Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 07:47 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,736,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I am not saying that he verbally said anything about the school, but his actions proved to be different when attending that school. How was he going to attract a private owner of plane at a community collegel ( such as the Katy Perry crowd, he was used to) at a community school? I would think that his BMW 328i Coupé that was valued between 38-40 grand and his three hundred sunglasses and the community school was on the modest side for what he was supposedly seeking. Or thought he was seeking.
Well, the problem was that he wanted the Katy Perry crowd, when he was not the Katy Perry crowd type in any imaginable way. He felt entitled, and was filled with rage that he couldn't have everything he wanted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2014, 07:54 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,812,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Well, the problem was that he wanted the Katy Perry crowd, when he was not the Katy Perry crowd type in any imaginable way. He felt entitled, and was filled with rage that he couldn't have everything he wanted.
So, are you saying the imagined girlfriend wasn't the issue? The makes all of his videos null and void, you know. You know, if there is no girlfriend here, that leaves only the occasional gift cards, the community college, the BMW and the $300 sunglasses, and dumping a few hundred bucks in the lottery... and then the screaming matches on the phone.

Boring....

Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
So, are you saying the imagined girlfriend wasn't the issue? The makes all of his videos null and void, you know. You know, if there is no girlfriend here, that leaves only the occasional gift cards, the community college, the BMW and the $300 sunglasses, and dumping a few hundred bucks in the lottery...
You mean the sort of girlfriend he felt he deserved?

Old 07-12-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
You mean the sort of girlfriend he felt he deserved?
You mean, the girlfriend that would generate more income? With family and family friends and status? Hopefully, famous?

I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to
boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by
the time he is my age, he will
be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy
for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with
girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the ***** tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on.

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/ka...sted-World.pdf

-----------------------------------------

If he (ER) didn't want to do anything physically, mentally or socially ( with anyone or anything) , then the only thing that is left is for financial reasons.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
You mean, the girlfriend that would generate more income? With family and family friends and status? Hopefully, famous?

I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to
boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by
the time he is my age, he will
be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy
for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with
girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the ***** tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on.

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/ka...sted-World.pdf

-----------------------------------------

If he (ER) didn't want to do anything physically, mentally or socially ( with anyone or anything) , then the only thing that is left is for financial reasons.
Yes. And it's almost sickening the things he felt he was entitled to. Instead of focusing on studying, he was concerning himself with how to be admired. Admired for doing absolutely nothing admirable.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Yes. And it's almost sickening the things he felt he was entitled to. Instead of focusing on studying, he was concerning himself with how to be admired. Admired for doing absolutely nothing admirable.
I can't say with absolute certainty, but I don't think he was a good student. I don't see him as being able to focus.. because he was fixated on the idea of getting out of the rat cage. He thought a girl would improve his status.. That is why he dumped money into the lottery-- hoping to win with a few blonde babes on his arms. If the lottery would have paid-out, I can almost guarantee he would have left school because he really didn't have a reason to be there, in the first place.. He wasn't there that long before he realized that he didn't attract money. His father attracted money ( because he worked for it) but ER didn't have the same work ethic. I think the arguments on the phone were about either working or taking more classes ( constantly) and I know he didn't want to work but he was also flunking out of school ( or close to it) I think he hated the idea of taking more classes but was in rat cage going no where.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I can't say with absolute certainty, but I don't think he was a good student. I don't see him as being able to focus.. because he was fixated on the idea of getting out of the rat cage. He thought a girl would improve his status.. That is why he dumped money into the lottery-- hoping to win with a few blonde babes on his arms. If the lottery would have paid-out, I can almost guarantee he would have left school because he really didn't have a reason to be there, in the first place.. He wasn't there that long before he realized that he didn't attract money. His father attracted money ( because he worked for it) but ER didn't have the same work ethic. I think the arguments on the phone were about either working or taking more classes ( constantly) and I know he didn't want to work but he was also flunking out of school ( or close to it) I think he hated the idea of taking more classes but was in rat cage going no where.
His entitled view of life (angry, rage-filled envy and jealousy, and lazy as a slug) made him sooo unappealing that I can see how he would've had no friends, much less a girlfriend. He turned himself into a completely repulsive being. Have you ever known someone similar to that?

Old 07-12-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
His entitled view of life (angry, rage-filled envy and jealousy, and lazy as a slug) made him sooo unappealing that I can see how he would've had no friends, much less a girlfriend. He turned himself into a completely repulsive being. Have you ever known someone similar to that?
I know the attitude.. I did meet a new guy a few months ago that was similar to ER ( not a dating thing) but he was pretty scary ( seriously) He did have the same two personalities but he didn't think I could see them.. He was very dark and very sadistic... He had the ability to throw a chair across the room ( knocking a hole in the wall with rage) and in the next 5 minutes, have a look on his face as if he had been 'studying' all day. He said he was diagnosed with PTSD .. but I know PTSD and this guy ( or ER, or the guy I knew for a for short time) would make PTSD look like a Band-aid. SO, yes I have been introduced to this..

I am very sensitive to someones demeanor and I know the difference in dark, or sadistic, or dark and sadistic, or just Bull S***, or PTSD, or bipolar, or schizophrenia.. or whatever.. But ER had a few things going on at once. He was extremely entitled and part of the reason he didn't speak.. is because he didn't want to waste his precious effort on communication that would not benefit HIM . He was very, very selfish.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I know the attitude.. I did meet a new guy a few months ago that was similar to ER ( not a dating thing) but he was pretty scary ( seriously) He did have the same two personalities but he didn't think I could see them.. He was very dark and very sadistic... He had the ability to throw a chair across the room ( knocking a hole in the wall with rage) and in the next 5 minutes, have a look on his face as if he had been 'studying' all day. He said he was diagnosed with PTSD .. but I know PTSD and this guy ( or ER, or the guy I knew for a for short time) would make PTSD look like a Band-aid. SO, yes I have been introduced to this..

I am very sensitive to someones demeanor and I know the difference in dark, or sadistic, or dark and sadistic, or just Bull S***, or PTSD, or bipolar, or schizophrenia.. or whatever.. But ER had a few things going on at once. He was extremely entitled and part of the reason he didn't speak.. is because he didn't want to waste his precious effort on communication that would not benefit HIM . He was very, very selfish.
Scary! It's a good thing that you have a radar for these things. My radar also is always on the look out for narcissistic personalities. I avoid them like the plague.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:49 PM

313 posts, read 532,032 times
^ Yep, I agree saritas...it's not like he did anything admirable and was rebuffed, I mean he didn't even properly ASK a girl out for cripe's sake, yet bitched and moaned about it! Oh IF I'd ask them out they would have rejected me. That's an if...and given his creepily angry demeanour, they would have rightly rejected him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology