Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 12:25 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,299,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Actually, I have had orgasms regularly since I was 15. The issue is orgasms from *intercourse* specifically. That's the point of the thread.
Actually, [URL="http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21597671/ns/today-relationships/t/dissatisfied-ladies-tips-reach-big-o/"]most women do NOT have orgasms from intercourse alone[/URL]. Ever. Most women require clitoral stimulation. This has been shown over and over and over again with many, many studies.

So, you didn't have them from intercourse before, now you do. That's great. That's also probably because of the reasons I outlined before: You're heading into perimenopause. Your vaginal walls are getting thinner.

Given that it's only the outer third of the vaginal walls that is sensitive, that means there is a very good chance that you will still achieve orgasm from intercourse alone with this man. Your vaj can be nine inches long and he's still going to fill the part that counts.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:39 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,249,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
She did:

"He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating."

Don't know how she up with the measuremente, oh well.
I'm not following and I'm not sure how else to explain this. She's not saying 5 inches, the average, is small. She's saying 4 inches is small because it is.

Quote:
That's right. A smaller body might find it normal or big while someone with a larger body, or average, will see/feel it differently. It's relative.
It will still be a small penis despite the size of the vj. As long as the average size penis is 5-7 inches, <5in is small and >7in is large. Period.

Quote:
So you think all vaginas are nicely tight, a 20 year old woman and a 40 year old woman have the same tightness, etc.? You don't believe there is such thing as a woman that has a tighter/looser vagina than another woman, right?
I have yet to come across a measurement standard for a vj. Nope, sorry. If you have a link to share I'd review it. I don't see what age has to do with it either. My mother is 70 years old, 4'8 in and 98 lbs. I highly doubt she has a gaping vj.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:55 PM

1,858 posts, read 3,560,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Actually, most women do NOT have orgasms from intercourse alone. Ever. Most women require clitoral stimulation. This has been shown over and over and over again with many, many studies.

So, you didn't have them from intercourse before, now you do. That's great. That's also probably because of the reasons I outlined before: You're heading into perimenopause. Your vaginal walls are getting thinner.

Given that it's only the outer third of the vaginal walls that is sensitive, that means there is a very good chance that you will still achieve orgasm from intercourse alone with this man. Your vaj can be nine inches long and he's still going to fill the part that counts.
this is sooooo true!

Old 05-27-2011, 01:28 PM

7,371 posts, read 16,061,376 times
Quote:
I don't buy into the whole big loose vagina spiel.
After I drove in with my Cadillac, parked next to the large Mexican family having dinner, and had a good stretch, I looked around myself and said, "My, my, my! what a large vag!

Old 05-27-2011, 01:55 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,657,078 times
Wow. Still obsessing over a "small" problem I see.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:23 PM

31,295 posts, read 22,284,658 times
Quote:
Actually, most women do NOT have orgasms from intercourse alone. Ever. Most women require clitoral stimulation. This has been shown over and over and over again with many, many studies.

If they curl theyre toes, arch their back, then drench you with fluid are they faking it? I'm beginning to think the woman in my life are faking it

Old 05-27-2011, 03:34 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,705,674 times
Quote:

Not sure why you are arguing with me when we are in agreement...

Old 05-27-2011, 03:36 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,299,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
If they curl theyre toes, arch their back, then drench you with fluid are they faking it? I'm beginning to think the woman in my life are faking it
The only way a man will ever know for sure is to look right at the ol' vajayjay while it's happening. It would be extremely difficult for even the most nimble of women to fake vaginal contractions as fast as those that occur in the first second or two of orgasm.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:39 PM

733 posts, read 1,050,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It's funny how when you talk about schlong, it goes on for 230 plus posts.......

Yeah, it just goes to show how obsessed the broads are about d***....even when it's small.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:39 PM

31,295 posts, read 22,284,658 times
Quote:
The only way a man will ever know for sure is to look right at the ol' vajayjay while it's happening. It would be extremely difficult for even the most nimble of women to fake vaginal contractions as fast as those that occur in the first second or two of orgasm.
Some woman are good actors and have good enough body control to pull it off!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships