Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 11:14 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times

Advertisements

I suppose we should all start having Saltine waffers instead of "Crackers", say a mule not a (H)donkey, and for the country boy with the missing front tooth, well, he's a Rouge Neck! For the home boy in the inner city, well, he'll be forbidin to even say, "wuz up ma naggas".
Get a life people, quit looking for problems and you'll stop finding them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 11:14 AM

206 posts, read 193,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No...thats STUPID!. Blacks don't have a history of eslaving and oppressing whites, while at the same time justifying it based upon some doctrine of the racial inferiority of white people. This attempt by some whites to pretend like "the reverse is true too" is simply BS. There was no REVERSE. Blacks have not done to whites what whites have done to blacks. Hence, you cannot just flip it around and say what you said.....because the histories are not the same.

You cannot have true double standards unless you share the same histories.
ok, it is obvious you are a bigot. Have fun in your shallow lonely world....

Old 06-04-2010, 11:15 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
I have known people like this in my life who could find racism in anything like these..
Folks in the video clip.Its a sad and angry way to live life.

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mean fish View Post
It would be a lot easier to just educate black people so that everything they hear doesn't SOUND racist.

What? My hearing is fine. So because you have some and NOT just Blacks that see racism everywhere, you choose to make a ignorant comment generalizing all blacks? It would be a lot easier for you to try and filter your comments instead of generalizing.

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by murfles View Post
come on man, you can do better than this. If someone on a plane says something remotely like that and you're not sure, I think the most logical approach is to make sure that IS what was said or not.
No...the reaction will be visceral/instinctive. If I stick a gun to your head...and its a toy gun that looks authentic....you are going to react viscerally. what are you going to say "is that a real gun"...lol.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:17 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times
Does this mean that the NAACP has played the race card!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:19 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by murfles View Post
ok, it is obvious you are a bigot. Have fun in your shallow lonely world....
LOL....see....I told you....lol.

I mentioned in another thread that to some whites the defintion of racism or bigotry is knowlege and demonstration of US HISTORY. To present the TRUTH about the racial history of America....makes one a racist. Obviously some people have a problem with the truth being told....so they have to try to ostracize people who dare speak it....by attaching pejoritives to the messenger.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:19 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
What? My hearing is fine. So because you have some and NOT just Blacks that see racism everywhere, you choose to make a ignorant comment generalizing all blacks? It would be a lot easier for you to try and filter your comments instead of generalizing.
Maybe tha NAACP should filter their comments!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:24 AM

206 posts, read 193,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No...the reaction will be visceral/instinctive. If I stick a gun to your head...and its a toy gun that looks authentic....you are going to react viscerally. what are you going to say "is that a real gun"...lol.
you analogies aren't the same. One is with an object and the other was words. There's a big difference there.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:25 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
Doesn't the NAACP have a right to express their opinion in the matter? Would a white christian who finds something offense on a greeting card be allowed to protest it as well?
Sweet Mary, Mother of God. Is it possible for you to step down off that Liberal Stump of yours and see things outside of the rose colored glasses of liberalism? You truly are shackled to the "poor me" mentality, aren't you?

The NAACP is clearly reaching for nothing here, and you find solace in bringing some sort of "white, Christian" bent to the whole thing?

No wonder this nation hates liberal ideology. It's perpetuated in the most trivial of things like its some sort of normalcy for you folks. I find that to be highly embarassing for you and your cohorts. I really do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies