Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 09:57 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,302,348 times

Advertisements

If she wants a big one, that's her thing, her preference. Besides, having a woman dump a guy because of his size seems acceptable. Have a guy dump a girl because she has a loose vagina, different story.

I guess girls with tighter vaginas prefer something that's not big. Girls with bigger/wider/loose vaginas will enjoy a larger one more I suppose to accomodate easier, feel better, who knows.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,346,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Yes we did. If I remember correctly there were 3 types of vaginas.
1-DEEEP!
2-Perfect
3-Locked
^^^^ speaking of freaks!

Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,306,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I'm so glad I was a hippie in my 20s. I had a rockin good time as well with fantastic, mindful, and interesting lovers.
Our Bodies, Ourselves should be required reading for every 14-year-old girl.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:59 AM

924 posts, read 1,649,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
@bksnook - interesting theory. so guys with a small penis are extra nice to make up for it... it's sort of a trap in that case, right?

PS if you think gals in their 20s routinely have orgasms from intercourse, I have a bridge to sell you too, along with all the other delusional men on this thread.
Onglet from your posts you kind of come across judgmental and cold, if I'm going to be honest. A lot of degrading things about men who've posted in this thread basically.

And WOMEN have come into this thread and said that they have had great orgasms in their 20's. So, to reiterate what a previous WOMEN poster said: it's on an individual basis. Just because you didn't have them, doesn't mean others haven't. I get the feeling that maybe you're in denial because you missed out on it and wouldn't want to know that others had the pleasure of it in their 20s?

Old 05-27-2011, 10:19 AM

19,018 posts, read 25,261,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
If she wants a big one, that's her thing, her preference. Besides, having a woman dump a guy because of his size seems acceptable. Have a guy dump a girl because she has a loose vagina, different story.

I guess girls with tighter vaginas prefer something that's not big. Girls with bigger/wider/loose vaginas will enjoy a larger one more I suppose to accomodate easier, feel better, who knows.
So you have a small penis. Get over it. No need to add insult to injury by dumbing yourself and your readers down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Our Bodies, Ourselves should be required reading for every 14-year-old girl.
Yea, I guess. It amazes me that it doesn't come natural for so many and that some women lie about having organisms. Hmmm, on the one hand you can just have an O. OTOH, you can lie about having an O. Why choose the later? It makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Onglet from your posts you kind of come across judgmental and cold, if I'm going to be honest. A lot of degrading things about men who've posted in this thread basically.

And WOMEN have come into this thread and said that they have had great orgasms in their 20's. So, to reiterate what a previous WOMEN poster said: it's on an individual basis. Just because you didn't have them, doesn't mean others haven't. I get the feeling that maybe you're in denial because you missed out on it and wouldn't want to know that others had the pleasure of it in their 20s?
Maybe she's only referring to the elusive G-spot O. I was just reading that not all women have G-spots, or the female prostate/skene gland/whatever. If size and shape matters in a man, tho, it's for that.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:36 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,713,009 times
Quote:
Huh, this isn't the first time you've assumed that your experiences speak for women at large, which is so strange from where I sit. Some women certainly have problems. I have a girlfriend, like you, that was unable to have regular orgasms until she hit her 30s. She couldn't even give herself an O, but I never considered her the norm. I was always under the impression that women figured their sweet spots as tweens; eta-or at least one of their spots. Clearly, my experiences aren't all encompassing either. So, I don't think these 20-something women noting regular O's are liars, just perhaps more experienced and familiar with their own bodies.
Actually, I have had orgasms regularly since I was 15. The issue is orgasms from *intercourse* specifically. That's the point of the thread.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:40 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,302,348 times
Quote:
So you have a small penis. Get over it. No need to add insult to injury by dumbing yourself and your readers down.
Nope, if someone agrees with the whole "size matters" its me. Or I could say you have a big loose vagina for the way you take this. I am the one saying everybody has their preference and there's nothing wrong with that instead of saying that size doesn't matter, she's shallow, etc.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:42 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,785,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Actually, I have had orgasms regularly since I was 15. The issue is orgasms from *intercourse* specifically. That's the point of the thread.
I had great orgasms during intercourse in my 20's. In fact, it was easier then than it is now in my late 40's. Different women have different experiences, obviously.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post

The stats are what they are, few women have regular orgasms from intercourse, especially in their 20s. That's a fact, and I don't care what women claim. Online, everyone is rich, gorgeous, intelligent, and is a model employee too. yeah right.

If you find me judgmental and cold, so be it. I would not be offended should you choose to spend your leisure time responding to people who are more to your liking. That's how I handle discussion forums, and it really is a great system.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Onglet,

I say give it a try. You've been pleasantly surprised by this guy so far so maybe the sex will surprise you too....in a good way! Besides, I couldn't give up without fully investigating all my options.

Oh, just so you know, we'lll be awaiting your report back.

P.S. Some of you posters on here are real freaks.....you know who you are!
Yep, I've already decided to give it a shot when he's back in town next week. Of course, I'll only report back if the story is interesting- if it's really great sex, or really bad sex, I'd enjoy talking about it. But if it's middle of the road? Meh, boring!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships