Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2017, 11:52 AM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times

Advertisements

Crosstown is desperately needed to be finished and while they are at it the two feeder roads to cross town cashmere and california need to be expanded as well. The city is falling behind very quickly on traffic management.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 01:22 PM

361 posts, read 750,055 times
Shooters Billiards in Jensen Beach is moving to Port St Lucie to a larger space they say is needed for more pool tables. They will also be host to some state billiard tournaments. Special exceptions needed to proceed were approved by city council. It will be located on SE corner of US1 and Village Green Drive.

Old 04-25-2017, 07:38 PM

18 posts, read 30,291 times
To the forum and specifically Sunscape and any other user who was offended by my recent post.

I deeply apologize.

I shall now restate my original post, replacing choice adverbs with terms better suited for a general audience.

"I honestly don't give a procreating dung what anybody says. We have a Wawa in PSL now and that's all that really matters."

Old 04-26-2017, 05:41 AM

88 posts, read 117,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
how about we ALL do it at once ...like NOW.. today...and when you do ask for that person to be BANNED from this forum. Then that person can continue to harass all the other forums as usual.

HOW? see the RED TRIANGLE up in the right corner of any of his posts? click it and go
done

Old 04-26-2017, 08:43 AM

481 posts, read 760,328 times
Just came across a nice video of St. Lucie West from 1996. Nice to see the changes alongside what has stayed the same from over 20 years ago. The video totaling 50,000 VHS (Remember those?!) copies were mailed throughout the US.

https://youtu.be/xbkA-Znc3TY

Old 04-29-2017, 10:34 PM

103 posts, read 71,935 times
I remember Martin co back in the late 90's lol man has it changed

Old 04-30-2017, 08:15 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,201,048 times
Thanks for posting that video PSLCarPool... that was interesting to watch

Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 PM

8,070 posts, read 4,746,263 times
Quote:
I remember Martin co back in the late 90's lol man has it changed
I watched Empire of the Ants the other day, a B-movie filmed in and around the area back in 1976. Trust me, you have not lived until you see Joan Collins traipsing through the mangrove swamps, avoiding giant, carnivorous ants. Of course, your mileage may vary. At any rate, before the ants showed up at the picnic, the unfortunate group of would-be real estate purchasers touring "Dreamland Shores" were actually on (deserted, neglected) Sailfish Point. I never would have recognized the various settings in this movie (they also filmed in Fort Pierce and Belle Glade) because indeed...so much has changed. For the better, of course--especially once those pesky giant ants were taken care of. They're not exactly the kind of thing you can play down when you fill out the disclosure sheets.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Help Clean Up PSL, meet Ronald McDonald
Communications Department from City of Port St. Lucie ·

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR FRIENDS AT MCDONALD’S
Keep Port St. Lucie Beautiful Neighborhood Cleanup

WHEN: Saturday, May 13, 2017, Register at 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
WHERE: Kick off at McDonald's® Parking Lot; 3199 SW PSL Blvd.
INFO: Making a difference starts with you! Join Keep Port St. Lucie Beautiful, who is partnering with McDonald’s®, to keep our neighborhoods clean. KPSLB will supply the equipment to participate in the cleanup. Enjoy McDonald’s® giveaways and a special visit by Ronald McDonald® from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

For more information, please call 772-873-6312

Old 05-03-2017, 03:53 PM

Just got the first email about DEL WEBB coming to Tradition. So of course I clicked on it to see what is going to happen....and I see the name PULTE HOMES.. very much to my disappointment.

Apparently along they way Del Webb was bought by Pulte, just like they bought the DiVosta good name. The thing is, they don't BUILD houses like the names they bought, but try to live on the past builders good reputation.

They are going to be building a 55+ community with 6 floor plans from 2-4 bedrooms. Single family and attached villas. Clubhouse, etc. No prices yet. Location between Becker Rd and Tradition Parkway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach