Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 05:45 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,449,958 times

Advertisements

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! Saturday is upon us, weather is looking pretty decent most places, gotta love it. Just realized that we have to reset the clocks tonite prior to sleep, that means spring is just around the corner right? Actually I go by my horses coat, they start shedding winter coats and I know the cold is leaving. I love spring more than summer and I get ambitious to start new projects.

Hope everyone has a great day planned here and wakes up feeling goooodddd!

Lacey dear gal, your hubby is always in prayer for health, and for your safe trip! Hang in there, you will be having a wonderful time with family before you know it...

Old 03-07-2009, 05:45 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,282,234 times
Texas, that's a beautiful graphic..

Lacey..we are with you girl...we all have our issues, don't we..If someone had told me a year ago I would be living here full time I would have had to chuckle. Life does take some interesting and sometimes bizarre twists..as I get older, I am more flexible.

DH has had a lot of health issues, it's hard to watch them hurt and
suffer..somehow with Gods grace we get through it. Hang in there...
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo298/AudreyEalbum/hugs-1.gif (broken link)

Old 03-07-2009, 05:48 AM

1,869 posts, read 4,027,063 times
Lacey- I live right down the road from Hallet's! Prayers and Karma for Mr. L.
Tambre- I used to ski at Boulder when I was younger, it was always less crowded than the others.
Wait, Nj, where are you looking to move, I don't remember!

Old 03-07-2009, 05:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Stoy-small world. That is the cleanest place and the food is great. One time I had the most delicious tuna,noodle salad ever.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:54 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,354,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Lacey- I live right down the road from Hallet's! Prayers and Karma for Mr. L.
Tambre- I used to ski at Boulder when I was younger, it was always less crowded than the others.
Wait, Nj, where are you looking to move, I don't remember!

lol stoy---We were looking in the Poconos -Stroudsburg? then started tthinking about north Jersey-warren county--etc..
Tambre--what town are you in if you are only 45 min. from EWR? We are trying to find a house closer in to his work at EWR airport!!

My hubs commute is 90 miles one way right now. We are off exit 58 off gsp.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:05 AM

50,416 posts, read 64,161,814 times
Yesterday it hit 60 degrees in NE Ohio. I spent several hours raking out and cleaning up the flower beds. It was a great tonic to get the fresh air, and to feel as though I'm getting ahead of the game so that the yard will look nice the next time we have a looker. Alas, my spurt cannot continue today, since it is supposed to rain all weekend.
I always have to fight resentment (If they didn't like this house all tweeked out, let's see how they like it with the lived in look), so I'm happy to get a spurt that makes me want to work on everything again.
I fluctuate between hopefullness and hopelessness.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Yesterday it hit 60 degrees in NE Ohio. I spent several hours raking out and cleaning up the flower beds. It was a great tonic to get the fresh air, and to feel as though I'm getting ahead of the game so that the yard will look nice the next time we have a looker. Alas, my spurt cannot continue today, since it is supposed to rain all weekend.
I always have to fight resentment (If they didn't like this house all tweeked out, let's see how they like it with the lived in look), so I'm happy to get a spurt that makes me want to work on everything again.
Gentlearts, hang in there..everything happens for a reason..you will sell, the right buyer is out there..I know how hard it is to be a buyer right now..you want to buy, but afraid to..I get both sides, its frightening on either end.

Think of all the good work you did on your home and enjoy it..

Old 03-07-2009, 07:21 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,153,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Ditto that feeling. If a buyer really likes the house, they will overlook a little dust or scuffed paint here and there. If a buyer doesn't like the house, then every flaw will be magnified and be a deal breaker. It's hard to have faith that your house is "worthy" after many lookers and no offers. Have you had any offers, even lowball ones? Are you getting any showings? Feedback, good or bad?

Old 03-07-2009, 07:28 AM

I had a hard time when the lookers would leave thinking, what on earth could they not like about this house? About drove me crazy..no wonder I still feel like I am one step from losing my mind..

Old 03-07-2009, 08:15 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,873,077 times
Barb-I personally don't care anymore what they think-well of course not many lookers either. LOL. But I know what you mean-we all have our hearts and souls in our homes ad wonder why buyers can't see what we all saw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate