Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Thats great but Im talking about teabaggers. You know any? I do and Im in the south believe me this movement is all about the black Prez
No its not

Born and Raised in the South attend a tea party each Sat. It has nothing to do with Obama being HALF black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I don't know what else you can say. Just one more survey showing the tea party movement for what it really is: a group of partisan racists..

UW :: WISER
Oh Gawwwwwd!! This 'racist' BS is really getting tired. Any group of people who disagree with the lefts thought processes are racist. Any one who did not vote Obama is a racist. The term is used very...liberally() ....and shakes a wide loop. I guess it's easier to call people racist than to genuinally prove them wrong with facts. The way the word gets slung around, the left would have us believe a VERY high percentage of the US population has white robes and hoods hidden in their closets, or has flat feet from goose stepping in their basements. What a pathetic thread........

Old 04-10-2010, 08:49 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
No its not

Born and Raised in the South attend a tea party each Sat. It has nothing to do with Obama being HALF black.

Yes it is.

And since I can't seem to get an answer elsewhere, I'll ask you. If this has nothing to do with Obama's color and is only about the Constitution, where was your precious movement during the Bush administration?

Old 04-10-2010, 08:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
I don't know what else you can say. Just one more survey showing the tea party movement for what it really is: a group of partisan racists..

UW :: WISER

Only racist, paint others are racist.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Only racist, paint others are racist.

According to your logic, then the survey must be racist, right?

Old 04-10-2010, 08:53 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
No its not

The "half-black" thing is getting old. Have you not heard of the "one drop" rule? Half, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and so on, it doesn't matter. The person is "black" according to the racists.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
And how many black Republicans are currently serving in the Senate? The House?
YAWN.

How many black republicans are currently serving as Chairman of the party?

How many blacks were Secratey of State under the last Repblican Adminstration?

Leave it to a lefty to go around and count the racial backgound of everyone and then tell us they aint racist. Everything on the left is about race but they aren't racist. LOLs.

If I were a black republican I would never run for senate or house. Look how blacks have treated Clarence Thomas. Notice it's only the "non-racist" left that dislikes Thomas. I wouldn't even put up with that treatment if I were black. I'd just stay in the private sector. That might explain why blacks don't want to run for office as repubs. They don't want to be called house ****** and uncle tom and all the other things the "non-racist" left calls them.

No wonder Mrs. Powell feared for her husband's saftey. Some racist on the left would've probably tried and hurt him/

Old 04-10-2010, 08:58 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,508,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Oh Gawwwwwd!! This 'racist' BS is really getting tired. Any group of people who disagree with the lefts thought processes are racist. Any one who did not vote Obama is a racist. The term is used very...liberally() ....and shakes a wide loop. I guess it's easier to call people racist than to genuinally prove them wrong with facts. The way the word gets slung around, the left would have us believe a VERY high percentage of the US population has white robes and hoods hidden in their closets, or has flat feet from goose stepping in their basements. What a pathetic thread........
I swear the lefties also think every white male on a college campus is a rapist.

I'm waiting for some woman's "rights" group to show a poll where 5 out of every 4 college males has committed rape. LOLs. I don't know how men even graduate anymore. They spend all their time with their pants off.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
YAWN.

How many black republicans are currently serving as Chairman of the party?

How many blacks were Secratey of State under the last Repblican Adminstration?

Leave it to a lefty to go around and count the racial backgound of everyone and then tell us they aint racist. Everything on the left is about race but they aren't racist. LOLs.

If I were a black republican I would never run for senate or house. Look how blacks have treated Clarence Thomas. Notice it's only the "non-racist" left that dislikes Thomas. I wouldn't even put up with that treatment if I were black. I'd just stay in the private sector. That might explain why blacks don't want to run for office as repubs. They don't want to be called house ****** and uncle tom and all the other things the "non-racist" left calls them.

No wonder Mrs. Powell feared for her husband's saftey. Some racist on the left would've probably tried and hurt him/

For, I believe the second time in this thread, you danced around a question..

I'll ask again:

How many black Republicans are currently serving in Congress?

And while we're at it....where was the tea party movement during the Bush administration?

Old 04-10-2010, 09:22 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
This is what you dont get,the tea party wants to label Obama a failure so they can then label all blacks as failures and justify thier feelings that we are lazy and dumb and cant lead. That is what is at the root of this movement. This movement will never I mean never elect one black or other ethnic group to any office as long as a white canidate is on the ballot no matter who that person is. I continue to hear Watts and Powell so why arent they in the white house because republicans knew that thier base would never vote for a black man
Isn't your position, which is that everybody in an entire political movement is white (except for a few people that are lacking self esteem), and every one of them is racist, racist in itself?

I've read a lot of your posts in a lot of threads, and the ONLY thing you ever talk about is your hatred of white people.

So tell me, ec, why is it ok for you to be a racist? Don't you have the honesty and integrity to play by your own rules? If racism against blacks is bad, shouldn't all racism be bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies