Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 07:55 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,036,766 times

Advertisements

Show me a man who was trapped into marriage through pregnancy and I'll show you a man who had sex without his knowledge.

Okay, well, unless he was taking precautions, such as using a condom and she poked holes in it without his knowledge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 07:57 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,742,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
You cant trust any woman when it comes to being honest about birth control.

Thats why you strap up, pump, and dump. Protect yourself and come prepared.

BUT in a worse case a worse case scenario its good to know about the hail mary.
also always bring your own condoms; no matter how sweet the broad is, you never know if she poked holes in the condom ahead of time.

No one is whining, plenty of us are too busy winning with broads who can clearly shut up long enough to understand how important it is to S and F a man as if they were earning an olympic medal. I clearly outlined a specific example a few pages back for that "worse case scenario".

IF he ever does decide to become a parent, PLEASE let him father at least ONE daughter.

Preferably, FIVE.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:40 AM

1,583 posts, read 3,683,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
IF he ever does decide to become a parent, PLEASE let him father at least ONE daughter.

Preferably, FIVE.
Why would you wish that on them? Those poor girls...

Old 09-14-2011, 09:29 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,742,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
Why would you wish that on them? Those poor girls...
True. They are the ones who would suffer, not him. Narcissists plan it that way,

Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 AM

36,791 posts, read 31,062,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Show me a man who was trapped into marriage through pregnancy and I'll show you a man who had sex without his knowledge.

Okay, well, unless he was taking precautions, such as using a condom and she poked holes in it without his knowledge.
How does that work? Guy carries condom in his wallet, takes it out, opens the sealed package and puts it on. At what point do women have time to poke holes in it without his knowledge. The only time I ever had access to his condoms was within a marriage or LTR and I believe he would know if the package had been tampered with.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,239,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How does that work? Guy carries condom in his wallet, takes it out, opens the sealed package and puts it on. At what point do women have time to poke holes in it without his knowledge. The only time I ever had access to his condoms was within a marriage or LTR and I believe he would know if the package had been tampered with.
Well duhhh, she uses one of her many super powers and freezes time. Her name is Super Broad!!! and she's here to pollute the gene pool with half wo/men-half mini trolls. Some of her spawn can be found in this thread.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:43 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,892,456 times
Quote:
Hi 2mares,

You just answered your own question. I would add that any sexual relationship where she has access to his house, means she knows where the condoms are. It can't be out of the box to assume that many guys don't check their condoms for holes before putting it on unless he has a reason to be suspicious. Also, the women can retrieve the condom and put it on for him.

That being said, I'm pretty sure most couples get their "oops" pregnancies through unprotected sex, not faulty or tampered condoms.

Last edited by Freedom123; 09-14-2011 at 10:54 AM..

Old 09-14-2011, 10:50 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,702,605 times
Quote:
Well, there are those guys who are too cheap to buy their own condoms

Old 09-14-2011, 10:55 AM

36,791 posts, read 31,062,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom123 View Post
Hi 2mares,

You just answered your own question. It can't be out of the box to assume that many guys don't check their condoms for holes before putting it on unless he has a reason to be suspicious. Also, some women actually get the condom and put it on for him.

That being said, I'm pretty sure most couples get their "oops" pregnancies through unprotected sex, not faulty condoms.
The premise is that women trap men into marriage thru pregnancy so that dosent really apply if a couple is already married or even a LTR where one would assume both are mature enough not to believe a pregnancy would benefit the relationship.

Which goes back to the character of those having sex. If you cant trust your partner you need to take personal precautions like check your condom and put it on yourself.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:00 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,036,766 times
Quote:
That's my point. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships