Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 04:07 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,367 times

Advertisements

If Barry Soetoro Barack Obama’s father was Kenyan, how can he possibly be a natural born American?

I think he is an American citizen, a dual citizen, a former Indonesian citizen, but he cannot ever be a natural born American.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:39 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Which conspiracy theory? I would say, you tell me, since you are the one entertaining such theories. But, for starters, tell us when the conspiracy started to hide Obama's origins began. Did it begin in 1961? It had to have started then, right, or there wouldn't be newspaper announcements saying that Obama was born in Honolulu? Is that what you believe?
Given the demonstrated inability to grasp simple concepts, I'm not optimistic about the more complex ones .. but lets try anyway:

I think it would be safe to say that there is certainly evidence of Obama Senior and Momma Obama being in Hawaii. So that's not contested. But there is no record of them actually being married or living together as a married couple.

Now, the newspaper announcements you are referencing announces that Mr. & Mrs Obama gave birth to a son. No name ... no reference to a city, or a hospital ... nothing specific. And anyone could place a newspaper announcement. I could place an announcement in the Hawaii papers tomorrow that GuyNTexas was just awarded 150 Million in the Nigerian lottery (I've received several of these notifications in my email box .), but it won't help me pay the bills this month.

Now am I suggesting that Mr. & Mrs Obama decided while she was pregnant that they were facing the choice of giving birth to the next Jesus (or more likely Mohammed), or perhaps the future president of the United States? No.

But, I could see a plausible case in these parents preferring to have their son born a US Citizen rather than him being a citizen of Kenya or Indonesia, if given the choice. And it's not a stretch of the imagination that during Obama Senior continued education in Hawaii, he might have taken it upon himself to learn the rules and procedures of documenting birth in Hawaii, and hence, securing his son's status as a US citizen, even after leaving Hawaii with his pregnant wife who actually gave birth to Barry outside the United States. We know he was raised outside the United States ... the issue is was he born here ... and a newspaper announcement is not evidence of birth ... it is just evidence of an announcement of birth.

Can you not see the potential desire for a foreign born parent to secure US citizenship for their child? It happens every day with pregnant women entering the country to give birth to border babies.

In any event, regardless of all of this ... if the newspaper announcements are legit, then there is a long form Birth Certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health, and the entire matter could be cleared up with one phone call from the "President" telling Hawaiian authorities to release the document, and end the debate. He refuses to. The question I would put to you and Barry is why? Why hide this information, fueling the debate?

The only obvious conclusion is that either these documents don't exist, or there is something in these records that are damaging to Obama.

We The People have a right to know who Barry Soetoro really is.

Now you STOP, and you answer the questions ... Why is he keeping this information secret? If the document exists that proves he is a natural born citizen, why does he not just produce it and put this to bed once and for all?

Old 03-24-2010, 04:40 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,367 times
Obama’s Forged “Certification of Live Birth”: The Evidence | The Post & Email

New information Barry Soetoro's AKA Barack Obama birth certificate is a forgery.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:44 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,010,807 times
the info is not secret, as they say in court...asked and answered. the people who believe that he is not a citizen would never believe he was no matter what the proof presented. what prof would you accept?

Old 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Obama’s Forged “Certification of Live Birth”: The Evidence | The Post & Email

New information Barry Soetoro's AKA Barack Obama birth certificate is a forgery.
Can't let the absurd conspiracy theories go can you??

I have a question toward some of the Republican and conservative posters on here that try to engage in actual debate. Why are you so silent on this crap and not denouncing it??

Old 03-24-2010, 05:03 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,010,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

I have a question toward some of the Republican and conservative posters on here that try to engage in actual debate. Why are you so silent on this crap and not denouncing it??

great question.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

I am. I expect the full and real Birth Certificate to be released.

Now you answer the question ... Why is Barry keeping his records sealed? What is he hiding? If he is a citizen, release the real birth certificate which should by on record at the Department of Health in Hawaii.

The Constitution isn't crap ... this fraud and secrecy is!

Old 03-24-2010, 07:25 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I am. I expect the full and real Birth Certificate to be released.

Now you answer the question ... Why is Barry keeping his records sealed? What is he hiding? If he is a citizen, release the real birth certificate which should by on record at the Department of Health in Hawaii.

The Constitution isn't crap ... this fraud and secrecy is!
It has been released, it is what is shown several pages back in this thread, it was certified by the Republican Governor of Hawaii.

Again I will ask, why are the Republicans and conservatives on this board not denouncing this conspiracy garbage??

Old 03-24-2010, 08:05 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,067,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
And as we all know Snopes is the be all, end all of Internet facts. Look up who runs it.
You mean the Mikkelsons? FactCheck talks about political stuff here: Snopes.com | FactCheck.org

Network World here: Fact-checking the fact-checkers: Snopes.com gets an 'A' | NetworkWorld.com Community

So, yeah, when looking up "who runs it" - it makes one trust Snopes more

Old 03-24-2010, 08:07 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,968,610 times
I am not a republican. I am a registered, raging independent.
BUT, I sure would like to know just when B.H. Obama JR (or II) became Barry Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen of the Muslim Faith (THAT school record has been shown, also); And, just when (and how) did Barry Soetoro become Barack H. Obama, United States Citizen?
Y'know, I don't really CARE about any Birth Certificate. It is just a piece of paper. It may or may not mean anything. From personal experience, I know this to be true. I don't really care where he was born, because those records could easily be faked.
BUT, I would like to know more about his Indonesian life, and why/how his name was changed to Soetoro, and why/how it was changed back to Obama. Of course, THOSE records could also be faked!
It would also be nice to have some explanation of all the untruths he told about his father, B.H. Obama Sr., in his books. Was it wishful thinking, or deliberate falsehoods, to make his father bigger and better than he actually was? After all, it WOULD be rather difficult to admit that your father was a bigamist and a drunk, especially in a book that purports to praise him!
I simply don't find the man to be trustworthy. I still think he is an empty suit with a big mouth, a Chicago machine politician from the word go, in the old Daley tradition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies