Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,025,432 times

Advertisements

Back already from my night out. 1 drink, 1 beer, 1 too many guns n roses songs. couldnt take it. ugh. in laws are watching baseball game. MIL is yelling, so cute. good night all!

Old 10-31-2009, 09:15 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,378,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
That's it Shell-to me it's more a "lasagne" and they said to cook in square pan-I used a round deep Corningware casserole and added cumin and pepper flakes. I also want to try the chicken with onion soup, cranberries and Catalina. Other than that I've never made anything from them. This issue stated it was my last.
Yea...sounds more like a lasagne to me also. This is my last issue too I loved that free magazine!! I saved all my copies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Okay, okay - new mommy here lol
OMG! Those eyes are so blue!! She is simply a beautiful kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Tex, thought of you today, was in Lowes and saw eagle's or jet's christmas decorations, wondering if you decorated in Steelers!
LOL! I do hang a Steeler stocking. Other than that...just a Steeler flag outside during football season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Ok I took 2 pain pills, i was hurting soo bad, so instead of the one I take when I get up and the one I take around 11:30, I just took two....fell asleep for about and hour and a half and feel so much better..decided that some spaghetti and sausage would be good for dinner so fixing that..Ballgame on tonight so will veg on the sofa with a bowl of skettie.

And Shelly I will remind you on Monday..
Thanks Barb for the reminder on Monday!!
Well maybe that is the ticket---take 2 pills when it's bad. Spaghetti and sausage sounds wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Hmmmm, not too sure watching sports is a good thing 'cause I tend to scream - God me and Carl in the same room would make someone call the cops for noise control lol.
Oh Watson just looks at me like I'm a raving lunatic when the Steelers are playing. I scream a lot too!!

Old 10-31-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Back already from my night out. 1 drink, 1 beer, 1 too many guns n roses songs. couldnt take it. ugh. in laws are watching baseball game. MIL is yelling, so cute. good night all!
LOL!! Night Stoy!

Old 10-31-2009, 10:08 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,278,684 times
Yes, night Stoy..so much for the nap!

Tex, what magazine were those recipes in, I didn't see it in your posts..you know I barely cook, but I LOVE recipes and cookbooks..why is that..I can dream, right. Our spaghetti sauce was great, I make my nana's recipe except she used veal and I only use italian sausage..refuse to eat veal. Besides very hard to find..and I used penne pasta since I was out of spaghetti noodles..had a green salad. Geez I have enough to feed an army, will eat leftovers tomorrow, then the rest gets frozen for when I am craving my pasta.

Dang Yankazz are taking this game..rats, turned it off.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 PM

Barb, the recipe was in Food and Famiy by Kraft. They sent a magazine out 4 times a year, I think and it was chock full of recipes. I have been getting it for over 2 years and now they are going to make me pay for it! It isn't that expensive, but I might wait until I see what is up with my house and moving before I reorder it. If you have never received it, you might be able to get it for free for awhile. Go to kraft.com and check it out.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Barb, the recipe was in Food and Famiy by Kraft. They sent a magazine out 4 times a year, I think and it was chock full of recipes. I have been getting it for over 2 years and now they are going to make me pay for it! It isn't that expensive, but I might wait until I see what is up with my house and moving before I reorder it. If you have never received it, you might be able to get it for free for awhile. Go to kraft.com and check it out.
Ok, thanks Shel, will head over there, I love free stuff!!!

Old 10-31-2009, 10:54 PM

Shel, they want to charge $13.95 for a year, no freebie but they do have a digital edition
Kraft

Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,151,290 times
Quote:
back already from my night out. 1 drink, 1 beer, 1 too many guns n roses songs. Couldnt take it. Ugh. In laws are watching baseball game. Mil is yelling, so cute. Good night all!
lol

Old 11-01-2009, 04:47 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,151,290 times
Morning everyone,

Happy Daylight Savings Time. It's another gray, dreary day here. We have finally started packing, for real. I have a big load of clothes to go to Goodwill today, and have thrown out a bunch of junk. I called our agent on Friday, as we hadn't heard anything since the VA inspector came out two weeks ago, and she called back and said that the bank is "looking at" a Nov. 11th closing date. So, I ordered the ABF U-Pack trailer for this Friday, Nov. 6th, and they'll pick it up on the 10th. Of course, this may just be a false alarm, but have to be prepared in case it's not. The good thing about ABF is you can cancel and reschedule the date (at least 24 hours advance notice) without a fee. If you cancel the day of the move, it's a $150 cancellation fee.

Any ideas on what should I do with the dogs on the closing day? My DD is worried about them being in her apartment, as she is not allowed to have pets, per her lease. Also, we have two outside cats we are bringing with us...they will be okay in their carriers in the car, although probably very vocal and unhappy momentarily. I guess we will have to start driving right after the closing (24 hours from NY to Missouri). Maybe we should board them overnight, and pick them up after the closing, but I don't want them to be stressed out before the long trip.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Morning everyone,

Happy Daylight Savings Time. It's another gray, dreary day here. We have finally started packing, for real. I have a big load of clothes to go to Goodwill today, and have thrown out a bunch of junk. I called our agent on Friday, as we hadn't heard anything since the VA inspector came out two weeks ago, and she called back and said that the bank is "looking at" a Nov. 11th closing date. So, I ordered the ABF U-Pack trailer for this Friday, Nov. 6th, and they'll pick it up on the 10th. Of course, this may just be a false alarm, but have to be prepared in case it's not. The good thing about ABF is you can cancel and reschedule the date (at least 24 hours advance notice) without a fee. If you cancel the day of the move, it's a $150 cancellation fee.

Any ideas on what should I do with the dogs on the closing day? My DD is worried about them being in her apartment, as she is not allowed to have pets, per her lease. Also, we have two outside cats we are bringing with us...they will be okay in their carriers in the car, although probably very vocal and unhappy momentarily. I guess we will have to start driving right after the closing (24 hours from NY to Missouri). Maybe we should board them overnight, and pick them up after the closing, but I don't want them to be stressed out before the long trip.
Amy, Happy November and so close to closing now, so happy for you! Anyway, I am not awake yet but saw 'dogs' and had to jump in, lol. One of our moves we boarded our dogs at our vets for the day...we did not want them getting out and lost, actually I think we boarded them overnight. No, we picked them up after we left the old house and got to the new house..it was a fairly local move, though. Might get some mild tranquilizers for them, no matter what happens they are going to get stressed..the packing, the stress you two are feeling, they will pick up on it. My dogs are used to moving I think. Not sure how to break it to them that this is IT, hehe.

Ok will check back in later!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate