Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:51 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,606,020 times

Advertisements

Does anyone but me see that correspondence doesn't equate to a relationship? He has some free time and shes the only one who will sit and listen to this garbage.

Neither of them are normal.

Shes so desperate and delusional, shes willing to disregard any potential for violence. If and when they ever get together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 04:35 PM

1,206 posts, read 2,931,401 times
ur friend has just as much issues as the guy for being with him. Im not blaming the victim, but im saying that she has plenty of problems andneeds therapy

Old 10-10-2011, 04:36 PM

22,414 posts, read 29,543,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Not to get on a high horse, but I don't associate with this sort of scum.

Bingo!!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 PM

351 posts, read 538,742 times
Sounds like another match made in heaven. Typical, good girl likes bad boy. Then when the "good" girl gets hurt, she'll be all surprised and running to DV Court. This same scenario plays out everyday all across the country.....and as a tax payer paying for the Courts, I'm sick of it.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:02 PM

16 posts, read 38,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
The guy sounds like he's just into kinky sex, is all. Actually, urination (called "Golden Showers" among its practitioners) on one or another between sex partners is a not-all-that-uncommon fetish. As is the choking thing; that's called "auto-asphyxiation" and is usually done at the moment of orgasm so as to intensify it. (Of course, timing and the correct pressure for this practice are crucial. LOL)
The cutting thing is also pretty popular, especially among teens, for some reason. Usually people who engage in this pratice are suffering from depression, and some mental health people say they do it because the pain of the cutting releases "feel good" neurotransmitters in the brain, like serotonin and endorphins and such. It's the body's way of coping with pain.
(BTW: the DrummerBoy engaged in ONE of these erotic practices many years ago with a, shall we say, devoted fan of my band, but, while candidness allows me to admit this, decorum prevents me from specifiying which one it was.)
I'm wondering if this Army dude is an Iraqi vet? A lot of those cats are coming home with PTSD. I work with a couple, and their freinds also come in the gym, and from what I've seen some of them seem to be pretty unstable emotionally and have quick tempers.

Bottom line advice: The DrummerBoy gives this dude a 3.5 on the five-point 'Crazy as a Road Lizard" scale, and I strongly advise your friend to drop him like a bad habit.

Do you not htink that people who have that many yendencies of those types of behavior may be moreviolent- I mean isnt that sadist and isnt a sadists primary pleasure seeing somone elses pain? He told her he wanted to see her "natural reaction" wehen he did this htings to her? Wtf does that mean ?

Old 10-11-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedguy View Post
Do you not htink that people who have that many yendencies of those types of behavior may be moreviolent- I mean isnt that sadist and isnt a sadists primary pleasure seeing somone elses pain? He told her he wanted to see her "natural reaction" wehen he did this htings to her? Wtf does that mean ?
Paraphilias.. some form of BDSM.

Last edited by virgode; 10-11-2011 at 05:36 PM..

Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 PM

List of paraphilias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-12-2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post

Yeah I read about them. it has to be the cause of sometype of underlying violent tendencies though im sure or maybe not.. who knows shes oging to have to learn on her own i guess. Sh said she doesnt believe he really wants to do it that he was sayingit to show off to her... ummm why would anyone say taht to show off knowing 99 eprcent of women wouldnt like it. She says she thinks hes just saying that and if she sees him try then shell leave.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:34 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,259,278 times
Someone is getting exited when you are afraid or hurted, huh! Well ... Run faster than horse ...

Old 11-28-2011, 04:11 PM

Default Update on girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedguy View Post
I have a friend who met a new guy after a break up he seems like an all american just finished a tour in the army and is coming home to see her.nice family seems like a dream come true for her. hes done a few jealous things like contact and threaten guys on her facebook and shes caught him talking to a girl he liked after lying for days.
He cried and told her he loved her and wouldn't do it again. she believes him. when she asked to see his inbox he outright refused and said he would go over it with her when he came back. a little history of them.
They started dating three months ago at week 2 he told her he was in love with her and has been talking bout coming home and marrying her getting a home and having kids. seems like the nicest guy although when she asked him to see his Facebook page while they were video chatting he started throwing things around and crying saying he didn't do anything but still refused to show inbox-- he has been lying about trivial things my friend says they are just little white lies. She is in this weird state of denial and I don't know what to say to assist her. Heres where it gets really creepy and scary.
she had a night mare that he killed her and she asked him about it. he sent her a sad face (they were on skype video) and then said I had a dream too.then he started staring at her and says " i had a dream too where we were cutting each other while making love." he just sat there looking at her. when she didn't over react he said. Would you like to do something like that sometime... (WTF) He then went on to tell her he wanted to choke her while they made love urinate on her and also said he wanted to have sex in a cemetery!!!!!!!! She doesn't like any of that stuff at all - AND WHY DID HER MENTIONING A DREAM OF BIENG MURDERED BY HIM BRING HIM TO SEX!!!???

she told me when he said that it scared her but now shes minimizing it saying everyone has fetishes.

But he sold her a dream when they met and told her that he would show her the world and showered her with love . Her last relationship of 5 years her boyfriend was unemotional and cold and to her he never showed enough love and it devastated her.

This guy comes along seems normal hes in the army family has money she met his parents they like her ( her parents died and her ex didn't have any for the same reason)he has a trip to paris planned when he comes back and she knows he lies cheats and has a sexual appetite that is disconcerting at best. I am writing for advice because i think she is blinded by something and isn't seeing what she should be concerned about.
she wont ask anyone else about it because shes afraid that if she stays with him she doesn't want anyone to know his issues. or that shes afraid theyll tell her the truth that she should run.
Please let me know what advice you would give to her and maybe those words can help me. And what kind of person has sexual desires to choke cut pee on their spouse and why on earth would someone want to have sex in a cemetery is it a control thing with the dead I don't get it please HELP!! IM afraid for her ...... What are these signs pointing to
Im thinking so far compulsive liar, manipulative,jealous,controlling Sadist???

Please just let me know what you think
UPDATE!!

so update --

hes been back from the army for 1 month after the first ten days he was living with her - she was late coming home one day and didn't hear his calls on her ride home when she got there he was waiting for her in the parking lot saying "oh babe I was so worried for you where were you i thought something happened.She looked at him and he had a butcher kniife from tehir house in his pocket she asked him why he had it and he said it was because he wanted to 'protect her' cuz he thought something happened.

Im thinking he thought she was with someone else and may have been stupid enough to come into the house.

30 days into living with her she got in an argument with him (hes allready cheated on her ) and she told him that she should go out and cheat back on him, she says he slowly but firmly put his and around her throat stared at her for a minute and said "why would you do that to me" held her for another few seconds and let her go and walked away!!!!!

Shes still with him im scared for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships