Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 03:28 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times

Advertisements

I scheduled a meeting with someone tomorrow who will have a huge impact on my future. I'm nervous but also really excited to have the chance to try to impress him.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
I finally got around to buying my Large Red LL Bean Tote Bag.

I've been meaning to get one for the last year. I said today was the day.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:23 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Today I watched the Cats beat the Cards, and I had the best pineapple milkshake ever, lol.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:28 AM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Mrs. Chow made a pasta dish that would make any Italian proud.

It was kick yo ass tasty..........

Old 04-01-2012, 07:02 AM

22,314 posts, read 29,400,492 times
Worked 13 hours yesterday and banked. Working today again but shouldn't be as busy.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:15 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Last summer I installed a custom storm door in front of my house. I've had a problem with the handle the entire time. It locked in, but over time it would come off. I thought I damaged it or something during installation. I called the home depot yesterday about ordering a new handle system. I explained the problem and the guy told me to just use a hex key to tighten the two little screws beneath both handles and reinstall. I did just that and now it works. Gosh, for pete's sake. It's quite silly I didn't figure that out on my own, but it's secured now.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:05 PM

845 posts, read 1,348,496 times
A new family moved in to the apartment above me. Despite the noise they were making, I took it upon myself to introduce myself. My daughter is at her mom's for the week, but I told them I have a daughter around their age and would love to meet them.

I said nothing to the mom about the noise. She did apologize at first but I told her I know how little kids can get, so not to worry.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:15 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
The crocodile's had a crazy day. But he's just the fothermucker (borrowed it from the language of Lao to his friends, thank you, Lao) who lives by it.

I went to the city and after the church meeting, I hopped on the train. I had to head back into New England and what does the crocodile see?? <sniff, sniff> The prettiest Indian damsel he's ever seen in America so far. This tops everything I've seen so far. But that's a train going into the harlem line.

Ring, ring, last call from the conductor.... and I get to the door for a better view and then she clearly saw me checking her out. That was it. I exited the train and jumped into the other train.

She had this, "What the eff" look on her face. And then the crocodile wades to her compartment. He smiles, she smiles.

Empty seat. "Can I sit here?"

She looks outside at the window smiling by drawing both her lips inside and closing the mouth thereby. I take it as a yes. I didn't realize the train started moving... and I started interviewing her. She is not very responsive, but a catty sense of arrogance and princessdom descends on her as she gives me 2 to 3 word responses, selected very well, she has such a way with words.

Now comes the villain. The conductor. I have a ticket for the New Haven line and not the Harlem line. The man proceeds to tell me I need to buy a ticket on the train and pulls out his billing device.

The crocodile has no cash. He never carried cash.

"Do you have a debit card machine?"

"NO"

Public embarrassment descends on the crocodile as he is apologetic and asks the bugger to send a check to his residence, with a fine. And all this while, the girl looks at the window and sight sees the trees as the conductor torments the crocodile. Finally, after 5 to 8 minutes of misery, she pulls a 20$ bill and hands it to the conductor. Conductor leaves.

"Thank you"

"You're lucky I'm in a giving mood"

More interviewing and she avoids my key questions.

After a break in silence.

"You're so pretty"

A "Yeah right" kind of smile.

She gets off somewhere in westchester. The crocodile gets off too. He admits the fact that he is stranded now. She says, "I know" and keeps walking to her car in the parking lot.

"You must give me a ride"

"You have a phone, right? Call a taxi". She at least said that with a smile or I'd have got heartbroken.

"I don't have cash for the taxi"

"Have the driver stop by the ATM"

I'm thinking, this woman has an excuse for everything.

Anyway, she agrees to give me a ride to the CT/NY border which is only a few miles.

"I'm hungry"

"Want me to stop by a McDonald's?"

"No I was thinking we could grab a bite together?"

"I'm not hungry"

"It's noon, lunch time"

"I'm not hungry"

Anyway, after a lot of crocodile begging, she takes me to this Indian buffet place. Now's the time the crocodile's been waiting for. He flings his jacket off to expose his chest and biceps. But no, he is layered in a full sleeve polo with nothing to show off. It was the best lunch I ever had, though the food was crap.

I'm having a feeling. I've never had this craziness in ten to 15 years. I need to convert her to Catholicism and then she's mine. I dislike the fact that she has an aura of princessdom over her head. I knew rightaway the crocodile's name was written on her. I'm not sure what to do with the two women I have been working on all this time. It's a confusing Sunday afternoon. How can one woman torpedo other women on the list? Some have that skill.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:31 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,263,675 times
I made a crocodile sandwich.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:45 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I made a crocodile sandwich.

Shake It - Metro Station Lyrics - YouTube

While walking in the parking lot, it was windy and her hair was all over her face.

The crocodile went NUTS.

NUTS.

NUTS.

I wanted to bite her hair right there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships