Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2011, 02:28 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
it's easier to pull people, attract people with your looks, body, than it is with your social skills, conversation skills, attitude, mindset, etc. that is why i think girls have it easier
Its true. So what? it is what it is. Its not going to change so get over it.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:28 AM

483 posts, read 1,559,609 times
Quote:
a girl can be bratty, boring, have no life, but if she is very hot most guys will still accept her, unfortuneately the same is not applied for guys
That's only true for women while they're younger. Their desirability falls off a cliff in their early 30's, and they know this, so they exploit their desirability while they still can. If they're absolutely hot, they can get away with being bratty and selfish. I've met and dated some, and yes, I forgave them for their flaws because they were head-turners . I don't see many 40 year olds acting like this -- that's because they can't get away with it. No guy will put up with it, unless he's 65 and bald and overweight.

As for guys, your statement is false. A guy with "10" looks but with the brain the size of walnut will still gets girls, lots and lots of them. They don't care about personality if his looks are enough to make up for it. But less than 0.5% of all guys fall into this category. You think women aren't superficial??? lmao Women are VERY superficial but they hide it better.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:31 AM

1,196 posts, read 2,313,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Its true. So what? it is what it is. Its not going to change so get over it.
and what if I refuse to get over it? this whole discussion was just to show you how much easier women have it

Old 08-23-2011, 02:42 AM

Quote:
and what if I refuse to get over it?
Then you will have a void in your life.

Quote:
this whole discussion was just to show you how much easier women have it

You are looking at a tiny microseism of relationships. What about all the ways guys have it easier? there are loads. For example not have to worry about being raped if out alone at night. Not having to ever be pregnant and everything that goes with that. I could go on and on. No gender has it much easier IMO.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:42 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,197 times
Then choose that path and stop moaning about it.

It's the way the human race has been since day one, and is likely to continue to be.

There are aspects of life which none of us like, but we have to adapt and learn to live within them, or forever be outcasts.

Quote:
and what if I refuse to get over it? this whole discussion was just to show you how much easier women have it

Old 08-23-2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Then you will have a void in your life.

You are looking at a tiny microseism of relationships. What about all the ways guys have it easier? there are loads. For example not have to worry about being raped if out alone at night. Not having to ever be pregnant and everything that goes with that. I could go on and on. No gender has it much easier IMO.
why do people make such a big deal out of pregnancy and periods? but from the way you say it, you think guys have it easier in life than women do

Old 08-23-2011, 03:03 AM

Ughhh not only can you not write paragraphs, but you can't read properly. Won't be wasting anymore time trying to educate you.

Old 08-23-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Ughhh not only can you not write paragraphs, but you can't read properly. Won't be wasting anymore time trying to educate you.
you said that no gender has it easier, that is a bullcrap

Old 08-23-2011, 03:08 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,197 times
Please explain what makes you think that is the case.

And what, in your opinion, should be done about it.

Preferably in 500 words or less, and in paragraphs.

You have one hour from now..........................

Quote:
you said that no gender has it easier, that is a bullcrap

Old 08-23-2011, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
Please explain what makes you think that is the case.

And what, in your opinion, should be done about it.

Preferably in 500 words or less, and in paragraphs.

You have one hour from now..........................
this is only in regards in dating and relationships, all women have to do is welcome or deny advances, they have "veto" power
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.