Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 09:25 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,758,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What is a beeline?

You can tell who is the best looking though. Sure each guy will have different opinion though but most will agree who is the best looking. What is wrong with talking about it?

The typical lines get played out and boring after a while. Same goes for online sites. So I agree on that.

So if a guy thinks a girl is a pretty that means he is a loser?
use google.

I agree, most of the time a man or woman can tell who is the best looking one out of a group of women.

I was just giving you my opinions. I think it's stupid when men approach a woman with that. If you don't think there's anything wrong with it then that's you.

I didn't say that's what made him a loser, IMO.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:27 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,521,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
use google.

I agree, most of the time a man or woman can tell who is the best looking one out of a group of women.

I was just giving you my opinions. I think it's stupid when men approach a woman with that. If you don't think there's anything wrong with it then that's you.

I didn't say that's what made him a loser, IMO.
Calling women pretty is being a jerk?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:29 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,758,998 times
Quote:
Calling women pretty is being a jerk?

I don't see the point of walking up to a woman and gushing about how gorgeous she is. most of the women I seen that get this compliment, take it, thank the guy and walk away.

Old 08-31-2012, 01:03 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,288,824 times
Quote:
Snotty and serious for guys? Elaborate and example? You do have to admit that a lot of the attractive women have attitudes because of their looks though.

Snotty and serious guys are the ones who dismiss you, and it's either one of the following reasons -

they are guys who think they themselves are the prettiest one in the room. They look down their nose at what they perceive to be "less attractive" women, whether that just boils down to hair colour. For example, a guy like this who prefers blondes will openly diss a stunning brunette.

OR

they are any degree of ugly/normal/nice looking themselves but automatically ASSUME a beautiful woman is going to be the type of which you speak, who have "attitude", so the guys try to get in first with the attitude, and pretty much speak to the woman as if she's an idiot.

Even extremely beautiful women are victims of chitty male behaviour.

Most beautiful women would know the type of guy I'm talking about and thankfully they are way down in the minority...I did say, 80% try to give you something back even if it is just a smile.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I don't see the point of walking up to a woman and gushing about how gorgeous she is. most of the women I seen that get this compliment, take it, thank the guy and walk away.
Depends. If she is unattractive then she might be flattered.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:25 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,431,398 times
Quote:
Depends. If she is unattractive then she might be flattered.
That would be me!!! I eat that BS up!!! Feed me, feed me!

Old 08-31-2012, 05:30 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,890,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
That would be me!!! I eat that BS up!!! Feed me, feed me!
Umm, you aren't ugly, and I'm not just saying that because I don't believe in blowing smoke up a girls ass if I don't find her attractive. Maybe some lingering issues from your younger years being the "tall" girl, but far from ugly.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:32 PM

You mean these guys the approaching the girls pretending they like him but reject them at the end?

'think' that they are prettiest? How are you determing this?

Every guy will different opinion on which one is the best and worst looking though.

People have preferences to who they are attracted to though. I personally prefer Latinas over Caucasian girls. Although I like all races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Snotty and serious guys are the ones who dismiss you, and it's either one of the following reasons -

they are guys who think they themselves are the prettiest one in the room. They look down their nose at what they perceive to be "less attractive" women, whether that just boils down to hair colour. For example, a guy like this who prefers blondes will openly diss a stunning brunette.

OR

they are any degree of ugly/normal/nice looking themselves but automatically ASSUME a beautiful woman is going to be the type of which you speak, who have "attitude", so the guys try to get in first with the attitude, and pretty much speak to the woman as if she's an idiot.

Even extremely beautiful women are victims of chitty male behaviour.

Most beautiful women would know the type of guy I'm talking about and thankfully they are way down in the minority...I did say, 80% try to give you something back even if it is just a smile.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:33 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,431,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Umm, you aren't ugly, and I'm not just saying that because I don't believe in blowing smoke up a girls ass if I don't find her attractive. Maybe some lingering issues from your younger years being the "tall" girl, but far from ugly.
Thank you, but unfortunately I just had some cashier call me "sir" despite wearing a fitted pink shirt.

Ah, to be a tall chick.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Thank you, but unfortunately I just had some cashier call me "sir" despite wearing a fitted pink shirt.

Ah, to be a tall chick.
Sir is more widely used then Ma'am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships