Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2012, 05:44 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr4zygirl05 View Post
Geez, lol. The first 5 pages totally explain why I've never had a boyfriend. Met this great guy on the day I quit my job. We went out. He got me drunk. I gave in. Never heard from him again. I'm guessing he saw me as 'easy' and took advantage. I haven't been on a date since. I'm actually terrified to date a guy now because I'm afraid something like that will happen again.
HE got you drunk? Unless he tied you to a chair and forced it down your throat HE didn't get you drunk or anything else -you did and by choice. There's no other party to blame but yourself for that action and what happened afterward because of it. Take some responsiblity for your actions.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:55 PM

24 posts, read 40,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
HE got you drunk? Unless he tied you to a chair and forced it down your throat HE didn't get you drunk or anything else -you did and by choice. There's no other party to blame but yourself for that action and what happened afterward because of it. Take some responsiblity for your actions.
Um...I decided to never drink or date again. And I haven't. I think I've taken enough responsibility.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr4zygirl05 View Post
Um...I decided to never drink or date again. And I haven't. I think I've taken enough responsibility.
It's the simple fact you state HE got you drunk. Nobody can get you drunk.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:02 PM

24 posts, read 40,992 times
Quote:
It's the simple fact you state HE got you drunk. Nobody can get you drunk.
I felt pressured into it. Yes, I shouldn't have drank, but he took me to a bar. I didn't know what to say. So yes, it's my fault for being stupid. It was my first date and I freaked out, so I just said yes to everything. But it won't happen again. There.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:08 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,146,617 times
I won't approach a girl that doesn't look healthy. Weight, teeth and skin are huge factors for me.

I like girls that:

- Weigh within their healthy range for their height
- Have all their teeth, straight teeth, and normal-looking.. ideally no root canals, caps, missing or fake teeth, etc.
- Skin is clear

Each of these attribute to a person who eats healthy and makes an effort to take care of themselves.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:13 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
I won't approach a girl that doesn't look healthy. Weight, teeth and skin are huge factors for me.

I like girls that:

- Have all their teeth, straight teeth, and normal-looking.. ideally no root canals, caps, missing or fake teeth, etc.
- Skin is clear

Each of these attribute to a person who eats healthy and makes an effort to take care of themselves.
Are you joking?

Man, I hope so.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post

I like girls that:

- Skin is clear

You sound like you are purchasing livestock rather than dating. Do you do a full oral cavity search like people do when they buy horses?

Old 01-28-2012, 06:28 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,146,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Are you joking?

Man, I hope so.

I should mention that I'm in my 20s and date girls around me age. It's not common for them to have teeth problems at that age. People our age have been going to the dentist every 6 months from when we were a baby... so we naturally have minimal teeth issues.

Quote:
You sound like you are purchasing livestock rather than dating. Do you do a full oral cavity search like people do when they buy horses?
No... As I said, those are my ideal preferences. I kind of just hope. I do look at the smile though. Any obvious signs of poor hygiene sends me walking.

And yes, I do have a slight OCD.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:43 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Both these women are overweight. Can't say they are unattractive.

Whoever issues statements like overweight women are unattractive or unapproached are simply aesthetically retarded.

I take women on a case by case basis. There are some hideous women with a good body. Body shape does not weigh upon physical beauty, unless we enter the super-sized 300 pound BBW territory.

http://www.long-island-weddings.org/...-dresses-1.jpg

Or here. At least half the women here aren't bad looking at all.
Plus Size Models. | XL as life!

I'm a big fat basher myself. But let's be real honest and take specimens on a case by case basis. It's impossible and somewhat idiotic to brushstroke an entire demographic. Sorry, fellas.
Call me shallow or whatever but neither of these women are attractive and are too over weight in my opinion. Unless they change drastically sooner rather than later they will develop health issues because of their weight. I don't want to have to take care of someone because they couldn't take care of themselves.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:51 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Call me shallow or whatever but neither of these women are attractive and are too over weight in my opinion. Unless they change drastically sooner rather than later they will develop health issues because of their weight. I don't want to have to take care of someone because they couldn't take care of themselves.
I agree. I weight 200 lbs and would never date a woman that weights more than me. Not to say, that there arent guys out there who are into that sort of thing. The women in those pictures are way overweight, with maybe one excpetion. TIme to hit the gym ladies, and put down the nasty foods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships