Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2008, 04:20 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,552,203 times

Advertisements

42 million divorces later 75% (since 1975) filed by women would you say he is getting gun shy?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 11-23-2008 at 04:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2008, 04:56 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,346,088 times
This post was started in June 2007 and the OP hasn't been back since then. Start a new post if this is still an issue to someone. Who wants to read through 17 pages of old news?

Old 11-23-2008, 05:40 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,710,398 times
Why do these old threads get dragged up? Crikey.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM

1 posts, read 1,799 times
In halllation to preetty scares them ,and ther afriad.! Slow down and let him show ,you how nice he can be get .Get Him dress up in a nice suit, and wow him all day long ! make him feel so special !, Wow him to all! Tell him hes got a great ass.!!!!!! and kiss him often .don,t say.! Im to ugly for you ! or any thing mean .like Im a bad kisser, Or your bad at this new dance step ,give him posstive reaction all ways A ++++++++++++If your looking to great it will kill him. And he will thing your playing with him ,And your showing him off to other girls only means you dont want him . don't do what other girls do ! be yourself ,nice and fine not showey

Last edited by doug mack; 09-19-2009 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: commas

Old 09-19-2009, 12:52 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,866,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Why do these old threads get dragged up? Crikey.
The gruel has been thin lately and if anyone tries to spice it up, they get smacked.

Divide the site:

Cutesy Relationship Issues

(where women can have fun and fantasize)

Relationship Articles in the media and academic studies

(where there is some reality but usually from the perspective of the angry feminist/divorcee sector of society and this is often wrong or highly misleading)

Two Way Relationships - No Holds Barred (Screw the PG13)

(where the men can also give their side without fear of retribution or shaming)

Old 02-18-2010, 12:13 AM

1 posts, read 1,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2575 View Post
Okay so here is the deal. All guys say that they want a nice pretty girl. Well let me tell you a little about myself and then all you guys out there can give me some advice. I am tall about 5'10 slendor and toned and I'm not trying to be stuck up but I'm trying to paint you a full picture...I have long blonde hair and hazel eyes I'm attractive. I am very independent and successful. I am a Christian I go to church every sunday and attend various bible studies during the week. I love to go to the beach and I love to play sports and watch sports. I also enjoy surfing and well I guess just about anything outside. So anyways everytime I meet guys they always lie and cheat on me and I don't understand why. I am very kind and generous and take pride in being kind to the people that are around me. I was with a guy for about two years and I loved him very much and I thought that he loved me but he cheated on me a few times. He cheated on me with really nasty women and when I found out and asked him why he couldnt give me a reason. So pretty much every guy that I have ever dated has done me wrong. Is it because I won't sleep with men??? What am I doing wrong? Please help
It seems as though you have taken care of your spiritual side of life to the complete exclusion of the nature's side. Remember, the Great One has also given you sexual organs - use them.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:29 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,883,965 times
Im shorter than u and im a nice guy an average boy next door kind of lol.. im gonna get married next month ..my question to u if i was there and treated u well ..loved u like i should ..and for once for some silly reason i'd lose my cool and yelled at u ..just for once ..would u still continue the relationship with me ? .. what would u think of me ? and why would u continue / break off ? ..can u please explain ..oh the reason could be anything like not calling to wish u V-tines day .. B'day .. or simply arguing over issues for not getting physical .. not getting married ..having kids in the future .. dressing good .. change in hairstyle .. football jersey lolz .. hanging out with friends .. well these were the issues i've been through in my ex relationship .. for her i was controlling but i wasnt ..these were the issues she had with me ..do u have such issues if at all ? .. she used to peek in my wallet .. my cellphone .. asked me a number of times whos this girl and why do u have her number .. never introduced me to any of her friends .. never bothered to know what i'd feel inside because of her behaviour ..whenever i called either her phone would be out of coverage area ..switched off or busy .. while im abroad i called her everyday .. in 3 months she never called once from her side ..once i told her to come on webcam so i could see her ..she never did ..kept me waiting for hours online .. accused me of being selfish and self centered .. if u're anywhere close to this ..probably thats why guys leave you .. when in a relationship there has to be a mutual understanding .. and sparking romance to some extent ... trust ..faith and ofcourse true love .. it should be from both the sides ..in my case it was me ..never try to change a person ..change is habits ..bad ones .. dont push it ..certain things take time ..be calm and patient ..never haste onto conclusion ..well u're a smart lady ..i hope u'd good care of yourself ..dont let yourself down ..be optimistic and stand up for yourself ..god bless u and all the best ..take care

Last edited by Norm24x7; 02-18-2010 at 12:47 AM..

Old 02-18-2010, 12:36 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,446,115 times
Because we prefer hot dirty girls.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,719,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2575 View Post
Okay so here is the deal. All guys say that they want a nice pretty girl. Well let me tell you a little about myself and then all you guys out there can give me some advice. I am tall about 5'10 slendor and toned and I'm not trying to be stuck up but I'm trying to paint you a full picture...I have long blonde hair and hazel eyes I'm attractive. I am very independent and successful. I am a Christian I go to church every sunday and attend various bible studies during the week. I love to go to the beach and I love to play sports and watch sports. I also enjoy surfing and well I guess just about anything outside. So anyways everytime I meet guys they always lie and cheat on me and I don't understand why. I am very kind and generous and take pride in being kind to the people that are around me. I was with a guy for about two years and I loved him very much and I thought that he loved me but he cheated on me a few times. He cheated on me with really nasty women and when I found out and asked him why he couldnt give me a reason. So pretty much every guy that I have ever dated has done me wrong. Is it because I won't sleep with men??? What am I doing wrong? Please help
See above. As for why guys do what they do...I think the ones that are extroverted and into the pursuit are more likely to do that sort of thing. Consider the quiet, shy guys that don't talk much.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM

2 posts, read 17,704 times
what a meeny don't worry its not you its him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships