for all babies even if that baby was already born when arriving on the islands of Hawaii.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Seems the courts disagree with you....tisk tisk.

Then you had better explain what and why my Uncle and Aunt had to go thru everything they did. tisk tisk tisk back at ya.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Pretty sure people more knowledgeable than you know he is a citizen.

I never said he wasn't. I simply explained why the article is misleading. But I do have my doubts about him.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
yes I think some will. they don't despise democracy when it is when their man is in office. they do have a very hard time accepting it gracefully when the shoe is on the other foot. sore vocal losers

Democracy? Why would I want this Nation to be a democracy? It was supposed to be a Republic !!!!

Old 03-24-2010, 05:57 AM

338 posts, read 310,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
Either way he is a radical terrorist and wants to destroy America slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks it kinda strange that you are allowed to use a computer?

Normally, inmates of psychiatric wards are sheltered from unfiltered access to the outside world.

Would you let me talk to one of your doctors? I'm sure that there must be some error with their handling of your situation and/or your medication.

btw, you forgot to insert some '1' in your '!!!!!', be sure to do so next time, it makes reading your posts so much more agreeable...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:29 AM

5,477 posts, read 12,250,930 times
As time goes on and probably after this bozo is out of office, the American public will find out who this charlitan really is, and they will be shocked. Seems silly, I know, but look at how many of his supporters have fled, having regurgitated the Kool Aid and come to their senses. The slumber is over people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies