Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2011, 03:41 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,650,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
Exactly. She's ruining her life and her boyfriend's life. And if she had a baby, the baby would have a bad life.

I sure hope she never had a baby and I sure hope the boyfriend was smart enough to leave her after that stunt.

She's crazy.
I know! Women like that should not reproduce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weitzfc View Post
easy, just offer to pay for an abortion , or give the kid up for adoption.
It's not that easy. Women have the upper hand on this too. If she wants the baby but the guy doesn't, too bad, the guy will have to send her a check every month or he will be thrown in jail. If he wants to kill the baby but she wants to keep it, too bad, she can decide to keep it and make him pay for it or be sent to jail. Lose/Lose situation for a guy.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:40 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,732,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
What is that all about?? I think doing something like that would be completely irresponsible, don't you think?? Why would someone do that?
There are some who would say an unmarried couple who has sex and refuses to accept the natural consequences of the sex act are being irresponsible. But that's probably for another thread.

As far as I can see, there are two groups: a woman who accidentally gets pregnant, entrapment was not on her mind. Now sometimes men who consented to the sex will accuse a woman of plotting to get pregnant, but I think that's a ploy to pressure her into an abortion.

The second group did in fact intend to use pregnancy to tie the man to her. As another poster pointed out, if the man consented to the sex, it is incumbent upon him to determine if his bedmate is emotionally stable and trustworthy.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:57 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,309,597 times
In the case of her not wanting to get the abortion, you have to pull the "hail mary" and then you dump her ( my "second" dad taught me this!)

For those that dont know, the hail mary in this context is similar to football, because there's slim chance that she'll have the abortion. You tell her that you really want to have children and start a family but you cant do that right now, because you want to focus on..building the relationship and your life together in the future. Then after she gets the abortion you take her to get something to eat (something preferably cheap), and then you dump her.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:04 PM

36,563 posts, read 30,900,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
In the case of her not wanting to get the abortion, you have to pull the "hail mary" and then you dump her ( my "second" dad taught me this!)

For those that dont know, the hail mary in this context is similar to football, because there's slim chance that she'll have the abortion. You tell her that you really want to have children and start a family but you cant do that right now, because you want to focus on..building the relationship and your life together in the future. Then after she gets the abortion you take her to get something to eat (something preferably cheap), and then you dump her.
This type mentality definitely wont generate sympathy for boys who have sex indiscriminately, dont use protection then cry about having to contribute to the support of a child they help create.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:36 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,889,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weitzfc View Post
easy, just offer to pay for an abortion , or give the kid up for adoption.
What is up with posters with less than 20 posts always bumping old city-data threads?

Old 09-09-2011, 02:56 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,309,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
This type mentality definitely wont generate sympathy for boys who have sex indiscriminately, dont use protection then cry about having to contribute to the support of a child they help create.
Even with protection mistakes can happen, on top of that there are women who like to poke holes in condoms (or even pull the condom off).

Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,282,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
Even with protection mistakes can happen, on top of that there are women who like to poke holes in condoms (or even pull the condom off).
Men should never ever trust a woman who says she's on the pill or take her condom. She may give you a tear drama for not trusting her blah blah blah but in the end you'll be saving yourself from a woman who wants to "trap" you or if you just simply don't feel like having a baby at the moment. Remember that your word will be completely ignored when it comes to pregnancies. As a guy, you CAN'T decide to keep or to kill the baby, it's all up to her to decide on your future when it comes to that.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:08 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,033,299 times
I almost got trapped by a "don't worry, I'm on birth control" lying skank back in 2006, but luckily my boys failed their swim test that month.

My protocol ever since has been condoms every time with no exceptions, but the bottom line is it just doesn't feel as good. But there is no way I'm trusting a woman to be on birth control, especially now that I'm pushing 30 and the chicks my age are hearing their biological clocks ticking.

I'm going for a vy-sectomy.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:18 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,205,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
It's not that easy. Women have the upper hand on this too. If she wants the baby but the guy doesn't, too bad, the guy will have to send her a check every month or he will be thrown in jail. If he wants to kill the baby but she wants to keep it, too bad, she can decide to keep it and make him pay for it or be sent to jail. Lose/Lose situation for a guy.
I think you said the same thing twice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships