Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 04:57 PM

1,120 posts, read 1,214,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppydog View Post
And what's your medical training? Dr Cohen has her medical degree from Yale and her masters in Public Health from Harvard and she says masks work.
You don't need medical training to see that there's no control group. It's a data point. But it isn't proof. There's a danger here of developing a false sense of security around masks. In fact, in the Missouri salon, a coworker was infected.

Sure masks work. They do something. But we can't say what impact the masks had in the salon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2020, 05:09 PM

628 posts, read 401,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucctgg View Post
I've figured it out. You two are really the same person. Two different real people would not go on like this week after week.
LOL, nope, afraid not.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:13 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,078,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
LOL, nope, afraid not.
It's entertaining but I also want to reach for the ignore list.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
It's entertaining but I also want to reach for the ignore list.
Feel free! I'm just wondering if someone who can't figure out how to get change at a bank can tackle a the advanced technology of an internet forum ignore list though.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:28 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,591,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m378 View Post
You disagreed with what I said, I explained why I said what I did, then you say it was obvious and that I'm trying to argue with you?

So I guess you agree with me now? I give up...really.

It is a troll. Nothing more. Think about it: Never has anything of value to add, posts never makes sense, and at first glance appears intelligent but when you stop and think about what's posted you discover it is very unintellegent. So stop feeding the troll. There's a reason why it has had several user names and has to use a proxy server to post here. Pathetic, really.

For example look at the post above. Ha! See my point? What a troll post by attacking someone. When someone has nothing of value to add they attack one's character.

And here it is quoted for truth because I've noticed it likes to frequently edit trying to run folks on a snag.
Quote:
Feel free! I'm just wondering if someone who can't figure out how to get change at a bank can tackle a the advanced technology of an internet forum ignore list though.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underPSI View Post
It is a troll. Nothing more. Think about it: Never has anything of value to add, posts never makes sense, and at first glance appears intelligent but when you stop and think about what's posted you discover it is very unintellegent. So stop feeding the troll. There's a reason why it has had several user names and has to use a proxy server to post here. Pathetic, really.
And what value do you add? And you misspelled "unintelligent", LOL. Seriously?

Quote:
For example look at the post above. Ha! See my point?
Apparently you have no sense of humor!

If I bother you so much, just ignore me, ok? Easy! I don't get what the big issue is.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:46 PM

6,825 posts, read 9,078,805 times
Quote:
Oh believe me. That list is getting closer and closer. You're lucky I find you amusing.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Oh believe me. That list is getting closer and closer. You're lucky I find you amusing.

Old 06-17-2020, 07:45 PM

13,811 posts, read 27,493,498 times
Quote:

For example look at the post above. Ha! See my point? What a troll post by attacking someone. When someone has nothing of value to add they attack one's character.

And here it is quoted for truth because I've noticed it likes to frequently edit trying to run folks on a snag.
You guys are the one still quoting/responding. Just sayin' !

I did lol at the technology / ignore list one though. Solid burn.

Old 06-18-2020, 07:00 AM

9,265 posts, read 8,296,778 times
It may be right in front of my face and I'm missing it, but does anyone know on the NCDHHS dashboard how to expand the graphs so that they show a longer period of time than one month? Seeing a month of trends isn't overly helpful, and tends to create large looking spikes and drops...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary