Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2009, 01:13 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
hey campers we got to vegas i am sitting here at dollar rental car waiting for carl to get through the line of at least 20 peeps..none of the other rentals have a soul
What is dollar having a big sale today or something..crap
That is so funny. When we got to Vegas to rent our car (took the lovely shuttle to the rental place) the whole world was at Enterprise and nobody at the others. Maybe different days of pick up have different sales.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Rae I will check out your house and take some picts to send you ok...hope that rental agent is doing the job for you..

night all..
I think they are doing a good job so far...they stopped the guy from winterizing the house. Why would he be wanting to winterize when we just had everything turned back on. I am going to try to post some pictures of the house on here too, if I just take the time to learn how.

Have fun in beautiful St. George!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Oh, you should have just asked! I would have told you how to do it! What I want to learn (hint, hint-if anyone knows how to do it) is how to multi-quote one person's post. I want to know how to break up their posts into multi-quotes. The next time I see it done, I am going to ask that person how to do it.
Oh thats exactly what I want to learn how to do. I finally learned how to quote multiple people but not multi quotes in one persons. Please someone tell us how. It's amazing how the little things of life excite me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Pines View Post
Okay - just venting a little...

Why are there so many naysayers out there??? I'm so tired of people "advising" others to not buy a home because "there will be blood in the streets before this is all over", etc. Where did all the glass is half full people go? Are we only on this thread? Consumer confidence is so important to the economy and actually makes the economy worse when it is low. Ugh!

Okay - thanks for letting me rant.
No kidding I was on the real estate thread that said "Spring is a good time to buy" and someone on there was bashing thme realtors....geesh! All this negativity. This is why i like the crazyma thread......very postitive people

thanks Crazyma.....for starting this! Who is Gumby by the way.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:14 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times
Oh and happy birthday Nikki

Old 02-07-2009, 01:43 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Happy birthday NiKi have a great day
Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 01:53 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Chick-Gumby is a negative poster on there who's name is "Rubber-----".

Old 02-07-2009, 02:00 PM

Default texasGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Oh, you should have just asked! I would have told you how to do it! What I want to learn (hint, hint-if anyone knows how to do it) is how to multi-quote one person's post. I want to know how to break up their posts into multi-quotes. The next time I see it done, I am going to ask that person how to do it.
I need to learn that one also. Itried everyway yesterday and nothing worked.

Texas I didn't want to ask about the quotes because you and Judy must remember how long it took me do the graphics. You figured it out since the yellow mt and moon would not work on my computer what I had to do instead.
Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 02:09 PM

Default Hdl

We all missed you. Gotta hear that story.
Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
hey all just got the memo! all I can say right now is it isnt worth the time to argue. Ignorance is bliss! As we have all witnessed first hand there are alot of ignorant people out and about, there are alot of people that love to create chaos, and then their are those that can only see one side and will always have to have the last word for the gratifacation they feel. For those you must feel a little bit of pity, when you have to be on the attack to make yourself feel better.

My that was great and you are so right painter and crazy right on. Pines wonderful post. We have a great thread. Thank you Crazyma for starting this thread. It has given many sanity back again.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Have to share-I am sooooo excited. Just got a call my dress is in for the wedding. Monday I go try on and Tues meet seamstress for alterations if needed. I am beyond hyped.

Lacey you must take a picture of the dress. I am so happy for you. That is so stressfull waiting for something that you need to be sent. One less thing to worry about.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:01 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
I hereby declare Saint Jeanne d'Arc as camps patron saint. As she strove to save her homeland from the english, we campers should strive to save our homeland from the gloomers and doomers, naysayers and plain idiots. If you have read anything about her, it is safe to assume that she was a great morale booster to say the least. So we too should remember to encourage and uplift one another in the face of our 'enemies'. America might be boiling, but she ain't DONE yet.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:01 PM

Default Crazyma

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
i wanna be queen for a day...off with their heads!

Your wish is granted.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate