Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2009, 02:53 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,526,185 times

Advertisements

Went to my GP today and told him I was going to go to a dermotoligest next week. I showed him the areas on my face and arm and he said he would freeze them. Gary showed him his scare from his surgery a few weeks ago and freezing wasn't an option. Doc said they are told to say that since a biopsy and then surgery gets them a better pay out from ins. No pressure from him he said go to them and you decide or i can do it this week so I do not know what to do. I had the freezing done several years ago and all went well. Way to much to think about this week.
We also stopped at the town homes and the office was closed. Darn. I can see the problem with just walking the dogs and if they ever change the rules about dogs we will be out of luck.
I am going to the eye doc tomorrow and then Gary will go to the office so today was just for ourselves. So enjoying just him and me bumming around.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:49 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,875,228 times
Lorrie everything crossed for nothing but positive news Friday, meanwhile relax and enjoy the weather.

Painter wow-that's rain. Just spoke to my grands and it's crazy raining in NJ. Tomorrow is to be the only nice day.

We were to get rain but it's just been gloomy-we could use a good one as trees,etc haven't even budded yet. Ah the joys of MN living.

Texas thank you for for the info, the beautiful pix and soon you'll be headed to TX right?

Old 05-05-2009, 04:56 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,385,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Texas thank you for for the info, the beautiful pix and soon you'll be headed to TX right?
You are welcome! From your lips to God's ear re: my move to TX!

Old 05-05-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Went to my GP today and told him I was going to go to a dermotoligest next week. I showed him the areas on my face and arm and he said he would freeze them. Gary showed him his scare from his surgery a few weeks ago and freezing wasn't an option. Doc said they are told to say that since a biopsy and then surgery gets them a better pay out from ins. No pressure from him he said go to them and you decide or i can do it this week so I do not know what to do. I had the freezing done several years ago and all went well. Way to much to think about this week.
We also stopped at the town homes and the office was closed. Darn. I can see the problem with just walking the dogs and if they ever change the rules about dogs we will be out of luck.
I am going to the eye doc tomorrow and then Gary will go to the office so today was just for ourselves. So enjoying just him and me bumming around.
Can't wait to hear the good news on Friday re: Gary's scans! Glad to hear that you and Gary are having a nice time in Floriday in spite of all the tests, doctor appt's, etc...

Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,526,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Can't wait to hear the good news on Friday re: Gary's scans! Glad to hear that you and Gary are having a nice time in Floriday in spite of all the tests, doctor appt's, etc...
Our one and only alone day. Gary worked monday and will work Weds and Thurs. But we have the evenings.

Old 05-05-2009, 05:51 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,283,185 times
Lorrie, saying prayers for good news on Friday..enjoy your time there, good thing you sold when you did...I never go back to old homes that we have moved away from, for some reason its too hard.. Now the Utah one, I could go by that one day and night and it wouldnt bother me, lol. I really disliked that home while it was for sale..

Texas, hoping you sell soon so you can get down to Texas..

Dogpaw is going to make french toast for dinner tonight, he makes the BEST french toast, doesn't burn it I guess, like I do

Still raining and windy..probably be another looooong night..

Old 05-05-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

Dogpaw is going to make french toast for dinner tonight, he makes the BEST french toast, doesn't burn it I guess, like I do
I had the BEST french toast in Kentucky! It was called raspberry stuffed french toast.
You take cream cheese and mix it with raspberry flavored syrup and then spread it between 2 slices of multi-grain bread. Then you dip it in egg wash and then throw it on the griddle as you normally would. Then you use the raspberry flavored syrup for over it. OMG--so good! You can use any of the flavored syrups....strawberry, blueberry....YUMMO!!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:42 PM

Oh my..

Old 05-05-2009, 09:53 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,192,833 times
How is everyone!! fixing to bake me cookies for hubby's thang tomorrow, had to let the dough chill a minute...good friend gave me a recipe from over around the Czech part of the world
Got the tomato planted and some grass & wild flower seed out, while the rain had stopped for a bit & the sun came out.
Tex- yum I will have to try doing that!
Lorrie- hope you guys are having a nice get away and dr. reports are A- OK

anybody reading, feel free to drop in and say howdy, introduce your self!

off to bake

Old 05-05-2009, 10:40 PM

What kind of cookies, Sara? Sounds good, my sweet tooth wants something but NOTHING here..i could have made brownies or something today but too late now..will have a glass of cold milk and a couple graham crackers before bed...better than brownies, I guess..

I guess tomorrow we will venture out..I have not been out of the house since Friday..no where to go, Dogpaw was gone and I didn't want to leave the canines alone..gues it will be ok. Carl said he is going to make up a certificate from a phony school that he graduated from anger management lol.

And the world keeps going round....

sleep good my friends..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate