Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 01:08 PM

405 posts, read 242,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityO View Post
A couple of months ago I had a bit of a sad conversation with a woman who was convinced that men actually cared (Much) about how many people you've slept with. She even went as far as to say that a man would rather be with a woman who has been used and abused by five guys, than a woman who has a healthy sexuality that has been with 25 guys. She alo said a man wll never marry a woman like that, and that women with high numbers are sluts.

I happen to disagree with this line of thinking when it comes to men, but it seems as if Im running into more and more women who actually beleive this to be true.

Lets find out what everyone thinks, and answer some questions.

Whats your number?
[My number is 9. ]

If you're dating a man/woman, does their number matter?
[No, as long as they are STD free]

Do you think you should be judged by the number of sexual partners you have?
[No, and ive never been directly judged by it either.]

Whats your number?
[My number is 0. ]

[No,But if they have been sexually active, we are both getting tested]

[No, and I would never ask someone I am involved with about their sexual partners they have had in the past only if they have been sexually active.]

Old 03-22-2016, 05:12 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,979,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBrown333 View Post
Whats your number?
[My number is 0. ]

[No,But if they have been sexually active, we are both getting tested]

[No, and I would never ask someone I am involved with about their sexual partners they have had in the past only if they have been sexually active.]
It's obvious experience counts, as it should be, wherever and however you get it. More is better.

Old 03-22-2016, 05:17 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,344,119 times
Šex is Sacred I would be very turned off by a guy with lots of sexual partners and it seems as cheap with high numbers for women too,but I view šex as sacred so that's why.
I mean it's the infinite creative force at work.
I have a very low number and im proud of the fact that my body hasn't been polluted by a bunch of guys and their semen (sacred fluid).

Old 03-22-2016, 05:27 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,979,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
Šex is Sacred I would be very turned off by a guy with lots of sexual partners and it seems as cheap with high numbers for women too,but I view šex as sacred so that's why.
I have a very low number and im proud of the fact that my body hasn't been polluted by a bunch of guys and their semen (sacred fluid).
Seriously , it's that sacred part that causes problems. The list is long in the religious world and getting worse thanks to radical nut jobs.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:42 PM

170 posts, read 189,658 times
A great eye opener. As I mentioned on another thread, I always thought White Americans didn't care much about their Wife's history. Now, very few women have the maturity or understanding that riding the cck-go-around carroussel affects them in very deep emotional and mentally levels that can incapacitate them to raise kids with good values.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:43 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,659,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I used to feel real bad after i'd ejaculate as a kid pretty much for the reasons you stated. Feel like I've wiped out (pun intended) an entire potential civilization. 100 thousand times later I've realized that's a losing battle and I might as well not beat myself (another pun) up over it.

To answer the OP, I'd rather have a lady that hasn't been around but trying to find one is about nonexistent. Guess I have to settle for what I can get.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:44 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,264,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila4less View Post
A great eye opener. As I mentioned on another thread, I always thought White Americans didn't care much about their Wife's history. Now, very few women have the maturity or understanding that riding the cck-go-around carroussel affects them in very deep emotional and mentally levels that can incapacitate them to raise kids with good values.
What?

How would the number of people you have sex with make you incapable of raising kids with good values?
Does the same apply to men who sleep with lots of women?

Old 03-22-2016, 07:46 PM

1,948 posts, read 6,479,295 times
Whats your number?
[not enough to keep score]

[Yes, it's the same as dating a former prostitute inmo]

[Yes, the higher the numbers the lower I respect them, they are like a dog in heat, not worthy [damaged goods]

Old 03-22-2016, 07:47 PM

170 posts, read 189,658 times
No, Men are affected in different way.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:49 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,264,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tequila4less View Post
No, Men are affected in different way.
You didn't explain how women sleeping with many men would make her incapable of raising kids ith good morals, nor did you explain why this wouldn't apply to men as well.

Care to try again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships