Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 12:08 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,745,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I am speaking in general for both sexes. If you are not attractive, a lot can be done. People have transformed over the years as they got older and you would not be able to tell who they were years back.

Most people are lazy and obesity is a problem not just in USA but around the world now. Why not hit the gym and watch what you eat and how much you eat if you want to look good. Enough products for skin treatment. Get a nice hair cut, dress well, etc. Don't be that average American who eats fast food everyday at high calorie restaurants. Why do you think people in middle-upper class to upper class neighbor look more slim and fit. They are goal oriented and have the education.

If, if someone cared about doing those things they should do them I guess. I don't care about mostly any of it. So there are no fat, rich and educated people where you live? Funny because I've seen them

I mostly don't care about any of it. But that's just me....I do think it's really stupid how so many of these men on here think they're the only ones with valid issues and women have no problems -- they slap on make up and suddenly every man is theirs for the taking. it makes me sick.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:45 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,280,627 times
Ha I've NEVER been approached in a supermarket, probably because I absolutely loathe it and always have a mean look on my face.

The grocery delivery man, however, is a different story....

Old 09-03-2012, 02:48 AM

56 posts, read 121,910 times
I don't really know what I'd consider my level of attractiveness to be, but I've only had one guy in all of my 18 years approach me cold turkey and hit on me. It was at a local mall and I was probably the 10th girl he asked out on a date that day. He was old enough to be my father. That's really the only kind of guy that hits on me, and I've only ever had one boyfriend. I'll blame it on my freakish height...lol.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:15 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,440,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsettenurb View Post
I don't really know what I'd consider my level of attractiveness to be, but I've only had one guy in all of my 18 years approach me cold turkey and hit on me. It was at a local mall and I was probably the 10th girl he asked out on a date that day. He was old enough to be my father. That's really the only kind of guy that hits on me, and I've only ever had one boyfriend. I'll blame it on my freakish height...lol.
After looking at your profile, your "level of attractiveness" is very good!

Surprised that only one guy has done that

Old 09-03-2012, 04:32 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,440,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

Oh man, I got called sir last weekend while buying dog food!

Not sure whats worse, the fact they called you Sir, or the fact you eat dog food

Old 09-03-2012, 08:12 AM

150 posts, read 306,207 times
Quote:

I think even if you were 12 feet tall you would still be gorgeous! You're young, I'm sure as you get older many more guys of the appropriate age will start hitting on you.

Old 09-03-2012, 11:47 AM

56 posts, read 121,910 times
Thanks you guys. I hope so... :P haha.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:45 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,514,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Some people on the last page were saying they don't get approached in clubs or bars.
I'm sure everyone doesn't get approached everywhere all the time.
Some women just don't get approached in bars and clubs,other are like me,they don't get approached in supermarkets.
Because the girls have a shield on.

Not every girl is very outgoing and smiling and making eye contact all the time.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
If, if someone cared about doing those things they should do them I guess. I don't care about mostly any of it. So there are no fat, rich and educated people where you live? Funny because I've seen them

I mostly don't care about any of it. But that's just me....I do think it's really stupid how so many of these men on here think they're the only ones with valid issues and women have no problems -- they slap on make up and suddenly every man is theirs for the taking. it makes me sick.
Then the only person to blame is themselves and not others. Why complain? They know what to do.

Fat, rich and educated people are everywhere. I don't think they think that. Both men and women have flaws.

What do you mean every man is theirs?

Old 09-04-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Heights do not really matter for girls unless you are 5'0" or under. Your problem is that you are TOO attractive for men to approach to you. They think you are taken lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.