Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2010, 09:44 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,595,057 times

Advertisements

So how do Gemini's measure up in bed?
BTW, tijlover your evaluations are so fun to read and are absolutely hilarious. I keep saying, more, more when they come to an end.

Last edited by lyra33; 09-30-2010 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Because I can't rep tijlover more. :)

Old 09-30-2010, 09:45 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I have my Mars and Saturn in Virgo and I can relate to this. That perfectionist, harsh steak.

Virgo can be very harsh as an employer, boss, who may hover over you, every step of the way, making sure every i is dotted, every t is crossed.
Many a Virgo will say: I don't trust anyone to do the job as perfectly as I can, so why not just do it myself! And, oftentimes, they do, stretching their physical and mental capacity to the max, just for that peace of mind.

I'm currently having a triple perfectionist Virgo build a walled bookshelf for me. Otherwise I would have done it myself.

Virgo's can agonize, disrupt their sleep, pondering over their accomplishments of the day, worrying if it was all done perfectly and that someone won't discover an overlooked flaw the next day.

Same with posting on Cd.com. How many times have they posted something
and waking up in the middle of the night and worrying about it, as this natural born criticizer, himself, crumbles when they're criticized.

And when it comes to sex and relationships, oh lord! The environment they partake in must be perfect, and if it's not, well self-sufficient Virgo (Virgo in Latin translates to bachelor) can please himself pleasurably without anyone else in the bedroom! So there! I didn't need some imperfect human being in bed with me, I did it all perfectly myself! Virgo's are "extremely handy" that way!

Some of thats funny but true, I have a motto, if you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all and because of that I will procrasinate on things. A natural worrier. I need a little botox for the frown lines. My CD posts are all edited, many after thoughts added. I have no doubt your bookshelf will have excellent craftmanship.

Oh, just had an after thought....You're right, Sun sign Virgo and Venus Virgo in men are the bachelors, the women, I'm not sure.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Some of thats funny but true, I have a motto, if you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all and because of that I will procrasinate on things. A natural worrier. I need a little botox for the frown lines. My CD posts are all edited, many after thoughts added. I have no doubt your bookshelf will have excellent craftmanship.
I just had it today with one Virgo! Well, it's been loooong overdue... And I'm supposed to be compatible with them! Btw, that's the same person with half of the major aspects of most other people (at least I haven't seen another case like this). That's why I was wondering what that means.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I just had it today with one Virgo! Well, it's been loooong overdue... And I'm supposed to be compatible with them! Btw, that's the same person with half of the major aspects of most other people (at least I haven't seen another case like this). That's why I was wondering what that means.
I remember you posting that, I'll let TIJ answer, I don't get into all that in a horoscope.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I remember you posting that, I'll let TIJ answer, I don't get into all that in a horoscope.
I just found it highly unusual. Mine are probably more than twice as many.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
So how do Gemini's measure up in bed?
BTW, tijlover your evaluations are so fun to read and are absolutely hilarious. I keep saying, more, more when they come to an end.
You know theres three of you, your partner, you and your twin. It should be interesting.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:58 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
How about a good, belly laugh at Aries' expense!

Yes, Aries rules the head, scars are common, and head injuries. I all but walk around New York City wearing a hard hat, fearful something is going to fall from one of those skyscrapers and hit me in the head. One time, walking down Madison Avenue, someone dumped a bucket of water out of a window, high up, got splashed with water, and, strangely, no one else on that sidewalk got hit in the head with water!

Now the for real belly laugh. Triple Aries, busty, sexpot Jayne Mansfield lost her head in the end, was decapitated in a car acccident.

On a two-lane road in the south somewhere, driving back from a gig, it was misty, foggy, driving too fast, didn't see the dump truck ahead, and?
The car rammed into the back of it, shearing off the roof the car and Jayne's head with it!

Old 09-30-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
One time, walking down Madison Avenue, someone dumped a bucket of water out of a window, high up, got splashed with water, and, strangely, no one else on that sidewalk got hit in the head with water!
Well, I guess what you're afraid of does happen - exactly that!

Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
How about a good, belly laugh at Aries' expense!

Yes, Aries rules the head, scars are common, and head injuries. I all but walk around New York City wearing a hard hat, fearful something is going to fall from one of those skyscrapers and hit me in the head. One time, walking down Madison Avenue, someone dumped a bucket of water out of a window, high up, got splashed with water, and, strangely, no one else on that sidewalk got hit in the head with water!

Now the for real belly laugh. Triple Aries, busty, sexpot Jayne Mansfield lost her head in the end, was decapitated in a car acccident.

On a two-lane road in the south somewhere, driving back from a gig, it was misty, foggy, driving too fast, didn't see the dump truck ahead, and?
The car rammed into the back of it, shearing off the roof the car and Jayne's head with it!
LOL! So, now I know what to get an Aries for Christmas!

Old 09-30-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Maybe the person's moon sign is more prominent and is taking over!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships