Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 09:25 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,405,223 times

Advertisements

I can't stand the Chiefs and have no interest in the 49ers. I'm so tired of seeing Maholmes, Travis Swift and the annoying hanger-on-ers that are constantly being show in the luxury boxes cheering them on.

I was hoping to see the Lions in the Superbowl but they choked a big lead and blew it. Dan Campbell should have taken those points in the 3rd instead of playing hero ball. Once they failed to convert on the 4th down conversion the momentum completely shifted. Not to mention that bum wide receiver dropped two crucial passes. Way to go Lions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2024, 09:48 AM

7,190 posts, read 6,832,963 times
Based on media coverage, this year's Super Bowl is gonna be 49ers vs Taylor Swift.

Old 01-29-2024, 10:26 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,993,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I can't stand the Chiefs and have no interest in the 49ers. I'm so tired of seeing Maholmes, Travis Swift and the annoying hanger-on-ers that are constantly being show in the luxury boxes cheering them on.

I was hoping to see the Lions in the Superbowl but they choked a big lead and blew it. Dan Campbell should have taken those points in the 3rd instead of playing hero ball. Once they failed to convert on the 4th down conversion the momentum completely shifted. Not to mention that bum wide receiver dropped two crucial passes. Way to go Lions.
If you watched Lions games or knew anything about Bagdley, you would know why MC/DC went for it. Lions success rate on 4th is better than Bagdley's kicks from the distances needed by double digits percentage points.

Old 01-29-2024, 10:43 AM

739 posts, read 412,923 times
I was perfectly fine with all the 4th down attempts. Go Niners!!

Old 01-29-2024, 12:22 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
I c

Quote:
I can't

Quote:
I can't stand

Quote:
I can't stand the

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and have

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and have no
WAA!

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and have no interest
WAA!

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and have no interest in
WAA!

Quote:
I can't stand the Chiefs and have no interest in the 49ers.

We feel ya. See ya next season.

Old 01-29-2024, 12:35 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,954,081 times
Lions loss was almost as soul crushing as the Falcons epic collapse in the Superbowl to me.. The head coaches egos got in the way.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:12 PM

2,605 posts, read 3,405,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
If you watched Lions games or knew anything about Bagdley, you would know why MC/DC went for it. Lions success rate on 4th is better than Bagdley's kicks from the distances needed by double digits percentage points.
The ball was on the 28 yard line, he should be able to make that kick. Once that nameless bum wide receiver dropped that pass I knew the 49ers had that game. Then that same bum dropped another crucial 3rd down pass to seal the deal. I really think God hates certain teams.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:20 PM

207 posts, read 149,135 times
It's crazy, but I have absolutely zero interest in the Super Bowl this year. Granted, I'm a Broncos fan, so I absolutely despise the Chiefs, and I understand that I am extremely biased and will happily admit to it. I am just so sick of Mahomes, Kelce, all of their stupid commercials, T-Swizzle, just everything about that team is tiresome. I hope the 49ers crush them, but it's very possible that we won't even watch the game this year. We'll be in New York at the time, and our family of Giants/Bills/Broncos fans may give it a miss, or possibly just sort of casually have it on in the background.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:29 PM

2,934 posts, read 2,015,937 times
I didn't watch the game, but kicks aren't given in the playoffs. Success rates seem to be lower. I don't blame coaches for going for it if they don't have the best kicker.

Old 01-29-2024, 03:11 PM

11,305 posts, read 18,902,516 times
Mahomes and the Chiefs are basically the modern day version of Brady and the Pats (or in an even earlier era of Joe Montana and the 49ers), couldn't stand either.....

The Lions basically channelled their inner Bills yesterday......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football