Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 04:56 PM

2,720 posts, read 5,628,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyj19 View Post
I'm located in NYC. It's rough out here in the dating field lol
Rough? The three times I went to NYC I had a damn good time. Girls are not afraid to come up to you and take you home.

Now if you're hanging out in the meat packing district with one too many guys, then yes.

Go to Beauty Bar and get a hipster chick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 05:51 PM

270 posts, read 387,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarcelonaFan View Post
Rough? The three times I went to NYC I had a damn good time. Girls are not afraid to come up to you and take you home.

Now if you're hanging out in the meat packing district with one too many guys, then yes.

Go to Beauty Bar and get a hipster chick.
I've lived out here all my life ....and all the guys I've come across have been terrible

Old 04-29-2012, 06:24 PM

188 posts, read 304,614 times
Both are equally important but I tend to appreciate women who have a beautiful face, like Nina Dobrev or Emma Roberts for example:

Old 04-29-2012, 07:12 PM

2,720 posts, read 5,628,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyj19 View Post
I've lived out here all my life ....and all the guys I've come across have been terrible
Yeah some of the native new yorkers are a bit....rough. Whether it's Williamsburgh hipsters, Upper East Side preppies, or thuggish roughnecks.

Everyone does try to hard there though.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:30 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Freak View Post
Both are equally important but I tend to appreciate women who have a beautiful face, like Nina Dobrev or Emma Roberts for example:

IN YOUR DREAMS!!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:24 PM

270 posts, read 387,712 times
Quote:

Nice choices

Old 05-11-2012, 11:46 AM

6 posts, read 10,882 times
No. See I can tell you are a man and I am a woman. Our brains are wired differently and that is why men and women look at life and things differently. I gave 25 years to a profession - 10 I worked for the income, the other 15 I was the mother, wife and the one that could work the repairs on the house, maintain the pool, keep the house and the yard and vehicles good and clean and in usable status. I would get an afternoon call informing me we were having dinner either out with a group or that group was coming to the house to be fed. Now grant you - going out for me was a treat, having 30 people show up for dinner was a stress. Everything would be ready, the yard, the house, the food, the drinks, and then I would take care of me. Lastly I took care of myself. Every body else was before me as was all other responsibilities, and then it was time for me. No, I dont play the games. I am not going to go about being missy prissy just for some body to decide on if that image is what they want to introduce them selves to. I am a friendly person, say hello and how are you and even give some small chit chat. I am not an unapproachable woman. I choose to take the stand to be equally looked upon as a man. Oh I have the sloppy clothes for working in the yard - and no way will I leave my house in them. Jeans and a t-shirt are my normal out in public. I am clean and my hair is clean....a bad comb over - means theres friends needing to step up and say - hay man thats a bit out dated. I look at the persons eyes, not how they look. Hell am I to be dressy-dressed to go to Home Depot just so some guy can say nice or not. I think not. Personality - if you have it or not is what makes one good looking or not. Everything can be read in the eyes. Dont forget, first impressions can oft times be wrong also. As far as women being harder on another woman when the quick one-two is given . Hell yes. We dont look to degrade normally. We search constantly for whats in style, be is hair, make-up, clothing, or shoes. Thats what gets the quick over and if it looks good on her. You will hear some woman ask another where she had her hair done, or where she got this or that item. Its called keeping up with the Jones. Its the natural order of pecking in the world of woman - but I do not play that game.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:02 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,325,103 times
Quote:

first girl has mouse features and the 2nd looks like a greyhound race dog.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:49 PM

154 posts, read 155,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I'm 49. Live long enough and you realize that physical beauty is an accident of nature, but the spirit is a work of art.
This comment is poetry...

Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 PM

154 posts, read 155,948 times
Quote:

Meh....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships