Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 12:40 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I still want to know how a baby can be born in 1961 with the name of a man his mother didn't even meet until 1966.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
That is 1 item that get a very twisted answer. But it proves the entire thing about his birth as a US citizen is suspect.

You've got to be kidding!

Old 03-24-2010, 01:19 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,845 times
That would make his initials...B.S...NOW THAT'S PERFECT

Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Your last sentence was needlessly insulting and offensive. If you cannot have a rational discussion, then don't post on a forum where people will be rebutting your argument.

And so far your argument is empty.

You are claiming a massive conspiracy has occurred, but when asked when the conspiracy was started, and to what purpose, you do not answer.

When did this conspiracy start, and what was the purpose of the conspiracy?
Which conspiracy are you referring to? There are many conspiracies ... and certainly one of the the capitols of conspiracies resides in Washington DC ... if indeed you understand what conspiracies are. Defined, a conspiracy is two or more people planning to commit a crime, which includes acts of fraud, which is a crime. I would venture a guess that very few days pass on capitol hill that this does not routinely occur.

And my last sentence applies to anyone (willfully ignorant, or otherwise) that subverts or turns a blind eye to the subversion of our constitution. IT IS A FACT that the citizenry have as much a duty as a sworn office holder to uphold ... protect and defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. This is undeniable fact.

My contention here in this thread was not to prove Barry Soetoro is "not a natural born citizen". You cannot prove a negative. I cannot prove that pigs don't fly .. for I would have to test every pig in existence for wings. It is the responsibility of the person who claims that pigs do fly, to produce just one pig that actually does. Then the point would be proven.

With that said, my contention is that it is Barry's responsibility to prove that he IS a natural born citizen ... by producing sufficient documentation ... something he continues to refuse to do by keeping his records sealed and secret. It's not up to everyone else to prove he isn't.

For those in congress, as well as the citizenry at large who engage in defense of this blatant affront to our laws (the Constitution) by defending this usurper and fraud, by definition, such behavior IS an act of treason.

If you don't like the label, stop the treasonous behavior and start fulfilling your duty as an American citizen by insisting that our elected officials observe the laws, as they demand that WE do.

This isn't an opinion which is open for debate .. it's the law. The constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen. The onus is on him to produce appropriate evidence of his eligibility and compliance with that requirement.

What is so difficult to grasp here?

Old 03-24-2010, 03:33 PM

I just love the twisted logic of so many people.

We have pictures of Barry in his Muslim attire, taking blessings from his Muslim teacher.

We have Barry who's father was a Muslim.

We have Barry's school records listing him as a Muslim, and as a citizen of Indonesia.

We have his grandmother stating he was born in Kenya ... where his extended family resides

We have Barry refusing to release his records.

And ... Barry's name is Barrack Hussein Obama

So NATURALLY, the conclusion is he is a Christian, born in Hawaii ?

I swear, you just can't make this "stuff" up.

This would be hilariously funny, if it were not so disturbingly sad.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:37 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Which conspiracy are you referring to? There are many conspiracies ... and certainly one of the the capitols of conspiracies resides in Washington DC ... if indeed you understand what conspiracies are. Defined, a conspiracy is two or more people planning to commit a crime, which includes acts of fraud, which is a crime. I would venture a guess that very few days pass on capitol hill that this does not routinely occur.

And my last sentence applies to anyone (willfully ignorant, or otherwise) that subverts or turns a blind eye to the subversion of our constitution. IT IS A FACT that the citizenry have as much a duty as a sworn office holder to uphold ... protect and defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. This is undeniable fact.

My contention here in this thread was not to prove Barry Soetoro is "not a natural born citizen". You cannot prove a negative. I cannot prove that pigs don't fly .. for I would have to test every pig in existence for wings. It is the responsibility of the person who claims that pigs do fly, to produce just one pig that actually does. Then the point would be proven.

With that said, my contention is that it is Barry's responsibility to prove that he IS a natural born citizen ... by producing sufficient documentation ... something he continues to refuse to do by keeping his records sealed and secret. It's not up to everyone else to prove he isn't.

For those in congress, as well as the citizenry at large who engage in defense of this blatant affront to our laws (the Constitution) by defending this usurper and fraud, by definition, such behavior IS an act of treason.

If you don't like the label, stop the treasonous behavior and start fulfilling your duty as an American citizen by insisting that our elected officials observe the laws, as they demand that WE do.

This isn't an opinion which is open for debate .. it's the law. The constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen. The onus is on him to produce appropriate evidence of his eligibility and compliance with that requirement.

What is so difficult to grasp here?
Which conspiracy theory? I would say, you tell me, since you are the one entertaining such theories. But, for starters, tell us when the conspiracy started to hide Obama's origins began. Did it begin in 1961? It had to have started then, right, or there wouldn't be newspaper announcements saying that Obama was born in Honolulu? Is that what you believe?

Old 03-24-2010, 03:40 PM

2,726 posts, read 6,117,733 times
Quote:

We have pictures of Barry in his Muslim attire, taking blessings from his Muslim teacher.

We have Barry's school records listing him as a Muslim, and as a citizen of Indonesia.

We have his grandmother stating he was born in Kenya ... where his extended family resides

If I still have a job at the end of the year, I don't give a rats a** where he was born.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:48 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:

What is disturbingly sad is we still have birthers.....

Old 03-24-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What is disturbingly sad is we still have birthers.....
No .. it's sad that you cannot see your own inability to think.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:01 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:
I do think, which is why I don't buy into absurd conspiracy theories....

Old 03-24-2010, 04:01 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
I'd like the opportunity to think about the conspiracy you are positing, but so far you haven't told us exactly what the conspiracy is, who is involved, when it started, why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies