Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 PM

41 posts, read 47,059 times

Advertisements

Ok he texted this morn seemed really down and said everything always S**t. I said is everything ok with you you seem down, nothing is always ****, no reply. Texted this eve, I asked if we were seeing each other (as we do every Friday) no reply. Nothing. Radio silence.

Reckon I've been ditched for a better offer.

Oh well party on after all its Friday night and I'm not sitting in crying.

One word to all you players out there B*****ks, but i'll never be played again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
'ell Belle! Go round the pub,have a stout or 3 and forget 'bout him!
So i'll be doing this, thanks Capt. Dan

Old 11-08-2011, 03:26 AM

Ok so now I've pulled myself together, took a couple of days . I can talk about the saga, He turned up on my doorstep other night, we had a horrible evening he was really nasty (he was in a weird mood) and made me cry. He left, he text 5 times saying sorry for upsetting me, we had a long text talk, I said I can't do this meaningless thing anymore, I have feelings for you and like you alot.

He says well next time we will have a nice talk. He text me next morning to see if I was ok, and again sorry for upsetting me. Then yesterday a he texted me Hey sexy are you having a good day. I replied, and that was it.

I know I have given mixed signals and been a bit blase, like when he told me he thought about me all the time and I just ignored the comment, so when/if we do ever have that nice talk I know I need to be clear. But what is he up to...trying to get me back into the casual thing or considering more. How do I be honest with out it coming across like "its my way or the highway" & how do I know if he is being honest.

I really don't want to play games, its hard for me to be open and honest since my last ex but I do really want to try. My life is full, stressful and demanding and I love it, my friends are great, we have fun and I'm happy with my life now, but I would like to share it with someone also, I don't NEED to but would LIKE to and in an ideal world I'd like that to be with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships