Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:44 AM

39 posts, read 48,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatespoiledbrattypeople View Post
yeah of course a very rich man will be successful with women, but those women will mainly want him for his money, but as long as the man is getting action from those women, he could care less
^agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM

3 posts, read 2,839 times
coem to houston, Texas making 150K & single you are set, 2 story house pool in back yard 500 month car payment and easy have 4-5 K left a month

Old 10-28-2011, 05:01 PM

244 posts, read 334,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldus View Post
Let's say the guy was making $150K plus a bonus. However, he worked so much that he never goes out and doesn't really have any close friends but maybe just a lot of buddies he networks around with. In other words ... the "rich loner". Could he still find an attractive golddigger woman or would it be just as hard as an average joe? How much money would he need to be making?
You can certainly get a woman. Just depends of what kind of woman you want to get. If you just want a golddigger, of course you can.

Old 10-28-2011, 05:15 PM

3,665 posts, read 8,690,849 times
Quote:
Let's say the guy was making $150K plus a bonus. However, he worked so much that he never goes out and doesn't really have any close friends but maybe just a lot of buddies he networks around with. In other words ... the "rich loner". Could he still find an attractive golddigger woman or would it be just as hard as an average joe? How much money would he need to be making?
hmmmm....let's see...... aahhh...YEAH!!!!

Old 10-29-2011, 01:04 AM

12,973 posts, read 34,055,823 times
Quote:
Does a man have a shot at getting an attractive woman if he's just rich?
Ive seen Verne "mini me" Troyer out with some SMOKING hot chicks that it was obvious he was banging. This pretty much should answer your question.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:20 AM

2,037 posts, read 3,000,464 times
Default Sugardaddy Expenses....location, location, location.

Don't overestimate the resources necessary to be a sugardaddy. if you were willing to spend 1000 per month you could have an "arrangement" with a very attractive young women.

i, like you was excited about the pay for a hottie concept, but after some thought I decided I would not go this route.

location, location, location...if you are on a coast in a monied city (NYC, LA, DC) where there are tons of professionals with money it will be difficult to be a baller on 75k per year.

the silly, immature, and flakey women that seek arrangements can command big bucks for their vaginae. average looking girls in Manhattan are getting 3-5k a month from nice but short asian guys there who work on wallstreet. if you make 750k per year, dropping 3-5k per month is not a big deal for happiness.

however, if you are in Kentucky where 40k per year is considered well off it's a different ballgame. wallstreet and hollywood are not in the mix to screw the mean up.

many of these women are single moms are college students that need help with bills--like my rent is 800 per month and if you took care of that they'd be happy, or college students that would rather have you as their part-time job opposed to the Sears... manageable expectations.

these women may not be the sculpted surgically enhanced barbie dolls that one finds on the coasts or vegas but they are hot enough and if you dress them up they can look nice on your arm.

the fantasy of the rich, private jet setting, debonair gent trolling seeking arrangement is just that....largely a fanatasy...most of the men on the sites are fakes and most of the women are flakey and poor decsionmakers.

and i am not talking about the fat and old dudes, the legit really rich men are often sick, sadistic, psychopathic, deviants who come from wealth and use it as license to abuse and degrade women. I talked to a few girls and some of the stories I heard were criminal...

i was shocked at what some women would put up with for temporary access to a certain lifestyle.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:55 AM

18,545 posts, read 15,967,148 times
Uh yeah. A guy with a lot of money absolutely gets attractive women. Now whether they are quality or someone worth your time or just after your money is another matter. And when I talk about money, I'm referring to a guy whose net worth is well over $1M.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:25 PM

2,037 posts, read 3,000,464 times
Hi,

How do you know what someone's net worth is? I think that it's very hard to determine accurately in the USA if you are trying to obfuscate to impress.

Old 10-29-2011, 04:00 PM

18,545 posts, read 15,967,148 times
Unless you have access to their financial accounts or statements, you can't know. And guess what? People lie. All the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships