Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2009, 05:55 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Now that all is quiet here, I had to get on here. Spoke to my agent and it was very encouraging! He has had 3 e-mail inquiries on my place, 1 call AND I had 2 cars stop and get flyers today. Yeah!!! That is 6 people in one big swoop, a record. More than I have had in all past months put together. NOW I just want 1 of them to make an appointment to look at it. Oh by the way 1 guy had only 1 question, do they have satalite and dsl out that far? Figure he was probably one of the cars that stopped, who knows.
If I am getting inquiries here things have got to be picking up!

Painter that sounds great. That contract is coming I can feel it.

Old 01-20-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Wow Kristine-I get to be first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of wonderful things happening for you.

Painter- hope so for you-get you sold, we've had 4 looks on-line since yesterday.

Lacy that is another bit of good news. Things must be picking up.
Wouldn't be great if you and painter got a contract within a week or two.

Crossing everything and adding pixie dust for both of you.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:07 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,019 times
Default Hammycita

Hammy! Congratulations! That's great news!

Old 01-20-2009, 06:29 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I haven't had TV on all day. I have been watching Coco play in the snow.

Awww what a sweetie! I loved it when my Pom was in his puppy uglies. My husband said "those are his puppy uglies?" as he was still so cute. I love her color and CoCo is such an appropriate name.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:34 PM

Hammy good luck with your offer and big congrats on your baby news!
Painter, Lacey Judy and Alleykat hope you get some news soon!
Stoy think over what the realtor suggests before agreeing jmo
Everyone have a good night!

Well I almost can't believe it but from our first showing my realtor thinks we may be getting an offer. The guy looked at several houses and said ours was his fave. He was supposed to be going for coffee with his agent and then back to his office to possibly write an offer. It's getting a little late now and I haven't heard anymore news. We will have to see how astute our agent is.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,542 times
Hi all, just checking in to see if anyone had more good news. but Gold dust that would/will be absolutely amazing! One looker and one contract in one day, wahoooooo!!!!! Extra prayer up tonight for you girl, I sure hope it is a good one too. Oh so wonderful, I know you are pacing the floors!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,658 times
gold*dust what great news!!! Sending up a prayer that you get the right offer!!!

Lorrie Coco is so adorable!!! I love that picture!!!

Well back off to watching t.v. and curling up in my blanket. Oh what an exciting life I live lol!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Awww what a sweetie! I loved it when my Pom was in his puppy uglies. My husband said "those are his puppy uglies?" as he was still so cute. I love her color and CoCo is such an appropriate name.

I have never seen that color on a pom before so it was all so new to me. My pom that has sinced passed away was red. When she died I said I would never get another pom again since she couldn't be replaced.Since then we got three dogs all different breeds and then went to a yorkie breeder to buy a yorkie. She also had poms and I took one look at CoCo and she was mine. I have albums here of all my furbabies.

I hope you get an offer if not tonight in the next day or so.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:39 PM

Thank you ALL for your support...y'all are GREAT

Lorri, I know what you mean...I adore my Pom, little sled dog in disguise!
That's funny you were going to get a Yorkie and that I got one and named her CoCo. She is also a doll! You just had to get the Pom. Seriously, Poms are easier to groom than Yorkies. We had a Golden Retriever for many years. Gosh I like that hair.

Ya know I also considered a Pap. Not alot of them around here. How is yours temperament? I heard they are a good pick for small breed.

G'night all....sweet selling dreams!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Thank you ALL for your support...y'all are GREAT

Lorri, I know what you mean...I adore my Pom, little sled dog in disguise!
That's funny you were going to get a Yorkie and that I got one and named her CoCo. She is also a doll! You just had to get the Pom. Seriously, Poms are easier to groom than Yorkies. We had a Golden Retriever for many years. Gosh I like that hair.

Ya know I also considered a Pap. Not alot of them around here. How is yours temperament? I heard they are a good pick for small breed.

G'night all....sweet selling dreams!!!
Love my Pap so easy to love. They told me it would be hard to housebreak a pap but she was the easiest so eager to please. She can get testy with the other dogs if she feels left out by me or hubby. They all have such different temerments.

One day I will get a yorkie someday but 4 is enough. Yorkie's are so darn cute. CoCo is a great name for great dogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate