Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 03:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I thought they were bringing aid to innocent civilians. Who are the innocents that the Muslims were killing?
You really don't know that Israel continues to have rockets come into the country from Gaza, do you? I think you may never understand that. Now don't I often see people of your stripe talk about Hamas not having uniforms? Well now that tells me that the rocket launchers must be civilians killing people or civilian status at random.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
What happened to the protester is very unfortunate. I wouldn't go as far as to speculate that she got what she deserved, however. Where would any oppressed group behind the 8-ball of evil be if the courageous among us did not take up their cause and take to the streets in protest? Should we all just turn a blind eye... ... to injustice and atrocity because we are ordered to by some authority? I for one am happy that some do not.

H
What do you say about Israeli supporters demonstrating? They do have many kinds of atrocity levied on them, don't you know? Like rockets and suicide bombers.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:34 PM

487 posts, read 636,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Why is that?
Because Israel was created in order to prevent another Holocaust and murder of 6 million Jews from ever happening again, by providing a homeland for Jews to flee to. We have a responsibility as humans to prevent another Holocaust from happening again considering how much the Jews have been oppressed throughout history.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
Because Israel was created in order to prevent another Holocaust and murder of 6 million Jews from ever happening again, by providing a homeland for Jews to flee to. We have a responsibility as humans to prevent another Holocaust from happening again considering how much the Jews have been oppressed throughout history.
I think that many of these anti-Semites don't know that the Jews moved into a desert and have changed it into a nearly self-sufficient garden and that that happened in about 10 years of the beginning of their existence.

I really don't think that many of them realize that the Israelis were wanting to exist with Muslims living in their nation until the Palestine thing became a weapon for the neighbors to use against them.

They seriously don't want another holocaust and have been fighting those people who surround them all this time. I loved all the earlier wars when the Muslims always took them on one at a time instead of ganging up on them. I think that tells us a lot about their enemies and the fact that they didn't want to get together for fear that the resulting force may take them all over.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:52 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Does this solidarity group contain any members that aren't Muslim? Just wondering.
Emilys parents are Jewish. Emily declared herself as something else about three years ago. So we dont know what she is now.

Here's the ISM link - You can make the decision as to its followers
Contact | International Solidarity Movement

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/17/us/17religion.html

Quote:
Ms. Henochowicz, who was raised as a Jew, said she began questioning the concepts of God and faith ..........

Old 06-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Emilys parents are Jewish. Emily declared herself as something else about three years ago. So we dont know what she is now.

Here's the ISM link - You can make the decision as to its followers
Contact | International Solidarity Movement

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/17/us/17religion.html
After reading the About ISM part of their site I think that this woman who lost an eye in a protest is neither Jew or Muslim. I think she may be very lonesome there since Muslims are the huge majority if not all there is there.

The al Times article is like so many that are written by those who want to destroy Christianity and that bunch proves nothing to me but that they are atheistic but willing to go along with the Muslims and the far left which two groups are out to establish an international caliphate as soon as possible. I forgot to say that I do believe that many from the left want to destroy Christianity enough to join in with the Muslims who want jihad.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:00 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Another victim of Israeli thuggery..

US activist loses eye after being shot in face with tear gas canister | International Solidarity Movement (http://palsolidarity.org/2010/05/12604/ - broken link)

her fault not Israel's, if the woman would not have been there then she would not have been in the way of being tear gassed.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 AM

487 posts, read 636,583 times
As righteous human beings we all have a responsibility to protect Jews from another Holocaust. The Muslims in the Middle East want to kill all the Jews in Israel and drive them into the sea. This is why we must support and fight for Israel's right to exist. There are truly evil forces operating in the west as well who are trying to deny Israel the right to exist and want to see it destroyed by barbarians.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:55 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Has anyone noticed that no one, except for ISM members & Palestinians, has come out and spoke about Emily as to the type of person she is (positive or negative)?

Old 06-08-2010, 05:07 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Another victim of Israeli thuggery..

US activist loses eye after being shot in face with tear gas canister | International Solidarity Movement (http://palsolidarity.org/2010/05/12604/ - broken link)
They do it to get attention. Oh poor me! Everybody, look at me! Blah, blah, blah! I would love to visit Israel, but do not because it isn't very safe right now, why, because the Palestinians are always bombing them. If I do not wish to get hurt, I don't go there. If I didn't want to get crushed by a bulldoser, I won't jump infront of one....common sense. I know is lacking in you people... dosen't it hurt?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies