Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2009, 04:20 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
yah, I am a queen b alright ROTFL

right now I am really trying to be nice and not cut loose on RE forum....got an angel on one shoulder saying saying act right Sara and the devil on the other saying c'mon girl get down and dirty
Just went over there.Calm down, take a deep breath and hang around here for awhile. Got to run

Old 02-07-2009, 04:27 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
NJ...I thought maybe Gumby was a tester at the rubber factory. YES girls, I said it and YOU KNOW you were thinking it

Old 02-07-2009, 05:03 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Thumbs up Thank you Lorrie and everyone else for remembering me!!

It is a great story of my former buyer and I will tell it sometime soon! Prayers for EVERYONE (selling, buying, traveling, sick or in pain <<<TG@H >>>, supporting the troops both here at CMaCamp or overC's )! Hugs and blessings ALL !

Now repeat after me CrazyMa Campers :

I do hereby solemnly swear that I will NOT debate those here on CDF that I deem are mentally and/or emotionally challenged and I will NOT post in their thread(s) or even acknowledge them UNTIL they are acting civil and respectfully allowing others to disagree with their opinion ! Can I have an AMEN ?!

HDL Code of Conduct sec 777

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post

We all missed you. Gotta hear that story.
Lorrie

Old 02-07-2009, 05:10 PM

HAHA hdl you are the cat's meow

Hey I tried to be nice and invite Jack over for a little R & R...maybe he forgot to wax his chest or something...really in a foul mood the poor dear. Maybe suffering from thong chafe. Who knows.

a little billy joel anyone?....Yes there's always a place for the angry young man.......

Old 02-07-2009, 05:15 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Cool Hey C-Ma!!!!

U NO ME ! I just gotta do my thang and BEE real !!! I can't help it if I use the WRITE honey and get wasps instead of honeybees, now can I ?!

What's that I hear??? Dinner's calling my name ! Gotta run !

Quote:
HAHA hdl you are the cat's meow

Hey I tried to be nice and invite Jack over for a little R & R...maybe he forgot to wax his chest or something...really in a foul mood the poor dear. Maybe suffering from thong chafe. Who knows.

a little billy joel anyone?....Yes there's always a place for the angry young man.......

Old 02-07-2009, 05:36 PM

gee poor dogmom is in vegas...can't beleive she is missing THIS show LOL
It is a regular circus today

Old 02-07-2009, 05:40 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
How's that for split quoting...testing...testing. Crazyma, take a deep breath and step away from the computer. Thanks for the dm Lorrie
good job with the split quoting...Ok who knows how to quote the same person several times in one post

Old 02-07-2009, 05:44 PM

I can split atoms but I can't split quotes

Old 02-07-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I can only do the pictures that I sent to photobbucket a different way then most since the yellow mt and moon does not work for me.
You can make an album on CD and upload the picks from your computer. Just go to albums and follow the directions. You can also use the paperclip icon on the post (above the yellow mt and moon icon and the paper and envelope icon) and when you click on to it you can browse and put your pictures that are in your computer and upload them onto your post. Forgot to add go to settings and on the left hand side you will find albums.
I hope I helped you.
ok I will upload them on CD. Where is the yellow mt and moon...is that on cd or photobucket...i am confused. I am not good on the computer.

Quote:
yah, I am a queen b alright ROTFL

right now I am really trying to be nice and not cut loose on RE forum....got an angel on one shoulder saying saying act right Sara and the devil on the other saying c'mon girl get down and dirty
You can always say "the devil made me down it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I know I sound like a broken record but : CRAZYMA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
HIA TAMBRE!!
CHICK--I named Rubber Factory "Gumby" because it sounded funny calling him Rubber lmao!!!
Gumby is good. He needs to take a chill pill

Old 02-07-2009, 05:48 PM

whoops the devil made me do it................geesh I can't spell either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate