Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 09:35 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,108,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
What? Do you think women pee when they orgasm?
I think it's LS Jaun's way of being sarcastic after being confronted with the claim that it's impossible for him to know if any woman he's ever been with has had an orgasm on his account.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:08 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Last Saturday I had a fifth date with someone I've been seeing. I wasn't that attracted to him at first, but he really liked me so I gave him a chance. This thing has been SLOW moving. Our first kiss was on the third date, a 5 second kiss. Fourth date, we made out for about 10 minutes (and I finally found myself sexually attracted to him as a result). After our fifth date, he asked me to go back to his place. We didn't have sex, but did get naked and do everything but...and I really enjoyed it, A LOT to be honet, because it turns out he is an incredibly passionate person... but as I said there is a small problem...

He has a really tiny penis. Really, it is the smallest I've ever come across in my life. It's 3-4 inches while at full salute, and no I am not exaggerating. I kit admit I'm a little worried about having sex with this guy - will it be really disappointing? Has anyone here been down this road, started sleeping with a guy who is super tiny? Is it possible that it would be enjoyable? Has he slow-played the sex in order to trap me before laying the teeny tiny on me?

This guy is very smitten with me, and as such treats me very well. He's not my "type" but then again, I'm not so focused on dating my type anymore.
Dont you think it to be a little shollow and childish to even consider not seeing this person again because of what YOU call a "problem"????

I dont know, I guess I always assumed that if penis size was such an important factor to women, then men would have been fazed out when silicone was invented., but what do I know . . . im a guy

Old 05-28-2011, 02:43 AM

31,083 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vanderburgh View Post
I think it's LS Jaun's way of being sarcastic after being confronted with the claim that it's impossible for him to know if any woman he's ever been with has had an orgasm on his account.
Give that man a cigar!

Old 05-29-2011, 10:20 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,259,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
LMFAO, what is this peeing all about, I've seen a few videos with the girls peeing on the guys......... what gives?

If I pee'd on my husband......he'd throw me off the bed and say.....WTF????...LOL
Wow, there are some clueless people up in here. lol

Old 05-29-2011, 01:40 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
QUESTION: Is there any truth to that old wives tale that women are only attracted to men with a large penis?

ANSWER: Yes.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
QUESTION: Is there any truth to that old wives tale that women are only attracted to men with a large penis?

I know some woman like a larger one, but if too big I hear to "It just hurt" comment quite often. Anyway, if your woman worships yours you should consider yourself lucky, cause she's not looking to find another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Are you sure it's pee?
I was being sarcastic, and no it's not pee. You can't fake a "whoosh" release when you orgasm.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I know some woman like a larger one, but if too big I hear to "It just hurt" comment quite often. Anyway, if your woman worships yours you should consider yourself lucky, cause she's not looking to find another one.

I was being sarcastic, and no it's not pee. You can't fake a "whoosh" release when you orgasm.

I kind of figured, but then there are people out there that have no idea that a woman can ejaculate and it's usually a lot of fluid and thinner than semen.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I kind of figured, but then there are people out there that have no idea that a woman can ejaculate and it's usually a lot of fluid and thinner than semen.
Slippery and doesn't smell like urine. I thought I was being obvious, apparently not, so sad!

Old 05-29-2011, 02:44 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post

I don't think that's true at all. Hell, most of us don't even see what you are packing until we've been dating for a bit and have already established our attraction to you.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:11 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,108,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Slippery and doesn't smell like urine. I thought I was being obvious, apparently not, so sad!
Those of us who have never given a woman an orgasm knew what you were talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships