Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2009, 03:03 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Chick-Gumby is a negative poster on there who's name is "Rubber-----".
Oh ok.....see that name often on the real estate boards

Are you getting married? Did I miss something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I need to learn that one also. Itried everyway yesterday and nothing worked.

Texas I didn't want to ask about the quotes because you and Judy must remember how long it took me do the graphics. You figured it out since the yellow mt and moon would not work on my computer what I had to do instead.
Lorrie
I learned this quote thing yesterday and now I can't stop. Lorrie you know how to quote different people don't you? I also want to know how to comment on the same persons quotes.

And now that I have pictures in photo bucket of my house, I wonder how to post them on here.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:05 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I hereby declare Saint Jeanne d'Arc as camps patron saint. As she strove to save her homeland from the english, we campers should strive to save our homeland from the gloomers and doomers, naysayers and plain idiots. If you have read anything about her, it is safe to assume that she was a great morale booster to say the least. So we too should remember to encourage and uplift one another in the face of our 'enemies'. America might be boiling, but she ain't DONE yet.
crazyma - I am impressed. That person was so rude on the other real estate thing. The way you stood up to him was very nice and professional....and you invited him over to our camp...that's sweet!

Old 02-07-2009, 03:10 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times
How do you do that split quotes posting thing? That is so cool. Crazyma, you'll always be our Camp Queen Bee. Lacey, that's fantastic news about your dress...hope it's perfect.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:20 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Oh ok.....see that name often on the real estate boards

Are you getting married? Did I miss something?

I learned this quote thing yesterday and now I can't stop. Lorrie you know how to quote different people don't you? I also want to know how to comment on the same persons quotes.

And now that I have pictures in photo bucket of my house, I wonder how to post them on here.
I can only do the pictures that I sent to photobbucket a different way then most since the yellow mt and moon does not work for me.
You can make an album on CD and upload the picks from your computer. Just go to albums and follow the directions. You can also use the paperclip icon on the post (above the yellow mt and moon icon and the paper and envelope icon) and when you click on to it you can browse and put your pictures that are in your computer and upload them onto your post. Forgot to add go to settings and on the left hand side you will find albums.
I hope I helped you.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:31 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
yah, I am a queen b alright ROTFL

right now I am really trying to be nice and not cut loose on RE forum....got an angel on one shoulder saying saying act right Sara and the devil on the other saying c'mon girl get down and dirty

Old 02-07-2009, 03:37 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
How do you do that split quotes posting thing? That is so cool. Crazyma, you'll always be our Camp Queen Bee. Lacey, that's fantastic news about your dress...hope it's perfect.
Tambre I just dm you.
Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 03:45 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
That pix of the puppy is the spitting image of my Rebound when he was that little! SAME markings! Now he looks like that still but he weighs in at 70 lbs, still my little lap pup.

Lacey, Hope that dress fits perfect and you dont have to get it altered. You will be the belle of the ball for sure!

Old 02-07-2009, 03:54 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
Painter What puppy pix??? where, did I miss some pup?

Old 02-07-2009, 04:03 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,453 times
Quote:

right now I am really trying to be nice and not cut loose on RE forum....got an angel on one shoulder saying saying act right Sara and the devil on the other saying c'mon girl get down and dirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Tambre I just dm you.

Lorrie
How's that for split quoting...testing...testing. Crazyma, take a deep breath and step away from the computer. Thanks for the dm Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 04:18 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,612 times
Quote:

I know I sound like a broken record but : CRAZYMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
HIA TAMBRE!!
CHICK--I named Rubber Factory "Gumby" because it sounded funny calling him Rubber lmao!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate