Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: American women Vs. European women
American Women 26 29.89%
European Women 61 70.11%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 05:47 PM

26,713 posts, read 41,929,424 times

Advertisements

I like to let the results and numbers do the talking and they are saying something big here.

American Women 21 30.43%
European Women 48 69.57%

As for me, I'll take any woman who can accept me just as I am and who has her mind right. But I can't lie, I LOVE foreign women.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:37 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,275,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I like to let the results and numbers do the talking and they are saying something big here.

American Women 21 30.43%
European Women 48 69.57%

As for me, I'll take any woman who can accept me just as I am and who has her mind right. But I can't lie, I LOVE foreign women.
I have a feeling that if the poll were about men, the results would be the same. I mean, honestly, who doesn't think a foreign accent is sexy? However,I think people are going to fall in love with who they fall in love with - and that where you are from actually doesn't mean a hill of beans.

Old 06-20-2011, 06:42 PM

41 posts, read 46,952 times
huh?

Old 06-20-2011, 06:53 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,232,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
I think women are always "hotter" in mini dresses.
European women wear minis when riding bicycles!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:10 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,097,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
like I said, I made this post for adults. I knew the first response from many would be regarding mail order brides. Mail order brides is a sham. It is for greedy American men who want a trophy wife, and gold digging green card seeking European women. Just because I am tired of a negative social trend does not mean that I want to take part in this. I am talking about an organization of men and women who come together seeking one goal. Not a cheesy website filled with profiles regarding long walks on the beach.
OK so your pro European women. Now just try to listen instead of bludgeoning us with your conclusion. Men go abroad all the time and bring back foreign women they met overseas all the time, and have been doing it for well over a hundred years, and believe not, they pretty much drew the same conclusions you did. You know what the flaw is? Once they get over here, they quickly Americanize! VFW's are full of guys going.."what happened to my insert nationality wife?" She wasn't all about material possessions, and sex was enjoyed and so on, and so on. They come over here and see those malls geared toward women, and all that other stuff...and they...adapt.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:43 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,686,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
European women wear minis when riding bicycles!
Can any women even blame us, when they can look so cute sometimes?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:54 AM

20,741 posts, read 19,455,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
OK so your pro European women. Now just try to listen instead of bludgeoning us with your conclusion. Men go abroad all the time and bring back foreign women they met overseas all the time, and have been doing it for well over a hundred years, and believe not, they pretty much drew the same conclusions you did. You know what the flaw is? Once they get over here, they quickly Americanize! VFW's are full of guys going.."what happened to my insert nationality wife?" She wasn't all about material possessions, and sex was enjoyed and so on, and so on. They come over here and see those malls geared toward women, and all that other stuff...and they...adapt.
optiflex,

You are obviously not speaking from experience or observation. Women especially tend to seek out expats from their own culture. They don't fall in love with Twinkies and aluminum siding upon arrival. While there are influences, there are still very strong influences from their expat community that they seek out. They will often find much more in common with expats in general.

There is as big a problem with the inflexibility of American husbands who are suprised these women do not crave pizza and burgers like they do, nor seem to have any interest football and lawn mowing. There are a lot of men who should definitely stick with the Americans. If you think exposure to foreign languages is dumb, don't like food you have never seen before and can't find Panama on a map, its not for you.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,686,541 times
I think I prefer women in mini dresses or mini skirts when I am rollerblading; especially if I can't stop in time.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,366,367 times
At least 65% percent of American women are overwhelmingly european descent. Another 15% has a substantial amount of European in them. Americans and Europeans aren't as different as either side wants to think. lol.

European women do tend to be more sexually liberated than their American counterparts (but I think this trend is changing rapidly). That is going to catch a guy's eye I think. Also, Europeans don't have as many cars as American's do. They tend to walk places and get better excercise, hince their waist lines tend to be smaller. Guys also tend to like that.

Both of those things are more of a mindset though. European women can also be fat. American women can also be sexually liberated. Honestly, if my sister was to fake an Irish or English accent she isn't going to be much more different that someone from........Ireland or England! lol.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:20 PM

252 posts, read 557,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I have a feeling that if the poll were about men, the results would be the same. I mean, honestly, who doesn't think a foreign accent is sexy? However,I think people are going to fall in love with who they fall in love with - and that where you are from actually doesn't mean a hill of beans.

The thing is, I guarantee many of the American voters are actually female. And yes, maybe American women would rather have European men but many of the reasons would be shallow ones like their accents...

However, simply to want someone from a certain culture isn't enough. Americans aren't accepted everywhere is this world, however, the American man is accepted far over the American women. The American women isn't highly regarded around the world. Just do a google search and see for yourself....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships