Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 06:39 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,284,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
It's hard in writing to express the feelings behind it, but I meant by being "one of them," very affectionately! I have been lurking behind the scenes a long time (knowing I would be selling). I noticed the enormous support and caring for each other -- very nice!

Plus, I cried along with everyone else following Dogmom's ordeal in Utah! I could truly empathize with her! (See, Dogmom, I bet you didn't know how much your story impacted even those of us who weren't in the camp! )

So, I already knew this was a very caring and supportive group of people here! And that's why I am PROUD to "be one of them!"

Thanks for the welcomes, and I look forward to following the many adventures of Crazy Camp #4!
Wisteria I totally understand the 'them', crazyMa love the graphics...we are all very understanding here...I never knew I had such an impact here...wow now Wisteria you didn't miss the bit about the grass sniffers, did you.? Think that was mid to late June last year. I am still not recovered from those idiots. I can laugh now but at the time I was just pi**ed.

Over at my moms, I get my cable tv and internet tomorrow afternoon... I am able to keep up wth facebook a tad on my cell phone, but thats about it except for text messages. AAAAAck! Technology has spoiled me I guess, my laptop is my lifeline.

Dogpaw will be down here probably late Friday afternoon, Tambre..with the doglets..the house seems so quiet...but when I was taking my nappy this afternoon I head some kids playing in one of the back yards surrounding us, and heard a dog bark. Sweet sounds to me, that mobile home park was so quiet and full of OLD cranky folks..like my neighbor, I think she was upset I didnt go dancing with her that one night when she thought Dogpaw was an abuser, lol....whatever..

Mom is cooking a roast, potatoes, carrots, last night we had homemade tacos...such nice weather, unseasonable cool here, mid 80's..Should be closer to 100 now, no complaints for me. We ate outside by the pool. Was real nice...

Well I am trying to catch up, Sara is right, hard to keep up sometimes.

NJ, glad your procedure went ok and you are recovering..that is OVER.

Niki, glad you had some help with the car, it's always something isn't it. Who said that, Roseann Rosannnadanna on SNL lol.

Hammy, love that name...I love the Butterly set...beautiful! They are all very pretty and not overly girly..just pretty and as she grows you can incorporate those into more grow up linens..

Ok will keep reading wanted to check in...

Oh Lacey, glad Mr. L. s doing so well, yeah!

Old 06-09-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
oh no no.... her nickname should be bacon bit
I like the name you chose too....natalie is a fave
I like bacon bit, too, along with little ham as her older brother!

Old 06-09-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well there is something to be said for being pleasantly confused - wish I could blame mine on heavy-duty meds LOL

Ah, damn girl another reduction. But maybe this is what it will take to sell. It is beautiful so if taking the hit means you get a buyer, then you'll be in the mountains B4 you know it (we have mountains here)
Did I miss pictures of Painter's place??

Old 06-09-2009, 06:55 PM

Tex..glad your brother is doing better...could have been so much worse and he is going to be ok...I am not one to be 'sue happy' but it's obvious the driver had two strikes straight off, legally blind and cell phone..Bada Bing!

I cleaned the frig section of my side by side, oh it was gross, in storage for 10 months, plus we had used it in the garage in utah and it was never cleaned before it went to storage, its shiny clean right now, not bad for a 10 year old frig. Will do the freezer tomorrow, not as bad...

Also, dragged a couple boxes in from the garage, found my everyday dishes, my corelle and got them all washed in the dishwasher and put in the cabinets..did 2 loads cuz its a setting for 12. then i also found my corning ware and my heavy duty mixing bowls so got those in the d/w and clean...

I have had that corning ware since i got married 32 years ago. I have tried to break it, but it keeps on truckin' lol. I also have a big 35 in tv we bought in 1995 like 5 houses ago, lol....it weighs at least 300 lb no kidding and we can't seem to bust that up either

Old 06-09-2009, 07:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,059,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post

I cleaned the frig section of my side by side, oh it was gross, in storage for 10 months, plus we had used it in the garage in utah and it was never cleaned before it went to storage, its shiny clean right now, not bad for a 10 year old frig. Will do the freezer tomorrow, not as bad...

Also, dragged a couple boxes in from the garage, found my everyday dishes, my corelle and got them all washed in the dishwasher and put in the cabinets..did 2 loads cuz its a setting for 12. then i also found my corning ware and my heavy duty mixing bowls so got those in the d/w and clean...

I have had that corning ware since i got married 32 years ago. I have tried to break it, but it keeps on truckin' lol. I also have a big 35 in tv we bought in 1995 like 5 houses ago, lol....it weighs at least 300 lb no kidding and we can't seem to bust that up either
Boy you've been one busy bee! Thing about stuff we bought ages ago is that's when they made stuff to last - not like things nowadays that has to be replaced every week. Glad you're getting all settled in and oh, you need to change your location and status, 'cause you be home babe

Old 06-09-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Boy you've been one busy bee! Thing about stuff we bought ages ago is that's when they made stuff to last - not like things nowadays that has to be replaced every week. Glad you're getting all settled in and oh, you need to change your location and status, 'cause you be home babe
Thanks, Joy.. I was sitting there kind of looking around trying to figure out where to put this and that and decided I really like the house, I think everyone was relieved since I had not seen it in person, lol...

Gee I am hungry, mom making a roast, my brother will be here about 6:30 then we can EAT!

Oh, I took a walk over here this morning to eat some breakfast and then back home, about 2/3 of a mile total. more than I've walked in months...felt good.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Thanks, Joy.. I was sitting there kind of looking around trying to figure out where to put this and that and decided I really like the house, I think everyone was relieved since I had not seen it in person, lol...

Gee I am hungry, mom making a roast, my brother will be here about 6:30 then we can EAT!

Oh, I took a walk over here this morning to eat some breakfast and then back home, about 2/3 of a mile total. more than I've walked in months...felt good.
That's great news, sweetie! See you're already getting better and just needed to get through the stress of the move - plus moving into a house you hadn't seen in person! You are one brave, gal! XXOO

Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
I like bacon bit, too, along with little ham as her older brother!
Excellent and a 'theme' thing going on to boot, so I couldn't resist since as you know I do have somewhat of a sick sense of humor LOL So nicknames are:

Baby is Bacon Bit

Big Bro is Little Ham

and to continue the 'theme' - for her next little girl we have

Old 06-09-2009, 09:42 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,194,299 times
oh gosh JOY you are as whacked as me LOL..Sausage Patty ROTFL
....and dear Tambre gets a little crazy too now and then don'tcha girlfriend?? Oh I think it was stoy did some poetry too, heck we all probably have!!! I can't remember every shenanigan by the peeps
that is why we are THEM!! WHY we ARE CRAZY camp!!
wooohoo camp rocks

Dog I am so glad you are beginning to feel at HOME...now maybe you will start feeling better and be getting out and about, not feeling so cooped up and sickish. the sun will be good for you and you can even get out and walk!!! You will be running circles bfore we know it!

OKAY Hammy, now I just have to ask...why Hammy???????? why not beefy LOL or fishy...or chickey HAHA

Old 06-09-2009, 09:48 PM

Ok you ladies are just too crazy for me...kidding!

heading home and hitting the sheets soon...yipee i get tv and intenet tomorrow, did i say that already, uh yeah like 10 times...

sleep good
say goodnight Gracie..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate