Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2017, 02:22 PM

481 posts, read 760,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southy_swfc View Post
Does anyone know what the building closest to Wawa is going to be? The Panda Express and Culvers look nearly finished, but there's another one there too.
I believe that will be the Heartland Dental office
Quote:
P16-107 - Heartland Dental at Southern Grove Site Plan - A site plan for a 4,060 square
foot one story dental office. Approved September 12, 2016.
http://www.cityofpsl.com/city_clerk/...mar/cra-27.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 09:20 AM

71 posts, read 95,607 times
Thanks for the info.

Strange location for a dentist, but perhaps when the area fills up it won't be so strange.

I noticed that the new little strip mall on the corner of Savona and Gatlin has signs up for the shops now. There's an art/pottery studio, a realtor, and a dollar store I think.

Old 04-05-2017, 03:01 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times
I really wish we didn't have a million strip malls and had more of a downtown commercial area. City of our population size we shouldn't be so limited in options nor so spread out.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:32 AM

88 posts, read 117,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
I really wish we didn't have a million strip malls and had more of a downtown commercial area. City of our population size we shouldn't be so limited in options nor so spread out.

But that is what happens when a city like this expands slowly. They probably never had a master plan to develop like a downtown type area you speak of

Old 04-06-2017, 07:03 AM

481 posts, read 760,328 times
Ribbon Cutting and Open House of
The Artisan Cafe
Today from 4-6 p.m.
Ribbon Cutting at 4:15 p.m.
hor d'oeuvres and beverages will be served.
The Artisan Cafe
1068 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd
Port St. Lucie, 34952

Quote:
The pleasantly spacious Artisan Café in Port St. Lucie recently opened on the corner of Port St. Lucie and Westmoreland boulevards.

Owners Kostas and Diana Palaskas, who have owned and operated several restaurants, decided to do a mash-up restaurant with Spiro Laskaris, who also owns quite a few establishments on the Treasure Coast, such as Spiros Tavernas and the Flamingo Diner.

All of the classic breakfast items can be found along with some fun additions. Kostas is crepes with sweet cream cheese topped with fresh fruit and chocolate ($7.99). There also are several spin-offs of the traditional eggs Benedict, each composed of a grilled English muffin and poached eggs topped with homemade hollandaise sauce. For example, the American version includes ham and bacon; the Greek has spinach, tomato and feta; Irish with grilled corn beef hash; and the Italian has thin-sliced prosciutto ($7.95 to $8.95).
Melissa Stonesifer: Artisan Cafe in Port St. Lucie has some unexpected dishes

Old 04-07-2017, 04:29 PM

472 posts, read 668,897 times
What are they trying to build at the intersection of Midway/25th Street? Any insider information to share?

Old 04-11-2017, 04:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLCarPool View Post
I believe that will be the Heartland Dental office

[url]http://www.cityofpsl.com/city_clerk/meeting-agendas/2017/mar/cra-27.pdf[/url]
I think there's also going to be a Culver's going up over there.

Does anyone know what else is planned to go in the new Walmart Neighborhood Market plaza by Darwin? I know there's a sign for a Duffy's but it looks like there's still a few empty spaces and someone rumored a coffee shop taking up one of them.

Old 04-11-2017, 08:28 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,796,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drspan View Post
I think there's also going to be a Culver's going up over there.

Does anyone know what else is planned to go in the new Walmart Neighborhood Market plaza by Darwin? I know there's a sign for a Duffy's but it looks like there's still a few empty spaces and someone rumored a coffee shop taking up one of them.
Dunkin is planning on building. Duffy's will build in the front vacant parcel. Culver's is almost complete in Tradition. It should open either the end of this month or beginning of May.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:23 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,796,340 times
Panda Express in Tradition opens tomorrow!

Also, Residents will have an opportunity to see what the City has planned for the new park being developed on Darwin during a public information meeting tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Port St. Lucie Community Center, 2195 SE Airoso Blvd. At 6 p.m., Vice Mayor Shannon Martin will provide opening remarks, followed by a presentation by the City’s Neighborhood Services staff.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:16 PM

540 posts, read 589,471 times
Lots of stuff going up I see..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach