Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 03:19 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times

Advertisements

Drama comes from people that can't communicate. I don't think it has anything to do with gender.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:28 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,639,977 times
I love women, I really do love women, but they really do create drama.
Here are my observations of it:

"Sheila in my office is trying to destroy me"
"I don't know why the cop picked on me, Cops never pull over men"
"men lose weight faster then women, its a known fact, I hate men for that"
"Why are you late, I made dinner and its now burned because your late"
"WHY did you leave the toilet seat up, I could fall in and break a rib because of you"
"Doris's husband is so nice, he is so sweet and loving to her, I want him"

Ladies, I rest my case.

Jonathan

Old 11-28-2010, 03:38 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post

"WHY did you leave the toilet seat up, I could fall in and break a rib because of you"

Ladies, I rest my case.

Jonathan

Ahh, I have been your fan for every post until this one. I have never said any of the statements you quoted, and I have never heard any woman say any of these. Some women are dramatic, and some men are dramatic. Everyone is different, and a lot of it comes from what type of family you have.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:39 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
I think you two need to break up, Vanilla...seriously...soooooooooooo many of your posts point to this. I'm sorry.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:40 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
I told him relationships come with drama and that’s when he said “there is no drama, women create drama.”

Do you believe this is the case? If the world was entirely male populated (impossible I know, but hypothetically speaking), would relationships be drama-free?
No, that's not the case. There are drama-filled and drama-free people of both sexes.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:48 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,725,313 times
Hey VG, see this //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...hurt-over.html for what I would call creating drama.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:50 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post

Ladies, I rest my case.

Jonathan
So, you're charging all of us with this silliness? And of course, male homosexual relationships are drama free. lol

I could counter each of those bullets so easily. - My ex always went on about this and that ruining him. Corporate American ruined him lol was the most recent on facebook. "Ruined me!" "Ruined me!" Ahh, the tortured soul.

- I was just pulled over by a cop last week and now I have, according to him, someone to call on if I ever get pulled over again to have that business taken care of.

- As far as weight goes, according to this, there are more over weight men than women, and more obese women than men. Tho, the former has a greater gap at 10% than the latter at 3%. So, men are not losing that weight faster.

- As far as the toilet seat goes, I'm not sure how this is drama, but common courtesy. The lid should be down when you flush the toilet, if you do flush, unless you enjoy your urine and feces water spraying about the bathroom. Lets not confuse clean tooth brushes with drama.

- Last but not least, I suppose desiring other people can be dramatic, but it's hardly gender specific.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:55 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Somethings don't need to be said.
This is true. I often keep unimportant things to myself because the resulting conversations are not necessary, nor anything I desire.

I wish people would filter themselves a little more...

I dated a guy years ago that was ALL DRAMA ALL THE TIME. Let me tell you, he could turn watching the news into an argument, which he actually did. I guess I made him feel stupid with logic or something. Hmmm, go figure...

He said he felt like the 'woman' in the relationship, and I agreed!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:56 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,205,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
Yesterday my boyfriend and I were out shopping and I spotted a couple sitting on a bench in the shopping mall. The girl was crying and saying things to the boy, and the boy was just shaking his head. I told my boyfriend of my observation and he said something like “you girls and your drama, we hate it!”

I told him relationships come with drama and that’s when he said “there is no drama, women create drama.”

I said that was a load of garbage and that if there is something on our mind we need to talk about it, we need to tell you our feelings and he said “we don’t WANT to talk about feelings!”. I asked if we were just expected to hold it all in but he didn’t respond, he was already distracted looking at something in the shopping mall.

Did you realize you were baiting your bf? You setup a scenario and he fell for it. That's Drama. Now do all women create drama? I have not observed that to be the case. However you might wish to understand your need to setup someone. Now to his responses, they were guaranteed to lose the day. He just did not realize his mistake quickly enough when you escalated.

Always look for the instigator.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:04 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,639,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
So, you're charging all of us with this silliness? And of course, male homosexual relationships are drama free. lol

I could counter each of those bullets so easily. - My ex always went on about this and that ruining him. Corporate American ruined him lol was the most recent on facebook. "Ruined me!" "Ruined me!" Ahh, the tortured soul.

- I was just pulled over by a cop last week and now I have, according to him, someone to call on if I ever get pulled over again to have that business taken care of.

- As far as weight goes, according to this, there are more over weight men than women, and more obese women than men. Tho, the former has a greater gap at 10% than the latter at 3%. So, men are not losing that weight faster.

- As far as the toilet seat goes, I'm not sure how this is drama, but common courtesy. The lid should be down when you flush the toilet, if you do flush, unless you enjoy your urine and feces water spraying about the bathroom. Lets not confuse clean tooth brushes with drama.

- Last but not least, I suppose desiring other people can be dramatic, but it's hardly gender specific.
Braunwyn, you make a good point, that Drama is non gender specific a friend of mine once stated "Its hard to be dramatic without a audience"
Maybe part of drama, is the other person willing to PUT UP with the drama.

If a relationship is strong and the attitude is "don't sh*t a sh*tter"
then there would be LESS drama, but if the relationship is a pity party express, then it's "you give me 22 minutes, I will give you some drama"

Jonathan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships