Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times

Advertisements

srnyong-thanks for checking back in!! How exciting for you remember to BREATHE- you may feel like you'll never get an answer. Sometimes, time will stand still on a foreclosure...just be patient! And like we tend to say here- if it is meant to be, it will be. Hope you will soon be a homeowner!

Painter- I was pretty sure about that one, the other not so much- wish you could get a pic. Yeah it would be nice to have a 'puter at Pa's...ha that sounds like a movie title. Oh and yes eating out is almost becoming cheaper- depending on what you want to eat.

Lorrie
how is Mr. face doing?Healing? Yes it is hard to sit by when our KIDS do stupid things- Can't they learn from OUR mistakes??!!??

Gonna poke around here a bit and be back later
HEY EVERYONE, regular posse and those peeking in!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 09:44 PM

311 posts, read 916,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertGirl View Post
*User holds hand in air, waiting to be called upon*
What would you do to creatively finance this home until it can be mortgaged? I would like to lock it in somehow. Thanks for any and all suggestions..I LOVE this place and am determined to get it...
Dezert Girl...welcome to the best spot on CD! You could make an offer on the OR house and make it contingent on selling the house in CA. Or maybe you could lease option the house in OR, move, get your CA house in top notch shape and priced to MOVE. Whatever you decide, all the best to you!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:09 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Good morning to all. Another nightmare of a week at my work....60 plus hours.......is it April 15th yet?????? April 16th I will catch up on all these posts...You gals have been busy.
And welcome to all the newbys.

Old 04-04-2009, 08:42 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Morning all, well it looks like another beautiful day in the neighborhood, 2 in a row!!! Been off to the dump and getting ready to do some MORE yard work, it just never ever ends here. I fuss about all the work around here but yet I can not remember it when I look at properties for sale. Just cant seem to brake the cycle, maybe it is just the lost of brain cells that I forget I am aging.

The update on the little house: the fools didn't even have a inspector come in, they had a contractor come in to give them estimates on remodels and finishing work. So they flat out lied, now they have my agent mad too. And they had a HVAC guy come out late yesterday so the electric wont be off till Monday. Now we have a weeks worth of utility bills for nothing, just so the buyers could feel entitled. For what they are paying they could replace the whole house and still come out ahead! My rant for the day-------next?

Off to the yard, anyone want to help? Can always use another set of hands here!

Old 04-04-2009, 11:33 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
Howdy CAMPERS!

My goodness Chick your are BUSY. I always wondered why 'they' never did go to an alphabetical or birthdate way of turning in taxes, kind of spread the LOVE across a couple of months. Ah what do I know, mere mortal that I am, LOL. Some way to spread it out a bit instead of every procrastinator waiting to ONE last day!!!

Painter
, have you considered the au natural look for your yard??LOL Curious to see how the buyers pull off their punch list for the financing...

Dogmom must be partying hardy and having fun I hope !

I have been waiting all week for a return phone call from HOA regarding the neighboring dog pen. I was told to touch base...I hope they don't think I am going to let this issue go- they are barking up the wrong tree if so. I do not like looking out my back windows and seeing that damn grey tarp flapping around, that is over the top of it. Must less the pen itself...and those poor dogs seem to get no attention. It ain't over yet- the HOA will ENFORCE their rules if I have anything to do with it.

I guess I better get some things done around camp.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:54 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
srnyong-thanks for checking back in!! How exciting for you remember to BREATHE- you may feel like you'll never get an answer. Sometimes, time will stand still on a foreclosure...just be patient! And like we tend to say here- if it is meant to be, it will be. Hope you will soon be a homeowner!

Painter- I was pretty sure about that one, the other not so much- wish you could get a pic. Yeah it would be nice to have a 'puter at Pa's...ha that sounds like a movie title. Oh and yes eating out is almost becoming cheaper- depending on what you want to eat.

Lorrie
how is Mr. face doing?Healing? Yes it is hard to sit by when our KIDS do stupid things- Can't they learn from OUR mistakes??!!??

Gonna poke around here a bit and be back later
HEY EVERYONE, regular posse and those peeking in!!!

Sara his face is doing better. We have pictures of it since we couldn't believe the size of it annd sent it to dd and few others.
You would think they would have learned and our mistakes were dozzys.lol
Rented Marley and Me for tonight. I hope it is as good as the book was.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
Quiet here today.
wonder how much fun dogmom is having, i can picture her dancing, laughing, and probably a few tears. i bought a few flowers to plant tomorrow even though it will be near freezing a couple of nights next week. but they're pansies and some type of ivy purple flower. the stress relieving relaxation will be worth the $5 if they don't make it.
Tex-where are ya today?

Old 04-04-2009, 05:58 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
hi Lorrie, enjoy the movie!!

Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
hi Lorrie, enjoy the movie!!

Just finished watching it. I liked the book better but the movie was good. Hubby is mad that I wanted to see it since he also read the book (i told him to read it since it was a good book) He knew the ending and had to leave the room when the end was about to ne shown. Poor guy.

Old 04-05-2009, 12:27 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,597,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Howdy CAMPERS!

I have been waiting all week for a return phone call from HOA regarding the neighboring dog pen. I was told to touch base...I hope they don't think I am going to let this issue go- they are barking up the wrong tree if so. I do not like looking out my back windows and seeing that damn grey tarp flapping around, that is over the top of it. Must less the pen itself...and those poor dogs seem to get no attention. It ain't over yet- the HOA will ENFORCE their rules if I have anything to do with it.
Good luck with that Ma! Our previous neighbor had (count 'em) 4 stinking beagles she let howl and her yard was a damn pigsty! We could have taken action as our paper covers stories like that and tries to get resolution for people.

I don't understand people who live like that, but they are certainly out there. That was a non HOA neighborhood and I'm kinda pissed we are now in an HOA where there are fence height restrictions and such, but I did it to myself.

Have a great trip!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate