Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM

1 posts, read 2,408 times

Advertisements

Meanwhile, Holly Springs Towne Center is on schedule to open next March. The shell for Target is complete, and the base layer of asphalt for the parking lot is down. Walls for junior anchors Marshalls, Michaels, Petco and Dick’s Sporting Goods will go up during the first half of October.

In addition to the anchors, first phase tenants of Holly Springs Towne Center will include Pier 1 Imports, Ulta, Olive Garden restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, Zaxby’s, Starbucks and Orange Leaf frozen yogurt. Announcements of other tenants are forthcoming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 06:47 PM

257 posts, read 491,629 times
Same stores that we have in our neighborhood in So. CA. I guess I'll feel right at home when we move there -- same shopping experience, but better neighbors and less traffic(?)

Old 10-01-2012, 11:26 AM

315 posts, read 767,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1001 View Post
Meanwhile, Holly Springs Towne Center is on schedule to open next March. The shell for Target is complete, and the base layer of asphalt for the parking lot is down. Walls for junior anchors Marshalls, Michaels, Petco and Dick’s Sporting Goods will go up during the first half of October.

In addition to the anchors, first phase tenants of Holly Springs Towne Center will include Pier 1 Imports, Ulta, Olive Garden restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, Zaxby’s, Starbucks and Orange Leaf frozen yogurt. Announcements of other tenants are forthcoming.
Where in Holly Springs is all this happening? We had ruled out HS because of the lack of, "stuff". I don't recall seeing any building when we were there a few weeks ago, but then again, we didn't spend a whole lot of time in HS. Please educate me.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:41 AM

25 posts, read 36,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barli View Post
Where in Holly Springs is all this happening? We had ruled out HS because of the lack of, "stuff". I don't recall seeing any building when we were there a few weeks ago, but then again, we didn't spend a whole lot of time in HS. Please educate me.

We are looking in the HS area as well and it looks like it everything is being built on the 55 bypass south of 540(which is due to be completed by the end of the year)

Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM

27 posts, read 54,006 times
Correct...a lot of growth is occurring along the 55 Bypass near the 540 interchange over by 12 Oaks. I think I read that 540 would open in January 2013. The Holly Springs Towne Centerhttp://http://kiterealty.com/portfol...-towne-center/ website does list Frank Theatres as an Anchor.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:46 AM

515 posts, read 1,717,048 times
Frank Theater is Phase 2 of this project and will not open in March or even be built yet but it is coming. I live off the bypass and DieselRunner is right, the new mall is just past the upcoming off/on ramp for the Toll 540 that will cross 55. It is about a mile from downtown HS and also the outer area of HS built up which has walmart and its follower stores.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:15 PM

3,050 posts, read 4,994,730 times
When everything is done, I wonder if it will be quicker to stay on 55 through downtown Holly Springs instead of taking the "bypass".

Old 10-02-2012, 04:31 PM

515 posts, read 1,717,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
When everything is done, I wonder if it will be quicker to stay on 55 through downtown Holly Springs instead of taking the "bypass".
I just hope everyone pays to drive on 540 but I know I won't!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 PM

46 posts, read 79,187 times
Pretty soon Holly Springs in going to need a bypass for the bypass. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary