Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times

Advertisements

All help accepted.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:13 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,317 times
raising3boys,
Our house has been on the market for 9 months.

mawoods,
Sorry about you losing your buyers. That stinks. Hopefully the next buyers will be sure and not back out.

I need to get back to cleaning the house and getting it ready for the open house. I think I need a nap first though. I'm very tired.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:28 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,062 times
im taking a break from cleaning and watching the rain. here's a little positive motivation for everyone. music is cheesy but the little pic at the end is cute...
Dancing

Old 09-06-2008, 11:31 AM

We're guessing they were here and gone-no realtor card-but lights left on.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:15 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
I used to hate it when they didn't leave a card, how hard is it to leave a card? Sounds like they were there, though if the lights were left on. Crossing my fingers this is the one!!

Old 09-06-2008, 12:32 PM

Thanx Barb. I'm seriously thinking of FSBO after contact up 10/28.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:42 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
Hi Lacey,

Thanks for asking ! I've been busy with 'LIFE' !! Don't you just hate it when life interferes with your CDF time ! Actually, I've never been a big chit chatter on CDF, but I had a huge scare and almost lost my dad 2 wks ago and it put my life back into perspective about how much time I had been wasting on here .

Anyways, my dad is doing better now, but between him and my senior dog, I know that their time is short and I'm so grateful to God that I have a little more time with the both of them .

I pray that through this difficult time of trying to sell a home, that we each find new strength that we did not know we had and also more compassion for others . I am grateful that although the housing market has been challenging , the weather here is so very wonderful ! I find that God is never early, but He's also never late .

Peace and Joy to each of you on this journey!

~HDL~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning all-so sorry Maewoods-it's discouraging but better it happened this early in!

Our realtor called at 9PM and said we have a showing this morning at 11.

HDL-where ya been???????

Good luck all.
Thank you Judy and thank you also for your prayers !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
Good to see you HDL and TYVM for the prayers they are always needed!
Hey Lacey, next time leave out some 'cheese' and see if it's still there when you get back !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
We're guessing they were here and gone-no realtor card-but lights left on.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:55 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Hi Lacey,

Thanks for asking ! I've been busy with 'LIFE' !! Don't you just hate it when life interferes with your CDF time ! Actually, I've never been a big chit chatter on CDF, but I had a huge scare and almost lost my dad 2 wks ago and it put my life back into perspective about how much time I had been wasting on here .

Anyways, my dad is doing better now, but between him and my senior dog, I know that their time is short and I'm so grateful to God that I have a little more time with the both of them .

I pray that through this difficult time of trying to sell a home, that we each find new strength that we did not know we had and also compassion for others . I am grateful that although the housing market is very challenging , the weather here is so very wonderful ! I find that God is never early, but He's also never late .

Peace and Joy to each of you on this journey!

~HDL~

Thank you Judy and thank you also for your prayers !!!

Hey Lacey, next time leave out some 'cheese' and see if it's still there when you get back !
I am so glad your dad is better and you have more time to spend with him. Cherish every moment you two have together. I lost my mom and I miss her so much, not a day goes by I don't think of her. It is strange but because they have always been in your life you can't imagine life without them. What I would give for one more day with her.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:07 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
Unhappy Sorry about the loss of your mother Judy

And as we age, we realize that houses and 'things' can never take the place of real relationships and the people we love and who love us !!!

Quote:
I am so glad your dad is better and you have more time to spend with him. Cherish every moment you two have together. I lost my mom and I miss her so much, not a day goes by I don't think of her. It is strange but because they have always been in your life you can't imagine life without them. What I would give for one more day with her.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:54 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Judy,
I totally hear you! I lost my dad at 23 and my mom at 29. I felt like an Orphan after they died! I always tell everyone the same thing. Live and love today like it is your last....and with others!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate