Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 06:38 PM

252 posts, read 556,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
From your posting history, boy it's obvious that you do. You just don't want to admit it AND that's all you've been talking about how women are this and that..

Again, I have only talked about social issues regarding women. Why so defensive?

By the way what does 93 stand for?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:40 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,939,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
Again, I have only talked about social issues regarding women. Why so defensive?

Just a thought...perhaps you might want to actually KNOW a few women before you comment on "women's issues"?

Just wondering...which one of your parents screwed with your head like this?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:42 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,244,393 times
Quote:
Well I am glad that you are pregnant and the child is your husbands. Again I didn't say all women do this. In matter a fact I just posted a video and questioned it, immediately I was bashed without even stating my side. I know the statistics and they don't lie. But some of you defensive women are really stuffing words in my mouth. Why so defensive?

Also your pregnant? Then why are you up every night at 2 - 3 in the morning posting on here? Shouldn't you be getting your rest.....
Geez! You really have something against me, don't you! And for the record - I don't have anything against you personally - I just think you have a lot of anger and resentment that you need to address in order to really be happy. I don't follow you onto other threads and bash you. I think you assumed I did here - but really, I was just curious why you are so focused on this. It just seems an odd thing to focus on.

My husband and I are in show business. He works on Broadway and we live an hour outside NYC so he doesn't get home until a little after midnight. When I am working - I have the same schedule. Because of this - we are night people. We stay up late and sleep in late. I am getting plenty of rest. I am also eating well and getting plenty of exercise. I would say thank you for your concern - but I have a feeling your sentiments were not fueled by concern!

Old 06-23-2011, 06:44 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,052,971 times
Quote:
Do women cheat on men and lie about whose the father???
Sometimes.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:

By the way what does 93 stand for?
I'm assuming this was directed towards me although you were quoting a different poster.

Dewdrop93 has been my screen name since I was a senior in highschool. At that time, I was dating my highschool sweetheart (who is still one of my best friends). We started daing on Sept. 3, 1993 - so 9-3-93. So I used 93 in my screen name. I've thought about changing it over the years but I think it would be too much of a hassle.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,049,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Oh no!!! I totally forgot about those little guys! What am I going to do!!!

Well, I guess if your son comes out midget sized with a long pointy hat and a brown beard, you'll just have to let your husband know what happened.

underpants gnomes. They're like ninjas, only tiny with beards who steal people's underpants.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:51 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,939,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
Sometimes.
Yep, like I said, not common or the norm.

Asked and answered, this thread should be closed now before it continues to disenigrate

Old 06-23-2011, 06:59 PM

37,173 posts, read 42,359,399 times
It's getting to the point where nobody should wonder..

Buy Identigene Dna Paternity Test online at CVS.com

Old 06-23-2011, 07:01 PM

If I had a close male friend or family member that disovered his wife's affair - I would support whatever decision he made. Yes - this situation can have devastating results - not the least of which might be on the child itself. I think I'd tell my friend to weigh his options carefully. How old is the child in question? If he discovered this shortly after the baby was born or before the baby was born - yes, get a paternity test. If he discovered this when the child was a teenager - I think I'd advise him to really think about what he wants to do. Does he loves this child? How would he feel about the child if he found out he wasn't the father? Would he still be able to love this child who he raised as his own? Would it break his heart? Sometimes, the damage that would be done outweighs the damage that has already been done. So this doesn't only affect the men - it affects the children as well.

And women can be devastated to learn that their husband that they thought was loyal to them for their whole marriage fathered a child with another woman. That happens, too. If you are going to bring one thing up - shouldn't you bring the other one up as well?

Last edited by JustJulia; 06-23-2011 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Deleted the post you quoted due to a screen name violation.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:04 PM

252 posts, read 556,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It's getting to the point where nobody should wonder..

Buy Identigene Dna Paternity Test online at CVS.com
$350 ain't cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships