Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2009, 07:20 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,572 times

Advertisements

Darn got all settled to watch some good TV. Saw Survivor and was looking forward to CSI and it is a repeat Darn. Thank goodness for puters. BTW forgot to put instant e mail notifacation it has been so long. That is why I haven't seen any responces. It's true with age comes forgetfulness

Old 10-22-2009, 07:29 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,280,012 times
Hey Campers, sorry MIA today..left early to drive to the dr...90 miles each way..doctor keeping me on same meds but supplementing with something a little stronger for those days the one pill doesn't do it..not dealing right now with the other meds..he wants to get the pain under semi control first..so it was a good visit...DP had a couple moles burned off his back,me too, so we are a fine pair I guess...stopped at a yummy burger place on the way back, got home and took a nappy! Now the ballgame is on and my angels are on a hot streak here first 4 innings. Now, why could they not do this when we went to the game on Tuesday night..bah.

Ok just checking in. Lorrie, I have had times where I don't get notifications of new posts in camp, not lately though. Go into your settings and where you have your subscriptions, make sure it's checked for instant and then click ok and maybe that will re set it...

Hi to everyone else...have a headache tonight so kind of laying low, will check in later...hugs~

Old 10-22-2009, 07:50 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,054,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi all. Just got back from dinner and shopping with my mom and sis. My mom wasnt happy, in fact she was pretty mad i had sold those fur coats from my aunt. I thought it'd be a nice surprise to take her shopping with the $$. she did get some nice sweaters and 1 casual outfit.

darned if ya do, darned if ya don't. hopefully the new threads made her less mad at you for selling the coats that weren't in that good of shape anyway. does she know about the one that you donated, god I'm laughing so hard now, to the place to make stuffed animals??? maybe buy one of them for her and say, 'see mom, here's one of the coats' oh god, i've officially lost my mind.

Funny Story, though!!!! I think i once said my sis's most embarrassing moment was when she went to RiteAid with her worn out dingy bra hanging from her purse strap. She didnt realize it til she was paying at the counter. I believe this tops that. She, her DH, and her inlaws (who picked her up at the airport) stopped at the rest area on the highway. Brand new rest area/food court, really big. She went to the bathroom and thought something seemed odd when she flushed the toilet, but blew the thought off. washed her hands and went out to meet her Dh and FIL. was talking for a few minutes, waiting for her MIL. Don't know who realized it first bec i was laughing so hard but the toilet seat cover paper was hanging out of her pants. and not just a small part. the whole thing!!!! just part of the flap was stuck in her pants!!!! she said she couldnt crumple it up fast enough it wouldnt all fit in her hand!!!
LMFAO - OMG that's just priceless. I can see you on the floor just howling! Poor thing though - how embarrasing especially when she couldn't just make it go away and those things are HUGE! No way no one 'didn't' notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hey Campers, sorry MIA today..left early to drive to the dr...90 miles each way..doctor keeping me on same meds but supplementing with something a little stronger for those days the one pill doesn't do it..not dealing right now with the other meds..he wants to get the pain under semi control first..so it was a good visit...DP had a couple moles burned off his back,me too, so we are a fine pair I guess...stopped at a yummy burger place on the way back, got home and took a nappy! Now the ballgame is on and my angels are on a hot streak here first 4 innings. Now, why could they not do this when we went to the game on Tuesday night..bah.

Barb glad it went good at the doc and think that's a good strategy. sounds like you have a good doc - and GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!! maybe it's a reverse jinx - you there, they lose; watching on TV they'll win! I'm rooting for them in spirit!

Ok just checking in. Lorrie, I have had times where I don't get notifications of new posts in camp, not lately though. Go into your settings and where you have your subscriptions, make sure it's checked for instant and then click ok and maybe that will re set it...

Hi to everyone else...have a headache tonight so kind of laying low, will check in later...hugs~
Just take it easy girl, it's been a long day for you. Waiting for the 2 hour (hopefully) season premier of House. Ooooh. Later girls!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:18 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,280,012 times
Thanks Joy for rooting for our angels, they were playing real good, ahead 4-0 and now in the 7th inning the Yanks tied and I am pissed! Oh well...

Yes we have a wonderful family doctor..not afraid to try new things and not afraid of giving me pain meds..some doctors are so afraid that the patient will get addicted..He is not, he said its important for me to be rid of the pain then I will be able to have a better quality of life.

I think I will have a bowl of cereal and see if that helps...

later girls..

Old 10-22-2009, 08:25 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,572 times
Quote:
Thanks Joy for rooting for our angels, they were playing real good, ahead 4-0 and now in the 7th inning the Yanks tied and I am pissed! Oh well...

Yes we have a wonderful family doctor..not afraid to try new things and not afraid of giving me pain meds..some doctors are so afraid that the patient will get addicted..He is not, he said its important for me to be rid of the pain then I will be able to have a better quality of life.

later girls..

Lucky girl having a doctor like that. That is the type we had in CA. The ones that really care are so hard to find.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:29 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,380,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
A limping cougar-LOL!~!!!
A sassy cute cougar!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Hot is good Lacey. I was blonde when we were married but a few months later me a stupid 19 year old decided to do it red. Wore it that way for maybe two weeks and had to go back to blonde so i stripped it and put the blonde back in I had to do that ever since but I don't strip it anymore just use L'Oreal Excellence Creme. Have no idea what color it is but looking at my brother's hair I am so glad I still am doing it blonde. Forgot to add I also when I ws in my mid 20's decided brown would be nice did that also and liked it the first time but when I had to redo it it was so much darker so had to strip it again and go back to blonde.
Lorrie, you sound like me---I've had my hair brunette, red, blonde highlighted...you name it!!!
BTW---Willow fits that adorable baby so much better than Wilma does!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi all. Just got back from dinner and shopping with my mom and sis. My mom wasnt happy, in fact she was pretty mad i had sold those fur coats from my aunt. I thought it'd be a nice surprise to take her shopping with the $$. she did get some nice sweaters and 1 casual outfit.
Funny Story, though!!!! I think i once said my sis's most embarrassing moment was when she went to RiteAid with her worn out dingy bra hanging from her purse strap. She didnt realize it til she was paying at the counter. I believe this tops that. She, her DH, and her inlaws (who picked her up at the airport) stopped at the rest area on the highway. Brand new rest area/food court, really big. She went to the bathroom and thought something seemed odd when she flushed the toilet, but blew the thought off. washed her hands and went out to meet her Dh and FIL. was talking for a few minutes, waiting for her MIL. Don't know who realized it first bec i was laughing so hard but the toilet seat cover paper was hanging out of her pants. and not just a small part. the whole thing!!!! just part of the flap was stuck in her pants!!!! she said she couldnt crumple it up fast enough it wouldnt all fit in her hand!!!
That is hysterical!!!! OMG---how embarrassing.

I like Joy's idea about getting her a stuffed animal from one of the coats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Then check back - 2 hour Dr. House tonight, think maybe season premier? and I love House so gotta eat and be all ready to watch it. Geesh, what a life - my 'shows' lol Later girls.
Was the season premier on tonight?!?!? I love that show...I will be sad if I missed it.

BARB: I forgot to tell you something earlier!! I made your famous shrimp salad for dinner, along with cheesy garlic bread and for desert....I made white chocolate mouse with raspberries!! Dang---was it ever good!!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:

later girls..
Glad you have a good doc, Barb, and doing what's best for you. Well aren't there 9 innings in BB? Don't watch much so there's still a chance - OK commercial time and it IS the season premier of House and so good LOL Love that show! So just popped on during commercial!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Lucky girl having a doctor like that. That is the type we had in CA. The ones that really care are so hard to find.
Lorrie, when do you and Gary leave for Florida?

Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
A sassy cute cougar!!

Lorrie, you sound like me---I've had my hair brunette, red, blonde highlighted...you name it!!!
BTW---Willow fits that adorable baby so much better than Wilma does!!

That is hysterical!!!! OMG---how embarrassing.

I like Joy's idea about getting her a stuffed animal from one of the coats.

Was the season premier on tonight?!?!? I love that show...I will be sad if I missed it.

BARB: I forgot to tell you something earlier!! I made your famous shrimp salad for dinner, along with cheesy garlic bread and for desert....I made white chocolate mouse with raspberries!! Dang---was it ever good!!

YES YES YES - 2 hour season premier; just started 30 minutes ago. It's great and still another 1 1/2 hours 'cause 2 hour season premier. OK, commercial almost over. If you can turn it on and watch - I can catch you up on the first 1/2 hour. OK it's back gotta go.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
YES YES YES - 2 hour season premier; just started 30 minutes ago. It's great and still another 1 1/2 hours 'cause 2 hour season premier. OK, commercial almost over. If you can turn it on and watch - I can catch you up on the first 1/2 hour. OK it's back gotta go.
What station...can't find it!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate