Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2011, 08:25 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times

Advertisements

I definitely agree a lot of certain women make it harder for both sexes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 03:00 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I agree LM. I would never phone a complete stranger that I met on the street or online.

Women have to be careful, there are a lot of real predators out there.

It's overblown Djuna, the true criminal element of society represents less then 1 percent.

Also, explain to me Djuna how serial killers like Ted Bundy received 200 letters a day, and marriage proposals, from WOMEN when he was in prison?

And it's still going on, if you look at various youtube commons listed on random videos about Ted Bundy many women post that he is "handsome" and that they are attracted to him. It's so bad that random youtube men have to remind the women that he was a serial killer. What's up what that?

Old 09-28-2011, 03:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
It's overblown Djuna, the true criminal element of society represents less then 1 percent.

Also, explain to me Djuna how serial killers like Ted Bundy received 200 letters a day, and marriage proposals, from WOMEN when he was in prison?

And it's still going on, if you look at various youtube commons listed on random videos about Ted Bundy many women post that he is "handsome" and that they are attracted to him. It's so bad that random youtube men have to remind the women that he was a serial killer. What's up what that?
Crazy isn't it.

I can only explain this phenomenon as the "He just needs the right woman to love him and he'll change his ways".

Old 01-16-2020, 06:46 AM

172 posts, read 109,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Some women: yes and no

My personal opinion when it comes to dating? I know I would much rather be a girl, than a guy.
At least you’re honest and apparently intelligent enough to admit that women in general seem to have it easier in that department.

And then some women wonder why some men go MGTOW

Old 01-16-2020, 11:10 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Nathan View Post
At least you’re honest and apparently intelligent enough to admit that women in general seem to have it easier in that department.
Do women have it easier if they are considered unattractive by a lot of men?

Some women don't date at all, because the opportunities aren't there.

Think again about what you're saying.

Old 01-16-2020, 11:17 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Yes, I would NEVER call a man who gave me his number. Giving me your number means you are only half-interested, and I will have to chase you. Ive had plenty of men hand me their number, and I've never called any of them. I'm 41, so we are talking about a long dating history. Next time, ask her for her number and call her yourself.
I agree with this.

Old 01-16-2020, 11:19 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Just FYI, this thread was started and last posted in before Ray revived it in 2011

Old 01-16-2020, 11:25 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Nathan View Post

And then some women wonder why some men go MGTOW
At the same time, us "men" are less likely to put effort into ourselves and our presentation in the name of "Looks don't matter." We tend to rely on being a "good boy" and getting mad when it doesn't give us what we want.

And if I remember correctly, I don't think we can mention that acronym. But that said, while you have men walking away, you also have women walking away. It is what it is.

From what I've heard, I'd say "unattractive women" have fewer concerns and more peace. Being attractive does have a lot of downsides (e.g. chaos)...I wouldn't know, just going by what I've heard.

Old 01-16-2020, 11:27 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
At the same time, us "men" are less likely to put effort into ourselves and our presentation in the name of "Looks don't matter." We tend to rely on being a "good boy" and getting mad when it doesn't give us what we want.

I'm not sure on this. The gyms I've been going to for the last 20 or so years are full of guys working on that presentation.

Now, regarding fashion. Well, some of us are just not gifted in this.

Old 01-16-2020, 11:34 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm not sure on this. The gyms I've been going to for the last 20 or so years are full of guys working on that presentation.

Now, regarding fashion. Well, some of us are just not gifted in this.
Yeah, I'm thinking more along the lines of fashion (nothing fancy, more on how clothes fit us).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships